Big Brother OMG

Old May 23rd 2006, 11:38 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Spoke to my sister this morning (Nickyjohnt) and she said she was watching some telly programme this morning ,and rumor has it they are sending one of our house mates over to the big brother house in Oz on Sunday.
I just hope its not Shabaz.....how embarrassing
Well if you send one of your over here, you can have one of ours - Michael springs to mind oh and while you've got him, keep him perleeese!
Old May 23rd 2006, 1:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Well if you send one of your over here, you can have one of ours - Michael springs to mind oh and while you've got him, keep him perleeese!
Michael or Dino, can't stand either of 'em. They should send the girl with the falsey's - that would put the wind in Krystal's sails
Old May 23rd 2006, 2:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Shellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of lightShellfish is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by possoms
ahh they did this before didnt they? didnt go down to well though and the british one only stayed for a week or so.

I hope it is shabaz
I see on the BB website, that he has left the house
Old May 23rd 2006, 7:20 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
thank f*** for that!!! he has serious problems

as for sesar, what a knob!!!!

am really trying not to watch but have to keep flicking, cant help it!!
Have to agree - Sesar is a total sleaze and a knob.

Lou
xx
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:26 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shellfish
I see on the BB website, that he has left the house
yes or is it a smoke screen?? is he on his way to you???
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

yes or is it a smoke screen?? is he on his way to you???

morning kay

OMG could you imagine, the aussies would kill him what atosser, and it really p****** me off when leah said that he'd been a dole bludger for 21 years!!!
Old May 23rd 2006, 8:57 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbiemc
morning kay

OMG could you imagine, the aussies would kill him what atosser, and it really p****** me off when leah said that he'd been a dole bludger for 21 years!!!
He has a mental illness shouldnt have been there
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

He has a mental illness shouldnt have been there

thats an understatement!!! what a HUGE chip he's carrying!!!
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Does Nikki get on anybody else's nerves OMG she bloody well irritates the hell out of me
Old May 23rd 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

lelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of lightlelchelle is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by curly
Does Nikki get on anybody else's nerves OMG she bloody well irritates the hell out of me

Yep she really gets on my nerves ...... A spoilt little princess !!!!
Old May 23rd 2006, 10:48 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lelchelle
Yep she really gets on my nerves ...... A spoilt little princess !!!!

Person I'd most like to punch in the mouth = Nauseating Nikki

That performance in the diary room was worthy of a double oscar

And the new buzz words - "Top Spec Bitch" WTF :scared:
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:05 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Person I'd most like to punch in the mouth = Nauseating Nikki

That performance in the diary room was worthy of a double oscar

And the new buzz words - "Top Spec Bitch" WTF :scared:

Not had time to tune in since the beginning, which one is nikki, is she the one who wore rabbit ears, or the one with big boobs or another?
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:12 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Not had time to tune in since the beginning, which one is nikki, is she the one who wore rabbit ears, or the one with big boobs or another?
Yep, Shirley she was the bunny girl - only saw it for the first time last night right through. They have really scraped the barrel this year.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:13 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Yep, Shirley she was the bunny girl - only saw it for the first time last night right through. They have really scraped the barrel this year.

Makes sense then, I wanted to slap her immediately she opened her gob!!!

May have to tune in later
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:18 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
I wanted to slap her immediately she opened her gob!!!
LOL...!! Couldn't have put it better myself

D D

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.