Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:25 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by ub40fan
OK, I'll hold the door for while you go through
No, the door is off it's hinges. I think this is what it's all about, the techi thing, not sure tho, I just noticed it earlier.

I'll be ok, go on you run along now
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:27 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
No, the door is off it's hinges. I think this is what it's all about, the techi thing, not sure tho, I just noticed it earlier.

No no I'm not allowed out on my own!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:27 am
Professional Princess

We wont leave you Jim, it just wont happen and if you persist in trying to boot us out of your thread, I shall tell everyone that instead of 'Jim', you are really a 'shim'.

A chick with a dick.

And they will believe me Im sure.

So sit down because we are not going to leave you.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:29 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
We wont leave you Jim, it just wont happen and if you persist in trying to boot us out of your thread, I shall tell everyone that instead of 'Jim', you are really a 'shim'.

A chick with a dick.

And they will believe me Im sure.

So sit down because we are not going to leave you.

He's a what :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ub40fan
No no I'm not allowed out on my own!
I will hold your hand cos Iam a Technophobe also
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:31 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
I will hold your hand cos Iam a Technophobe also
oh thank you, at least I haven't had them down the toilet today!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:34 am
Professional Princess

The 'Thread Killers Anonymous' thread was cold and empty with the exception of Jim, who was sitting on a broken chair in the corner.

Clutching a solitary bottle of warm beer, he rocks back and forth muttering something about 'TRA' and 'those damn skills assessments'.

Cobwebs fill the corners of the room and the smell of damp and dust is strong.

Pictures hang lop sided on the walls of Expat members. Jeremy smiling in one with a crown on his head, Worzel in another, John Howard in another and The Agents Alan and George in another.

It was an empty shell of its former glory.

Standing up and chucking his beer bottle in the bin, Jim stumbles out of the derelict building.

Just as he turns round to catch a last glance of what made him happy, he could have sworn he heard the sounds of familiar voices and laughter.

'No, it couldnt be' Jim thought to himself.

Looking again, he saw the picture of Alan, wink and smile at him. Then staring at the John Howard picture, he saw John Howard stick 2 fingers up at him.

'Must be dreaming' Jim thought.

Slamming the door behind him, he not only left his memories behind, but a part of his heart as well.

His thread had died.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 9:38 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

The 'Thread Killers Anonymous' thread was cold and empty with the exception of Jim, who was sitting on a broken chair in the corner.

Clutching a solitary bottle of warm beer, he rocks back and forth muttering something about 'TRA' and 'those damn skills assessments'.

Pictures hang lop sided on the walls of Expat members. Jeremy smiling in one with a crown on his head, Worzel in another, John Howard in another and The Agents Alan and George in another.

Standing up and chucking his beer bottle in the bin, Jim stumbles out of the derelict building.

Just as he turns round to catch a last glance of what made him happy, he could have sworn he heard the sounds of familiar voices and laughter.

Looking again, he saw the picture of Alan, wink and smile at him. Then staring at the John Howard picture, he saw John Howard stick 2 fingers up at him.

Slamming the door behind him, he not only left his memories behind, but a part of his heart as well.

His thread had died.

Oh excellent Sam!!! ....... now I have no chance

You chippin in and it's all over for me now they'll arrive in their hundreds now!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:03 am
Account Closed

sorted! ................
Old Apr 15th 2005, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

His thread had died.
then suddenly a voice from deep within his heed uttered those sacred words!!!!

Call the crash team

CLEAR

VADOOOPH

and so the thread was reborn!!!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 11:42 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
then suddenly a voice from deep within his heed uttered those sacred words!!!!

Call the crash team

CLEAR

VADOOOPH

and so the thread was reborn!!!
LOL, I can see this isn't gonna be easy
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

LOL, I can see this isn't gonna be easy
oooooooo, almost 2 hrs since last post! ..... where are you JTL?? ...lol

I AM GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is now closed.

Thank you everyone for taking part, due to technical problems beyond our reach, Jim2004 has been crowned Thread Killer 2005.

The end.

Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:40 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha
no jim isnt king,..........

its yvsie 9:39 here in perth and so jtl should also be awake now too

now go to bed jim....you must be knackered!
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:50 pm
I still love a brit :0)

KarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond reputeKarnalEcho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Hi, My name is JackTheLad, and I kill threads. I've been killing threads since May 2004.

I never intended to start killing threads, it just somehow happened. I would post things that I thought were informative, sometimes even funny, but nobody would respond. Or if there was a response it wasn't to me.

I knew I had a problem when I started responding to my own posts in the hope that keeping them on the first page would make others read them and reply. But this only made the problem worse, there are dead threads where I have written the last 3 posts to myself

Thankfully I have recognised my problem. I am determined to confront it before I descend any furthur into the abyss. I thankfully never got so low as to offer Karma just to get people to respond. I am grateful I am able to face my problem without descending to that level.

If you are a thread killer, or know someone who is, please respond or get them to respond, I'll send you Karma!

Oh damn

JTL

I've been known to kill a thread or two. Take now for example, it's Friday night and I seem to be the last one to post to anything. Got bored and came to the Oz thread
Old Apr 15th 2005, 1:53 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yvsie
hahahahaha
no jim isnt king,..........

its yvsie 9:39 here in perth and so jtl should also be awake now too

now go to bed jim....you must be knackered!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.