Big Brother OMG

Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:26 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Big Brother OMG

It's no good, I'm going to have to ask, the curiousity is killing me.

I know Sezer's legal reasons why he couldn't go back onto BE, but what's up with Bonner, no Boner, no Bonny?????

D D
Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Its a real mystery, and no one seems to know
Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:44 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

NEWS!!
Glynn climbed onto the roof and ran around to the house next door and knocked on the wall. Grace heard him and thought it was Mickey messing around. Apparently Big Brother will issue a punishment on Friday. Sounds sus to me. Maybe they are evicting him!!
J x
Old Aug 9th 2006, 6:47 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream

I know Sezer's legal reasons why he couldn't go back onto BE, but what's up with Bonner, no Boner, no Bonny?????

D D
What are Sezer's legal reasons??

Bonner is legally stoopid

Richard and Imogen have gone into the house next door to live till friday
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:04 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
What are Sezer's legal reasons??

Bonner is legally stoopid

Richard and Imogen have gone into the house next door to live till friday
Apparently, he was involved in a rape somehow
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Apparently, he was involved in a rape somehow
OMG didnt know owt about that, last thing I read about him was Grace had been with him when she came out and she went with that George too
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:18 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

OMG didnt know owt about that, last thing I read about him was Grace had been with him when she came out and she went with that George too
Busy girl then.....

D D
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:18 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

The Seezer thing was supposed to be a model who is accusing him of rape. The model is not named.
J x
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:23 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

pmsl, I read that wrong there and thought you were saying Grace has "come out"
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:23 am
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
The Seezer thing was supposed to be a model who is accusing him of rape. The model is not named.
J x
Nice to see he's saving himself for Imogen
Old Aug 9th 2006, 7:26 am

Originally Posted by herrchook
Nice to see he's saving himself for Imogen
mmm whats the story with Grace and Mikey? is she all over him again now? slapper
Old Aug 9th 2006, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

leigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud ofleigh&ivan has much to be proud of

Your trippin' mate, Aishleyne stands NO chance....it's me boy GLYN TO WIN!!

Think Nikki will go in on Friday.....

D D xx
I'm with you. I reckon Nikki will go in Friday & it definately has to be GLYN TO WIN!!
I hope his punishment isn't eviction. He has been by far the best housemate & deserves to win.

leigh
Old Aug 9th 2006, 9:13 am
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Apparently she ordered a pizza or something and tried to get away without paying for it and police were called
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:33 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Well, if ever the was a no brainer then this eviction was it!

God, Nikki just drives me to distraction..I used to think she was sweet but she's just go goddam annoying now.

D D
Old Aug 11th 2006, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Poppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond reputePoppett44 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, if ever the was a no brainer then this eviction was it!

God, Nikki just drives me to distraction..I used to think she was sweet but she's just go goddam annoying now.

D D
I agree, Nikki was my favourite for ages and I was gutted when she went but oh dear,,whats happened to her?? I guess she's trying to do what she thinks the public want her to do,,,we've created a monster

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.