Big Brother OMG

Old May 24th 2006, 9:38 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by suzy
It does seem like an experiment. They do still have counsellors. It seems like they pushing the boundaries this year and quite frankly last night's bullying was turning into a Lord of The Flies type scenario against Shahbaz.

Some colleagues who know Shahbaz have told me he was a minor success as a drag queen in Glasgow years ago and then tried to break into the London gay scene where he was a complete failure. I would imagine that his previous failures have contributed to the way he is and his breakdown on national TV.
To be honest, I think that they are mostly a bunch of socially inadequate freaks. I can't believe Nikki. She is the epitomy of everything that I hate in a person. She takes self-obsessed to a whole new level. Silly bitch doesn't even begin to describe her.

Shabbaz obviously has a pretty significant mental problem and I am cynical enough to believe that the production team knew about this and more than likely relish the fact. The guy with tourettes shouldn't be there either and the argument of "he applied like everyone else and got through on his personal merits" holds no water with me. He is being exploited pure and simple and I'm sure that the production team threw him into the mix as the house member with the amusing novelty condition, which may potentially upset a few of the other members.

Last edited by DunRoaminTheUK; May 24th 2006 at 10:59 pm.
Old May 25th 2006, 2:04 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard on Radio that Dawn has been evicted for breaking the rules

Not very clear what she did - how was she communicating with the outside world?
Old May 25th 2006, 2:13 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies

Not very clear what she did - how was she communicating with the outside world?
Rest my case. Bunch of unruly misfits....
Old May 25th 2006, 2:47 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Shabaz iritated me, but at least he was entertaining, in a shout at the telly way. The rest are dull.
Old May 25th 2006, 3:03 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
To be honest, I think that they are mostly a bunch of socially inadequate freaks. I can't believe Nikki. She is the epitomy of everything that I hate in a person. She takes self-obsessed to a whole new level. Silly bitch doesn't even begin to describe her.
I'd hate to upset you
Old May 25th 2006, 3:05 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

I'd hate to upset you
Didn't you have a go on my "Nasty Karma" thread?
Old May 25th 2006, 3:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Didn't you have a go on my "Nasty Karma" thread?
Didn't work did it.

I'm far too nice (sometimes)
Old May 25th 2006, 3:14 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Clippies
Expel the smell.

Should have left her in there to suffocate everyone with the stench. :scared:
Old May 25th 2006, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Who do you think will go tonight I'm not fussed who goes really? Got a feeling it's going to be Bonnie.

I don't think Glyn or Bonnie have had much air time footage compare to the rest of them in the house.

Go George!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 25th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Angela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond reputeAngela Marie has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=stacey and jordan]Who do you think will go tonight I'm not fussed who goes really?

Bored of Bonnie - she needs to go
Old May 25th 2006, 8:58 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Bonnie or Glyn are adding anything to the show at all and although the others are a nightmare, they certainly make the show "entertaining".

Actually, I'd like Imogen to go (yes, I know she's not up for it though). Can you imagine the fight for Grace if Sezer's bit of stuff is gone.

Gill
Old May 25th 2006, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Where is Bonna from. I can't understand a word she says apart from 'Innit'.

Think I'll use subtitles if she's evicted tonight.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:16 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

Where is Bonna from. I can't understand a word she says apart from 'Innit'.

Think I'll use subtitles if she's evicted tonight.
i have voted for glynn , poor lad hes soooo boring. lets keep the bad ones in, i think nicki is great , and lisa is getting on my nerves with that huskey voice, how many fags does she smoke a day. its going to be interesting when she runs out. i like richard, hes a smooth calculating madam, imogen come on love i know you love yourself but do you really need to shack up with cesar so soon, talk about keeping a welcome in the hillside, keeping a welcome in the vales. grace shes only 19 and needs to get a grip. pete is lovely but too nice we need some really bad boys and girls in there. mickey, he is up next for me, either him or imogen. im not addicted honestley.
Old May 25th 2006, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lisabarber
lisa is getting on my nerves with that huskey voice, how many fags does she smoke a day.
My hubby thought Lisa was a bloke :scared:
Old May 25th 2006, 9:26 pm
lisa

lisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nicelisabarber is just really nice

My hubby thought Lisa was a bloke :scared:
oohhh now there a thought :scared:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.