Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Comfortably numb......

Wikiposts

Comfortably numb......

Old Dec 23rd 2010, 12:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Comfortably numb......

Originally Posted by rasen78
Don't worry Polly, I've seen it
That's him on the Nuaghty Step for the afternoon then

Originally Posted by ROMFT_WO2RN
are you sure you shouldn't be in a padded cell
Why do you think bernie went back to London? I think I was driving him quietly insane and now he's not here I have to chatter to the possoms instead they're very sociable but can't sing as well as he does and are a bit slower at fetching me beer from the fridge
Attached Thumbnails Comfortably numb......-p1020302.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1020621.jpg   Comfortably numb......-p1020618.jpg  
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:02 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
That's him on the Nuaghty Step for the afternoon then

Why do you think bernie went back to London? I think I was driving him quietly insane and now he's not here I have to chatter to the possoms instead they're very sociable but can't sing as well as he does and are a bit slower at fetching me beer from the fridge
looks like you could do with a good air rifle

back from shops with a bag of sweets and chocolate, and Shrek (the cartoon ogre not Rooney ) is on TV
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:12 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

looks like you could do with a good air rifle

back from shops with a bag of sweets and chocolate, and Shrek (the cartoon ogre not Rooney ) is on TV
Nooo they are my little friends!

Are you sharing the goodies with the kids or are the dvd and the goodies all for you?

And you're in trouble - she saw it!!!

Originally Posted by rasen78
Don't worry Polly, I've seen it
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:17 am
Shiny Arse Know All

ROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond reputeROMFT_WO2RN has a reputation beyond repute

Nooo they are my little friends!

Are you sharing the goodies with the kids or are the dvd and the goodies all for you?

And you're in trouble - she saw it!!!
Same sh!t different day

some goodies for christmas day, some for now and a bar of cadburys dairy milk for me and the wife tonight

still waiting for Royal Mail to deliver Shrek 4 despite Amazon giving it to them on 6th Dec.
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:22 am
Home and Happy

Same sh!t different day

some goodies for christmas day, some for now and a bar of cadburys dairy milk for me and the wife tonight

still waiting for Royal Mail to deliver Shrek 4 despite Amazon giving it to them on 6th Dec.
Cor you and the wife know how to push the boat out

I reckon the postman is watching Shrek himself then, I got stuff today that Amazon sent out on the 14th - thats right across the world AND allowing for the snow!

Possom now on back porch munching an apple
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:26 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Cor you and the wife know how to push the boat out

I reckon the postman is watching Shrek himself then, I got stuff today that Amazon sent out on the 14th - thats right across the world AND allowing for the snow!

Possom now on back porch munching an apple
laced with cyanide

Thimk i'll have me a few beers this evening, sure CINCNAGHOME will have some wine

As for the postie, that's just typical British ex-state company efficiency
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:35 am
Home and Happy

laced with cyanide

Thimk i'll have me a few beers this evening, sure CINCNAGHOME will have some wine

As for the postie, that's just typical British ex-state company efficiency
Nooo, I love my lickle possoms Nasty man

The postie will seem really wonderful when you get here and have to deal with some of the Aus Post types, who just sling your mail across the garden in the rain so it disintegrates onto a soggy mess
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 2:40 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Nooo, I love my lickle possoms Nasty man

The postie will seem really wonderful when you get here and have to deal with some of the Aus Post types, who just sling your mail across the garden in the rain so it disintegrates onto a soggy mess
that'll be the fabled Oz customer service It gets such a good rep on here
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:24 am
Home and Happy

that'll be the fabled Oz customer service It gets such a good rep on here
Yeah right, that beer has gone to your head already
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:28 am
Shiny Arse Know All

Yeah right, that beer has gone to your head already
beer not yet ya alchie it's only 1600

playing MarioKart
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:35 am
Home and Happy

beer not yet ya alchie it's only 1600

playing MarioKart
Must be the lack of it then

Are you winning? !
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 3:57 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

You two dont half talk some pish,and sailor boy,the sit-ups aren't working
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:00 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
You two dont half talk some pish,and sailor boy,the sit-ups aren't working
i wouldn't deny it, my pish is improving by the day!!

Sit-ups are working for me.......as you'll see if you ever get here
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:01 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

i wouldn't deny it, my pish is improving by the day!!

Sit-ups are working for me.......as you'll see if you ever get here
Getting yer arse off the chair to go to beer fridge is NOT a sit-up
Old Dec 23rd 2010, 4:04 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
Getting yer arse off the chair to go to beer fridge is NOT a sit-up
oh b*gger, and I thought I had this exercise thing sussed

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.