Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Glad You got the message Jim
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Glad You got the message Jim
I'll say nowt! ............. well for at least 20 mins anyway.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

I'll say nowt! ............. well for at least 20 mins anyway.
Iam going to demand a drugs test on you you have far too much stamina!

You must be on steroids

Me I'm on lager
Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:11 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Iam going to demand a drugs test on you
:scared:

lol.

Now you don't wanna be doing that now do you!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:27 am
Account Closed

:scared:

lol.

Now you don't wanna be doing that now do you!
I really am sooooo good at killing threads!

I wonder, just wonder if I could pass a TRA assessment in this new found field of mine ?!?
Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:31 am
Professional Princess

I really am sooooo good at killing threads!

I wonder, just wonder if I could pass a TRA assessment in this new found field of mine ?!?

JIm, Im so drunk, please dstop the room from spinning.

Im having tea.

lots of photpos.

****d.

Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
JIm, Im so drunk, please dstop the room from spinning.

Im having tea.

lots of photpos.

****d.
ahhh, perfect time to ask for karma

joking!!

well auntie stella has left the building, now its Sally Strongbows turn ...lol
Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:41 am
Professional Princess

ahhh, perfect time to ask for karma

joking!!

well auntie stella has left the building, now its Sally Strongbows turn ...lol

We have taken photos, i shall post them in fotophost.

oh dear, i feel sick.f

Old Apr 16th 2005, 11:26 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

morning every one
Old Apr 16th 2005, 11:56 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by hevs
morning every one
Mornin everyone.

Where've ya been hevs?....bloody afternoon here

Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

morning every one
Morning! Just dropped Mrs JTL at the airport, walked the dog, done the weekly shopping, and its not even 10am

I'm going back to bed

JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:03 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Morning! Just dropped Mrs JTL at the airport, walked the dog, done the weekly shopping, and its not even 10am

You'd make someone a great wife
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

You'd make someone a great wife

The politically correct term is "professional househusband"

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:09 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
The politically correct term is "professional househusband"

Cheers,
JTL
I'm not best known for my PC ness though But if it makes you feel better How much was the weekly shop for a single man (wheres Mrs JTL gone, any where nice??)
Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm not best known for my PC ness though But if it makes you feel better How much was the weekly shop for a single man
$76, its was all crap though. Oven chips, frozen veg, a couple of microwave meals, box of four X. When the wifes away the mice will play and all that.

(wheres Mrs JTL gone, any where nice??)
No, nowhere nice. Shes off to Sydney!

(tin hat on )

JTL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.