Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by Merlot
Weathers pulling round in Teesside today

And in meteororlaological terms that means?

Sorry, in Michael Fish terms that means what?

A bit windy today? We have tablets for that

JTL
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:13 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

It's gone a bit quiet on here, where's Jack, and is Jim still in bed after being up so late?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:19 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

yeah tis quiet innit?....
maybe jim is far too hung over with all that snake bite and cider!??
Old Apr 17th 2005, 1:34 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

wouldn't be surprised one bit.

On the other hand he could just be lurking somewhere.

Just lulling us into a false sense of security!!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 2:40 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by yvsie
yeah tis quiet innit?....
maybe jim is far too hung over with all that snake bite and cider!??
Bah! .... I was up at 11, been out for a lovely stroll down by the canal with the family and the mutt. Threw him in the canal, but he STILL don't like it! ...lol

I want him to!! ...... he's gotta a pool dog if and when we get to Oz!!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 3:02 am
Where I want to be

Why, what are you planning to keep in your pool that you will need him to fetch? A fridge really is better for the beer you know. That way you don't keep bumping into it while swimming.
Old Apr 17th 2005, 4:20 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
And in meteororlaological terms that means?

Sorry, in Michael Fish terms that means what?

A bit windy today? We have tablets for that

JTL
Just means the weather is an improvement on yesterday, as I want to bore you to death so NO ONE dares to kill this thread.

My wind problem has eased with some Andrews :scared:

Old Apr 17th 2005, 7:38 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Why, what are you planning to keep in your pool that you will need him to fetch? A fridge really is better for the beer you know. That way you don't keep bumping into it while swimming.
No no no no no! ......... beer goes in the fridge, which lives in the kitchen! what kind of house to you live in ub40fan??

My wind problem has eased with some Andrews :scared:
Merlot, is Andrew ok with this?
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:02 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Jim2004
No no no no no! ......... beer goes in the fridge, which lives in the kitchen! what kind of house to you live in ub40fan??

Merlot, is Andrew ok with this?
The bugger had no choice :scared:

Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:04 am
Account Closed

The bugger had no choice :scared:
lol, ok fair enough
Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:05 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Jim2004
lol, ok fair enough
Beats chewing the French Cafe Owner, Rennie

Old Apr 17th 2005, 8:56 am
Where I want to be

[QUOTE=Jim2004]No no no no no! ......... beer goes in the fridge, which lives in the kitchen! what kind of house to you live in ub40fan?? QUOTE]

Normal...ish, just wondered why you wanted the dog in the pool?

My beer (or rather his beer) lives in the garage fridge, which leaves more room in the house fridge for my lemonade to go in my vodka. See my priorities!
Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:03 am
Merlot

People still trying to kill this thread . . it is all mine !!!!

Old Apr 17th 2005, 9:45 am
Account Closed

Normal...ish, just wondered why you wanted the dog in the pool?!
Oh just for fun purposes playin around. I love to play about with the mutt in the garden and just think a swimming pool would benefit

My beer (or rather his beer) lives in the garage fridge, which leaves more room in the house fridge for my lemonade to go in my vodka. See my priorities!
Ahhhhh, I C
Old Apr 17th 2005, 10:19 am
Merlot

People still trying to kill this thread . . it is all mine !!!!
I repeat, back off my dead thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.