Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 16th 2005, 12:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

No, nowhere nice. Shes off to Sydney!

(tin hat on )

JTL
Tough call, but i suppose someone has to do it (chuck me the hat!!) :scared:
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:42 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by hevs
Tough call, but i suppose someone has to do it (chuck me the hat!!) :scared:
lisyten to the bloody lot of ya!

good mornin, and all thast

good olle me been her for about 92 days, stillll not goin to sleep!

stella & sally strongbow keepin me in line ;0)

+ the odd suspicious ciggie :scared:

mr killer thread has entered the building!!!!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
lisyten to the bloody lot of ya!

good mornin, and all thast

good olle me been her for about 92 days, stillll not goin to sleep!

stella & sally strongbow keepin me in line ;0)

+ the odd suspicious ciggie :scared:

mr killer thread has entered the building!!!!
Its a hard life being a thread killer.

Another 13 minutes and I can crack open a XXXX

Or do some work in the garden. Hmmmmm.

I wonder which.

JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:47 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

mornin'!!!!!

will mr threadkiller, namely jim....go to fekin bed...its waaaaaaaaaayyyy past your bedtime!
now i will kill the thread by tellin you guys what i was chatting to my mates about......

on about slimming tablets called orlistat...and how you can quite easily poo your pants if you eat crisps or chips as they are called here.....and apparently the poo looks just like the oil in a curry

and it wasnt me.........................honest

and i did kill a thread not that long ago....'farting etiquette in oz'...so there!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by yvsie; Apr 16th 2005 at 1:51 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:51 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by yvsie
mornin'!!!!!

will mr threadkiller, namely jim....go to fekin bed...its waaaaaaaaaayyyy past your bedtime!
now i will kill the thread by tellin you guys what i was chatting to my mates about......

on about slimming tablets called orlistat...and how you can quite easily poo your pants if you eat crisps or chips as they are called here.....and apparently the poo looks just like the oil in a curry

and it wasnt me.........................honest
rofl ................. oh stoppit would ya!!

i am not sposed to be giggling like this, i am sposed to be making

gotta send u some karma (if it lets me) ...... too funny
Old Apr 16th 2005, 1:55 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

jim its not a laughing matter
especially if you just think its a botty squeak!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yvsie
jim its not a laughing matter
especially if you just think its a botty squeak!
what can i say? ... lol

anyway, thread is dead, please refrain from posting, thank you please!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:04 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

ermmmmmmmmmmmmm

no
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:09 pm
Account Closed

(sorry if u don't know it, but gotta picture Ricky Gervais of da Office)

deer de den da der na, deer de den da der na!

If you don't konw or share the odd pint with Ricky, then this will make no sense!

If you do! .............. it will STILL make no sense!

kinda reflects how my life currently is ............ yup! ......... makes no sense!!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:18 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yup you're right.................makes no sense

btw...how did you do that?????
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

I see the "Detailed Map of Australia" thread then I see the "Detailed Map of Tasmania" thread. And I start laughing.

Note to self: Stop laughing at your own jokes

JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 2:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Note to self: Stop laughing at your own jokes

JTL
Yeah I do that all the time, they tell me to drop dead!

do you reckon this is a hint??!?!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 3:14 pm
Account Closed

Yeah I do that all the time, they tell me to drop dead!

do you reckon this is a hint??!?!
ok, no play today

hittin the hay, been over 2
days since head hit pillow, bloody snakebite aint helped, feel the head comin on already!

good night!
Old Apr 16th 2005, 3:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ok, no play today

been over 2
days since head hit pillow,
Thats scary! Get some sleep.

In fact, get lots of sleep,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 16th 2005, 10:20 pm
Merlot

Weathers pulling round in Teesside today

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.