Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by Simone
Now get 1 dollar more per day, but that's 150 a month....

Congratulations Simone!

Do you work a 150 days a month :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 2:11 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Congratulations Simone!

Do you work a 150 days a month :scared:

Cheers,
JTL
Oh dear

$1 per hour more
I now earn $15 an hour, can you believe I am actually happy with that??!!! :scared:
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:08 pm
Merlot

I'm back so the rest can bugger off!!!!

Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Merlot
the rest can bugger off!!!!
Is she good looking?

JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Is she good looking?

JTL
Knew that would kill it

You have to smart and perverted to get it!

And Bix aint around

JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:51 pm
Merlot

Knew that would kill it

You have to smart and perverted to get it!

And Bix aint around

JTL
Haha, not true, I had just logged out for a few hours, very erratic at the moment, or should that be erotic

Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

or should that be erotic
Are you good looking?

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:54 pm
Merlot

[QUOTE=JackTheLad]
Originally Posted by Merlot or should that be erotic :D[/QUOTE

Are you good looking?

Cheers,
JTL
Bloody stunning mate, especially if you down 10 pints before and put on a pair of beer googles.

M

Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bloody stunning mate, especially if you down 10 pints before and put on a pair of beer googles.

M
I'll get started then

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:32 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Just remember, you are never alone!! ...lol

Oh and WHO STOLE MY PEPSI??????????????????
Wasn't me Jim I promise.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:35 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Wasn't me Jim I promise.
I'm gonna feeex that rat that's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna feeex that rat ...

One of the highlights of Guilfest last year for me.

On-Topic Section
Errrr, Bob, Paul and Sue are pretty good at killing threads.

Actually, wasn't Bob, Paul and Sue a 80s movie about teenage babsitter sex?

Or was it a 60s band
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:36 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simone
Oh dear

$1 per hour more
I now earn $15 an hour, can you believe I am actually happy with that??!!! :scared:
Is $15 per hour not too good then? Doesn't that equate to about £5 ish? So it is more than our minimum wage. Do they have a minimum wage over there?

Hope you don't think I am too nosy.

Shirley
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

The film was: "Rita, Sue and Bob too"...

" we're having a gang bang, we're having ball....etc etc etc"!!!!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Is $15 per hour not too good then? Doesn't that equate to about £5 ish? So it is more than our minimum wage. Do they have a minimum wage over there?

Hope you don't think I am too nosy.

Shirley
She was and don't call her Shirley.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 10:38 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by steandleigh
The film was: "Rita, Sue and Bob too"...

" we're having a gang bang, we're having ball....etc etc etc"!!!!
Ah yeh, the bonk in the car was the best bit ...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.