Big Brother OMG

Old May 23rd 2006, 11:18 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Makes sense then, I wanted to slap her immediately she opened her gob!!!

May have to tune in later
Last night was sick bucket time with her.

She was pretednig to cry over how badly she thought Pete had been treated throughout his life and how shallow everyone was compared to his problems. then she suddenly stopped the crocodile tears and said " But I'm like that - I'm shallow too"

Well you said it mate
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:25 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I watched it last night for the first time and I thought that big boobed woman (don't know her name!) was alright - she's a bit of a fright to look at but she seemed quite normal otherwise. That tall lad seemed nice as well, the one that looks a bit like Vernon Kaye and the lad with the tourettes seemed ok too. So an early prediction from me - those 3 as the last ones in
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:25 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
Last night was sick bucket time with her.

She was pretednig to cry over how badly she thought Pete had been treated throughout his life and how shallow everyone was compared to his problems. then she suddenly stopped the crocodile tears and said " But I'm like that - I'm shallow too"

Well you said it mate
LOL - yep I thought that too!! It was so funny all the whining/crying noises but not a tear in sight. I was sitting watching a catch up programme a few days ago and it again showed you Nicki having histrionics over the tap water and my daughter commented that as a 10 yr old she wouldn`t dream of acting like that (kinda sums it up really)
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:28 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clippies
Well I watched it last night for the first time and I thought that big boobed woman (don't know her name!) was alright - she's a bit of a fright to look at but she seemed quite normal otherwise. That tall lad seemed nice as well, the one that looks a bit like Vernon Kaye and the lad with the tourettes seemed ok too. So an early prediction from me - those 3 as the last ones in
Yes I have to agree that Lea seems quite nice and not bitchy at all. Dawn seems quite a calm person to be around as well but she doesn`t seem to say much.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
LOL - yep I thought that too!! It was so funny all the whining/crying noises but not a tear in sight. I was sitting watching a catch up programme a few days ago and it again showed you Nicki having histrionics over the tap water and my daughter commented that as a 10 yr old she wouldn`t dream of acting like that (kinda sums it up really)
You're right. I saw that on a catch up along with the "I'm so upset with BB - I can't get my waterproof mascara of without my suitcase and it's SO unfair"

(As the teddy went flying through the air)
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:35 pm
Im a woomaaan

You're right. I saw that on a catch up along with the "I'm so upset with BB - I can't get my waterproof mascara of without my suitcase and it's SO unfair"

(As the teddy went flying through the air)
It`s the way her face resembles a little troll when she is carrying on. I found it really amusing last night when she was going on about Pete and crying and saying how she feels his pain and then suddenly it was like a button had been hit and she jumped onto another topic straight away - totally false person in my opinion.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:38 pm
Account Closed

It`s the way her face resembles a little troll when she is carrying on.
Brilliant description PMSL

Definitely troll like when she was sniffing the towels with BO
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:40 pm
Im a woomaaan

Brilliant description PMSL

Definitely troll like when she was sniffing the towels with BO
I also had to laugh when Shabaz hid the food and she is standing telling people "There`s no food , nothing , it`s all gone" whilst chomping on a banana (doesn`t she know how much they cost!!)
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:42 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

I also had to laugh when Shabaz hid the food and she is standing telling people "There`s no food , nothing , it`s all gone" whilst chomping on a banana (doesn`t she know how much they cost!!)
Lol, I couldn't understand why she was sitting eating a banana and at the same time saying there was no food at all!
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:44 pm
Account Closed

And Grace was chomping on a plum
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:45 pm
Im a woomaaan

Originally Posted by Clippies
Lol, I couldn't understand why she was sitting eating a banana and at the same time saying there was no food at all!
She obviously didn`t understand the irony of her statement and actions!! I do wonder if she will say anything to Dawn about the BO problem (I reckon she`ll either say nothing or blurt it out in a nasty hurtful way - then blame it on her being so young and not meaning it nastily)
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:48 pm
Account Closed

She obviously didn`t understand the irony of her statement and actions!! I do wonder if she will say anything to Dawn about the BO problem (I reckon she`ll either say nothing or blurt it out in a nasty hurtful way - then blame it on her being so young and not meaning it nastily)
What does Dawn do for a job? I read that she hasn't washed/showered since Friday because it would be the end of her career.

What does Nikki do as well - bet she said she was a model.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:48 pm

Yes the bo thing is a bit of a worry! I don't think I heard Dawn speak last night - it is horrific being by someone with BO though. I used to work with a married couple that both stank of it, it was really horrific.
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:50 pm

What does Dawn do for a job? I read that she hasn't washed/showered since Friday because it would be the end of her career.

Dawn is an excercise scientist
Old May 23rd 2006, 11:51 pm

Nikki is a model/dancer and apparantly aspires to be a footballers wife

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.