Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Thread Killers Anonymous

Wikiposts

Thread Killers Anonymous

Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005

Originally Posted by Merlot
Not only Bix cocking up today

See the list of FHM 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2005, something wrong with the voting here.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/promo/office/girls05.html

I say lets start our own

The Full List
1. Mrs Merlot
2. Simone
3. Mrs Bix Da Boss

Anymore takers?

M
Oh Mrs JTL for sexiest female definitely.

(That should stave off the beating tomorrow)

Cheers,
JTL
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:14 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thread Killers Anonymous

Bloody smart arsed women

Actually I did spell it correctly at first but the word then gets blanked out and replaced by black stars.

Must be an in built safety device to stop people like me horsing around.

So I thought wonder what happens if I spell it wrong and hey presto.

But your observation levels were two high unfortunately
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:33 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
Sore arse I'd imagine

Cheers,
JTL
ohhhh yes!

Get me off that sexy list!!! I am one of the least most sexy females I know.
Right now I am wearing blue and white pyjama pants, and a red fleece jacket 3 sizes to big for me. And no make up, messy hair, and glasses.

And now I have finished watching Andrew Denton I might go to bed early for once!!!!

Enjoy the walk Merlot!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:47 am
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by Simone
ohhhh yes!

Right now I am wearing blue and white pyjama pants, and a red fleece jacket 3 sizes to big for me. And no make up, messy hair, and glasses.

And now I have finished watching Andrew Denton I might go to bed early for once!!!!

Enjoy the walk Merlot!

You must not shatter the illusion Simone

Dont tell them about the PJ bottoms.

Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:11 am
Merlot

Originally Posted by Bix
Bloody smart arsed women

Actually I did spell it correctly at first but the word then gets blanked out and replaced by black stars.

Must be an in built safety device to stop people like me horsing around.

So I thought wonder what happens if I spell it wrong and hey presto.

But your observation levels were two high unfortunately
You should be *** Banned ***

Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:13 am
Merlot

ohhhh yes!

Enjoy the walk Merlot!
Nice look, resembles my pre-bedtime look

Walk was fab!

Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:39 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

A jolly good morning to you all.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:10 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

A jolly good morning to you all.

LOL Simone, you have WAY too much time on your hands!

Siren
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:26 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
LOL Simone, you have WAY too much time on your hands!

Siren
Yep! And that's in between doing the cheques and making coffee's for bosses

And soon I won't even have the cheques and stuff to do! But hopefully I'll have other stuff, and otherwise I'll start up project myself. Need to get more proactive and show some initiative, otherwise I'm never going to get anywhere!!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:21 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

hello you lot!
Bix you're just jealous that us women are ganging up against you!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:46 pm
Merlot

Back too, limped my car into the garage this morning, not looking good so feeling grim.

M

Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:18 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally Posted by Merlot
Back too, limped my car into the garage this morning, not looking good so feeling grim.

M
Err, how annoying!

Mine is making funny noises.. actually, that's not new, they're just getting louder and funnier, that's all.
But I'm too scared to bring it to the garage (anyone who followed my aircon saga will know why(and that still isn't fixed!))
Old Apr 26th 2005, 12:23 am
Merlot

Err, how annoying!

Mine is making funny noises.. actually, that's not new, they're just getting louder and funnier, that's all.
But I'm too scared to bring it to the garage (anyone who followed my aircon saga will know why(and that still isn't fixed!))
We have to have two cars here due to our work & locations (though would prefer to use public transport if it was available!!!). We have two rusty buckets and every month there is something wrong. Another round of wasted money.

M

Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:10 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Merlot]Back too, limped my car into the garage this morning[QUOTE]

Try driving the bloody thing
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:26 am
Merlot

[QUOTE=Bix][QUOTE=Merlot]Back too, limped my car into the garage this morning

Try driving the bloody thing
Tried that but the little bugger didn't want to play ball

Had the call from the mechanic that the fuel pipe and associated bits have been fixed and about to part with a week's earnings to pay for it. Oh joys!

M

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.