possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

Originally Posted by suzy
No you won't answer or no it isn't him
FFS WTF would the bloke of the lacoste advert be doing in BB

NO its not him!
Old May 19th 2006, 10:32 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Huh are you her ex? are you going to kiss n tell
No but if you want to kiss I will tell.....

however since yesterday the stills from one of her movies have been doing the rounds :scared:
Old May 19th 2006, 10:36 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
No but if you want to kiss I will tell.....

however since yesterday the stills from one of her movies have been doing the rounds :scared:

Did you see her tonight telling someone (I think it was Sezer?) she was almost 40. Don't think someone can add up.

So is this movie before or after weight loss :scared:
Old May 19th 2006, 10:47 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy

So is this movie before or after weight loss :scared:

Weight loss? If you were able to find the NOTW article I mentioned earlier you will see she didnt have a bit of weight on her before ......she only put on weight in one area* (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

*her tits
Old May 19th 2006, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Weight loss? If you were able to find the NOTW article I mentioned earlier you will see she didnt have a bit of weight on her before ......she only put on weight in one area* (hint hint nudge nudge wink wink)

*her tits

22 stone boobs :scared:
Old May 20th 2006, 5:34 pm

*her tits
shes supposed to have lost 16 stone!
Old May 21st 2006, 9:22 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Right, can some-one fill me in.

I was flitting between BB and the eurovison song contest and when I flitted back Shahbaz was chucking a mental about "no-one getting it" and "it was only a bit of drama"...so what did he do that p'd everyone off???

D D
Old May 21st 2006, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

I was flitting between BB and the eurovison song contest and when I flitted back Shahbaz was chucking a mental about "no-one getting it" and "it was only a bit of drama"...so what did he do that p'd everyone off???

D D
I want to know too, Col wont let me watch it cos we'll be away for 3 wks so no point but I saw that bit too, then he went to diary room ask said he wanted to go home?

BBLB on this arvo should be able to catch up there
Old May 21st 2006, 9:40 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
I want to know too, Col wont let me watch it cos we'll be away for 3 wks so no point but I saw that bit too, then he went to diary room ask said he wanted to go home?

BBLB on this arvo should be able to catch up there
Ah, good thinking batman.....

D D
Old May 21st 2006, 11:19 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

D D
Apparently he was "method acting" (basically he`s was being a bit hyper and being a complete arse!!) think of a cross between Bette Davis in Baby Jane and the duracell rabbit.
Old May 21st 2006, 11:40 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Apparently he was "method acting" (basically he`s was being a bit hyper and being a complete arse!!) think of a cross between Bette Davis in Baby Jane and the duracell rabbit.

D D
Old May 21st 2006, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
fark
Old May 21st 2006, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of lightsparkley23 is a glorious beacon of light

Can't stand Shahbaz, he is doing my head in. So OTT. He sounds like Mrs Doubtfire.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.