Old May 23rd 2006, 11:54 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by Clippies
Nikki is a model/dancer and apparantly aspires to be a footballers wife
Someone from Accrington Stanley no doubt
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:54 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
In English please

WTF is that supposed to be.
Lol, I dunno!

I presume it means she's a fancy aerobics instructor - anyone else feel free to correct me!
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I dunno!

I presume it means she's a fancy aerobics instructor - anyone else feel free to correct me!
I still don't get it.

She said she didn't have her swimsuit to shower/wash in and as she couldn't be seen naked she couldn't clean herself as it would be the end of her career.

Issie will know when she comes on here - she's the resident BB expert.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:58 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

I reckon any footballer that touches Nicki after seeing her on BB will get what he deserves because she comes across as if she could be a melodramitc bunny boiler!! Could you imagine the conversation if she got a famous boyfriend and he tried to tell her that he couldn`t meet her for lunch or something - she`s be rolling on the floor crying and kicking her legs about screaming!! " But I neeeed my lunch I can`t live without it, this is so unfair, why are you being unfair to meeeeeee"
Old May 24th 2006, 12:01 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I still don't get it.

She said she didn't have her swimsuit to shower/wash in and as she couldn't be seen naked she couldn't clean herself as it would be the end of her career.

According to channel 4 site she has had showers

Don't understand why it would be the end of her career as an excercise scientist
Old May 24th 2006, 12:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I reckon any footballer that touches Nicki after seeing her on BB will get what he deserves because she comes across as if she could be a melodramitc bunny boiler!! Could you imagine the conversation if she got a famous boyfriend and he tried to tell her that he couldn`t meet her for lunch or something - she`s be rolling on the floor crying and kicking her legs about screaming!! " But I neeeed my lunch I can`t live without it, this is so unfair, why are you being unfair to meeeeeee"

Nikki's gotta go.

Anyone know why Da Bonna was crying to Lea. I woke up half way through the BB Live programme and she was twittering on that she'll be going on Friday. It was that boring I'd fallen asleep
Old May 24th 2006, 12:38 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

I still don't get it.

she said she works with children and so cannot be seen naked.

NIkki the gnome is a perfume promo girl in Harrods, it is so obvious she has been to acting school? or mummy put her on the stage at sometime as she is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dramatic
Old May 24th 2006, 12:39 am

Nikki's gotta go.

Anyone know why Da Bonna was crying to Lea. I woke up half way through the BB Live programme and she was twittering on that she'll be going on Friday. It was that boring I'd fallen asleep
I've never heard Bonna speak since she said Bonna
Old May 24th 2006, 12:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
I've never heard Bonna speak since she said Bonna
She's holding her breath because of the smell of that minging pink cardie she's had on since Friday
Old May 24th 2006, 1:03 am

She's holding her breath because of the smell of that minging pink cardie she's had on since Friday
aww feel a bit sorry for her to be honest she looks petrified, plus why cant they have their fekkin suitcases bet it stinks good and proper in that house
Old May 24th 2006, 1:21 am
Account Closed

Who's that skinny little runt in the red shorts. Those shorts will stand up on their own when he takes them off and can't he borrow a top - he really hasn't got the body has he?

If they don't get their cases by Friday and Nikki is evicted she will go ballistic without her leaving outfit and make up
Old May 24th 2006, 1:30 am

Who's that skinny little runt in the red shorts. Those shorts will stand up on their own when he takes them off and can't he borrow a top - he really hasn't got the body has he?

If they don't get their cases by Friday and Nikki is evicted she will go ballistic without her leaving outfit and make up
aww he is a lifeguard his name is Glynn leave him alone he is sweet
Old May 24th 2006, 1:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by possoms
aww he is a lifeguard his name is Glynn leave him alone he is sweet
But he looks about 12.
Old May 24th 2006, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Well thankgod Shabaz has gone, looks like Dawns gonna walk out now :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.