Wikiposts

Big Brother OMG

Old May 24th 2006, 8:42 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by hilary6
Well thankgod Shabaz has gone, looks like Dawns gonna walk out now :scared:

I just found that bit of BB really upsetting

I know I didnt like him in the beginning, but I found his breakdown very hard.

He looked close to cracking again on BBLB
Old May 24th 2006, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I just found that bit of BB really upsetting

I know I didnt like him in the beginning, but I found his breakdown very hard.

He looked close to cracking again on BBLB
I missed BBLB, I just hope they get him some counseling.
Old May 24th 2006, 8:54 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I missed BBLB, I just hope they get him some counseling.

I think the others went too far, locking him outside in the pool, taking his towel.

The show producers say, he will get the help he needs.

Just the way he broke down, really got to me.
Old May 24th 2006, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think the others went too far, locking him outside in the pool, taking his towel.

The show producers say, he will get the help he needs.

Just the way he broke down, really got to me.
I felt really sorry for him when he tried to explain about the shopping and they all just sat and laughed at him.
I didnt really like him but that was just cruel
Old May 24th 2006, 9:38 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I felt really sorry for him when he tried to explain about the shopping and they all just sat and laughed at him.
I didnt really like him but that was just cruel

I agree. I didn't like him at all but that was bullying at its worst - extremely cruel. I did feel sorry for him when he broke down....

Lou
xx
Old May 24th 2006, 10:53 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

More like a footballers Stud her ambition is to be a footballers Wife, HM i`m sure, no i`m certain i heard her say I HATE ALL MEN.

Muppet

Originally Posted by Clippies
Nikki is a model/dancer and apparantly aspires to be a footballers wife
Old May 24th 2006, 11:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

It sounds like your BB is an experiment of sorts. They used to be really careful who they put in whilst still having people who would grate on each other. This one sounds terrible. Have they stopped using psychologists and counsellors

I used to be fairly addicted to BB but am really glad I'm not there to see this one. The Aus one is relatively sane by comparison - some are boring, some you want to slap, how the UK one used to be, not on nearly as much as the UK one - much easier to watch as "sort of" entertainment
Old May 24th 2006, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charles.edington
I agree. I didn't like him at all but that was bullying at its worst - extremely cruel. I did feel sorry for him when he broke down....

Lou
xx
I agree too. Appalling bullying - I thought BB would go further to stop it. I had to leave the room as I couldn't bear to watch and then when I came back in they were nicking his clothes.

I think Nikki is a total bitch and Sesar is a total t****r.
Old May 24th 2006, 6:52 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
I agree too. Appalling bullying - I thought BB would go further to stop it. I had to leave the room as I couldn't bear to watch and then when I came back in they were nicking his clothes.

Woah! What did I miss!?!? I had to work last night

I really hate bullying
Old May 24th 2006, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by moneypen20
It sounds like your BB is an experiment of sorts. They used to be really careful who they put in whilst still having people who would grate on each other. This one sounds terrible. Have they stopped using psychologists and counsellors

I used to be fairly addicted to BB but am really glad I'm not there to see this one. The Aus one is relatively sane by comparison - some are boring, some you want to slap, how the UK one used to be, not on nearly as much as the UK one - much easier to watch as "sort of" entertainment

It does seem like an experiment. They do still have counsellors. It seems like they pushing the boundaries this year and quite frankly last night's bullying was turning into a Lord of The Flies type scenario against Shahbaz.

Some colleagues who know Shahbaz have told me he was a minor success as a drag queen in Glasgow years ago and then tried to break into the London gay scene where he was a complete failure. I would imagine that his previous failures have contributed to the way he is and his breakdown on national TV.
Old May 24th 2006, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

Woah! What did I miss!?!? I had to work last night

I really hate bullying

Shahbaz was being bullied to within an inch of his life. He is a dickhead but there was no need for such bad behaviour from supposed adults.

Sesar threw away Shabaz's cereal so he got some more and used all the milk up. Everytime he walked into the lounge everyone got up and walked off (except George). He then went outside and Sesar locked him out. He went into the pool and the others nicked his clothes and towel. They were verbally abusing him constantly and Lisa and Lea got called to the diary room and got told off - BIG DEAL.

I missed some of it but you could easily pick up the gist of what was going on.
Old May 24th 2006, 7:01 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Shahbaz was being bullied to within an inch of his life. He is a dickhead but there was no need for such bad behaviour from supposed adults.

Sesar threw away Shabaz's cereal so he got some more and used all the milk up. Everytime he walked into the lounge everyone got up and walked off (except George). He then went outside and Sesar locked him out. He went into the pool and the others nicked his clothes and towel. They were verbally abusing him constantly and Lisa and Lea got called to the diary room and got told off - BIG DEAL.

I missed some of it but you could easily pick up the gist of what was going on.
Oh dear, sounds like they've gone over the top
Old May 24th 2006, 7:09 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, sounds like they've gone over the top
Totally, there's no excuse for that kind of bullying - thank goodness Shaz had Pete to chat to. I agree that Shahbaz is a mega pain but he didn't deserve that. BTW, a friend of mine has seen Shahbaz walking around Glasgow in a ballgown

He should never have been allowed on BB in the first place - he is way too fragile.

So, what next - evictions tomorrow, possibly a new housmate, will Bonna EVER speak again?

Tis gonna be an interesting summer.
Old May 24th 2006, 7:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

What I can`t understand is why the others are so tolerant and protective of Nikki??I think now that Shabaz has gone they will not be united together for long, they will start focusing more on people like Nikki and Sesar and the cracks and bitching will really start in earnest.
Old May 24th 2006, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
What I can`t understand is why the others are so tolerant and protective of Nikki??I think now that Shabaz has gone they will not be united together for long, they will start focusing more on people like Nikki and Sesar and the cracks and bitching will really start in earnest.
Good point. I think it's because she comes across as a little girl who needs looking after. She certainly acts like it - all that whining and crying.

She seems like she's come from the Bonnie Langford School of Acting.

Even Jade Goody has been slagging off BB7 and that's saying something.

Shahbaz has given an interview to one of the sleazoids (think it was the Sun) saying he was abused and had a violent life.

I think they will start on either Bonner or Glyn whichever one stays.

BTW has Dawn walked yet?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.