Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old May 31st 2011, 7:50 am
It's cos I'm Ginger isn't

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Nasty piece of work isn't she, was watching her on TV yesterday. The last thing those poor people need
How is life in Tokyo now? Some semblance of normality? (or as normal as it gets there ) ?

I had to get one yesterday morning cos it was throwing it down when I went to work - journey usually takes about 10 minutes, he did it in SIX! In the pouring rain. He was an Aussie and spent the whole way telling me in a very loud voice how he hated the Indian drivers here cos they have no respect for the safety of their passengers As he skidded to a halt at work I just threw him the money and left him arguing with security as to why he had nearly taken out the barrier across the main entrance

Oh my!!! NUTTA!!!!

Ahhh the delights of the Queensland male........up a ladder painting the guttering.......

"hey mate this gutter aint as high as the one at the front, do you fink its OK"
"how do you know "
"i'm not as high up the ladder"
"p'raps its cos this house is on a hill"
"does that make a difference then? Must be hard living wiv a sloping floor"

If they had brains they'd be dangerous. wish they'd sod off, I need to sleep not listen to two moronic painters
Oh Sweet mercy. There is no hope is there...........bless
Old May 31st 2011, 7:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Oh my!!! NUTTA!!!!

Oh Sweet mercy. There is no hope is there...........bless
That's life in Queensland...well, allegedly it falls into the category of "life"
Old May 31st 2011, 7:52 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

That's life in Queensland...well, allegedly it falls into the category of "life"
Tell him about the pub, tell him about the pub
Old May 31st 2011, 7:56 am

GingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to allGingerDom is a name known to all

I certainly wouldn't be paying them!! There's chipped off paint everywhere, the broken porch rail, one of them dropped the ladder so there are chipped bits out of the other porch rails from where it landed, paint all over the grass........ its like a Carry On film

Cue Babs Windsor with her bikini top flying off!!!
Old May 31st 2011, 7:57 am

Well I guess it is never dull
Old May 31st 2011, 10:07 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GingerDom
Well I guess it is never dull
Thats as exciting as it gets these days, honestly
Old May 31st 2011, 12:09 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Blimey !

I'll be down there tomorrow
did you get your heineken yet?
Old May 31st 2011, 12:33 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
A posh Jock Oxymoron of the highest order

Look here, - I IS POSH, and I bet I is like, way posherer than you! Can't I be any clearer?
Old May 31st 2011, 2:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by unfair dinkum
did you get your heineken yet?

Just got up after night shift... is the voucher in todays Herald ?
Old May 31st 2011, 3:02 pm
your fair weather friend!

unfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to beholdunfair dinkum is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Just got up after night shift... is the voucher in todays Herald ?
yes, heineken
Old May 31st 2011, 6:47 pm
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts

Look here, - I IS POSH, and I bet I is like, way posherer than you! Can't I be any clearer?
not hard to be posher than me, damned lower deck rating that I am
Old May 31st 2011, 6:54 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
not hard to be posher than me, damned lower deck rating that I am
Me tae
Old May 31st 2011, 7:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Me tae
When I left the village I was born in, they had to advertise for another village idiot..
Old Jun 1st 2011, 4:42 am

Mad people...........I gotta get here
Old Jun 1st 2011, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
When I left the village I was born in, they had to advertise for another village idiot..
Ya missed out on a rental opportunity there Mike

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.