Big Brother OMG

Old May 22nd 2006, 7:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

I was watching it live last night til about 1.30 :scared: saw the bit where he exposed himself :scared: but it was in the lounge to Nikki and Richard who were sitting inside a huge cardboard box at the time ( as you do ) I think he's disgusting. After that there was an almighty row with Shahbaz and Lea and Lisa was going round punching everything Eventually Richard said that they all ought to totally ignore Shahbaz......I went to bed then!!!!!
Old May 22nd 2006, 7:57 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Trust me! this guy is a complete Nutcase, i know ppl who actually know him ( west end of Glasgow) As far as i hear he used to walk along the street with a wonder woman suit on. AND has had many a right Fist from some of the local Guy`s

No wonder i`m getting outta here
PMSL

thing is though whilst it is funny, WTF are they doing letting mentally ill people in? they always cover themselves with the line oo they've been checked out etc but if what you say is right who the fek has checked him out?? Batman?
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:15 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

I only saw the end of BB last night. Why was Shabaz hiding the food and more to the point why was he wearing yellow marigolds.

Also headline in the Daily Star (so it has to be true) is that Shabaz went into the house to kill himself :scared:

Answers on a postcard please
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:28 am

Originally Posted by suzy
I only saw the end of BB last night. Why was Shabaz hiding the food and more to the point why was he wearing yellow marigolds.

Also headline in the Daily Star (so it has to be true) is that Shabaz went into the house to kill himself :scared:

Answers on a postcard please
well they all hate him so he stole the food and hid it in the garden.

shabaz said he had come in the house to die? that he expects to be shot when he leaves? and that he isnt a number but fed up being a national insurance number?

mate hes fekkin loop de loop
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Spoke to my sister this morning (Nickyjohnt) and she said she was watching some telly programme this morning ,and rumor has it they are sending one of our house mates over to the big brother house in Oz on Sunday.
I just hope its not Shabaz.....how embarrassing
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Spoke to my sister this morning (Nickyjohnt) and she said she was watching some telly programme this morning ,and rumor has it they are sending one of our house mates over to the big brother house in Oz on Sunday.
I just hope its not Shabaz.....how embarrassing
ahh they did this before didnt they? didnt go down to well though and the british one only stayed for a week or so.

I hope it is shabaz
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
well they all hate him so he stole the food and hid it in the garden.

shabaz said he had come in the house to die? that he expects to be shot when he leaves? and that he isnt a number but fed up being a national insurance number?

mate hes fekkin loop de loop

Who does he think is going to shoot him? And what's with the numbers?

Deffo sounds like a bloody nutter - think I'll take a look at BB tonight :scared:

BTW have they got their food back?
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:50 am

Who does he think is going to shoot him? And what's with the numbers?

Deffo sounds like a bloody nutter - think I'll take a look at BB tonight :scared:

BTW have they got their food back?
I dont know I've not seen any of it today, BBLB on 7.30 on E4 but I watched catch up this morning on ch4 about 9am.

He went into the diary room but somehow stood right near the door so you couldnt see him on camera, he was just ranting about wanting to go home and watch a DVD
Old May 23rd 2006, 5:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
I dont know I've not seen any of it today, BBLB on 7.30 on E4 but I watched catch up this morning on ch4 about 9am.

He went into the diary room but somehow stood right near the door so you couldnt see him on camera, he was just ranting about wanting to go home and watch a DVD
Looney tune :scared:

just going to have a look at my crew forum - see if anyone on there knows anything

See ya x
Old May 23rd 2006, 6:04 am

Looney tune :scared:

just going to have a look at my crew forum - see if anyone on there knows anything

See ya x
see ya chick watch out for them trolley dollies
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:13 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Shabaz has 'been removed' from the house :scared:

Lou
xx
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:15 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington

Lou
xx

When did that happen? Im watching it now.
What have I missed? (panicking at the thought) :scared:

He is a twat though.
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:17 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

He is a twat though.
I'm watching it for the first time this series - and already he is annoying me. Don't they all swear a lot!
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:18 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

He is a twat though.

http://bigbrother.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds9156.html

Yep - a complete twat
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charles.edington

Lou
xx

thank f*** for that!!! he has serious problems

as for sesar, what a knob!!!!

am really trying not to watch but have to keep flicking, cant help it!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.