Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:31 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Originally Posted by ub40fan
It's ok this one isn't near its use by date yet
Yeah I make you right on that one

I'm being told I'm spending too much time on the PC again this end, betta time out for a bit.

I'll leave the keys with you
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:33 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Yeah I make you right on that one

I'm being told I'm spending too much time on the PC again this end, betta time out for a bit.

I'll leave the keys with you
No worries, it'll be safe and sound with me. Night then
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

No worries, it'll be safe and sound with me. Night then
Oh and that can of Pepsi in the fridge is mine ok !!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:36 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004
Oh and that can of Pepsi in the fridge is mine ok !!
It's ok mate, can't stand the stuff. I prefer lemonade, maybe with a shot of vodka, but not always.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:38 am
Frustrated

fantootie is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

It's ok mate, can't stand the stuff. I prefer lemonade, maybe with a shot of vodka, but not always.
Someone getting the drinks in?
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:41 am
Where I want to be

Originally Posted by fantootie
Someone getting the drinks in?
Yeah, apparently there's a pepsi in the fridge that's Jims but while he's not looking I'd grab it.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:42 am
Frustrated

Yeah, apparently there's a pepsi in the fridge that's Jims but while he's not looking I'd grab it.
Mines a white wine, Austrailian of course, please.
By the way this is my first time on here, how do I get karma points??
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:47 am
Where I want to be

Mines a white wine, Austrailian of course, please.
By the way this is my first time on here, how do I get karma points??
You get them for a good informative post, being nice and helpful, or if you are lucky people will just give you karma. There was a thread recently giving karma to newbies, but I see no sight of it so I shall send you some to try and send your grey box blue.

Welcome to the madhouse. Most on here are very helpful people, some are slightly mad, and others are completely bonkers.

Not sure where I fit.

Wibble

P.s. forgot to say when you give karma make sure you put who it is from otherwise the recipient will not know who is being nice to them.

Last edited by ub40fan; Apr 19th 2005 at 8:49 am. Reason: addition
Old Apr 19th 2005, 8:50 am
Frustrated

You get them for a good informative post, being nice and helpful, or if you are lucky people will just give you karma. There was a thread recently giving karma to newbies, but I see no sight of it so I shall send you some to try and send your grey box blue.

Welcome to the madhouse. Most on here are very helpful people, some are slightly mad, and others are completely bonkers.

Not sure where I fit.

Wibble

P.s. forgot to say when you give karma make sure you put who it is from otherwise the recipient will not know who is being nice to them.
Thanks ub, karma sent to you I think.....
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:00 am
Where I want to be

Thanks ub, karma sent to you I think.....
Got it thanks. will you be ok in here on your own for a bit? Look after things till the others come along. Mind you it's been pretty quiet tonight. I told Jim it would be safe with me, but I have to go now. The cat is demanding food.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 9:12 am
Where I want to be

Yay, got rid of another one, it's all mine now. ooh should be whispering.
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:33 am
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha ub40 fan.....oh no you dont kill this cos im awake now

jtl.....bix is clever so there!

bix..just go and bite jtl's head of will ya....he is very rude!
Old Apr 19th 2005, 11:55 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by yvsie
hahahahaha ub40 fan.....oh no you dont kill this cos im awake now
Just remember, you are never alone!! ...lol

Oh and WHO STOLE MY PEPSI??????????????????
Old Apr 19th 2005, 12:42 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I'm up.

Lovely day here, 25 and sunny!
And we're getting rain this afternoon/evening and the next couple of days! Wooohoooo!
And then it will be sunny again from Sunday and Monday is a public holiday!!

Yesterday I got a pay rise without officially asking for it. They realised that it was way to low what I was getting. Now get 1 dollar more per day, but that's 150 a month.... And if I get this rise every 2 months..... lol
At least it shows they want me, and they said again that there will be other oppertunities soon.

Old Apr 19th 2005, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Simone
I'm up.

Lovely day here, 25 and sunny!
And we're getting rain this afternoon/evening and the next couple of days! Wooohoooo!
And then it will be sunny again from Sunday and Monday is a public holiday!!

Yesterday I got a pay rise without officially asking for it. They realised that it was way to low what I was getting. Now get 1 dollar more per day, but that's 150 a month.... And if I get this rise every 2 months..... lol
At least it shows they want me, and they said again that there will be other oppertunities soon.

good try!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.