Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Apr 13th 2008, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Hi sorry but cant make the meet, we booked our flights today, flighing out on 15th june Hope you all have great time though. will keep in touch.
mark n karen
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mark2
Hi sorry but cant make the meet, we booked our flights today, flighing out on 15th june Hope you all have great time though. will keep in touch.
mark n karen
So sorry that you won't be able to make it mark and karen but that's really good that you have got your flights booked for the day after. Good luck with the final packing and sorting and saying your goodbyes etc. And the best of luck once you reach the other side
Old Apr 13th 2008, 8:15 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx for that, so excited
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:09 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Sorry guys hat been on here for a couple of days, been living it up over the other side of the penines with my brother. So am i right in thinking that we are all wearing kangaroo suits and texting each other in the car park before we go in, going in all together behind all our kids and then stuffing our faces with chocolate gateaux washed down with a few vino's for good measure????
Hi Vicky, was wondering where you were. Can't get hold of a kangaroo suit for love nor money, so i'll just be hiding behind the kids

Originally Posted by mark2
mark n karen
You lucky things!!!

Good luck with your new life, hope everything works out for you all.
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Oh my god chocolate cake, now I know I definately want to go. Bit worried about the kangaroo suit getting ruined - I tend to make a mess when tucking into chocolate cake! Maybe i'll not bother with the suit but don't worry i'm happy to meet up with you in the car park (vicky, mary and MCF) to had over yours!

Caroline
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Oh my god chocolate cake, now I know I definately want to go. Bit worried about the kangaroo suit getting ruined - I tend to make a mess when tucking into chocolate cake! Maybe i'll not bother with the suit but don't worry i'm happy to meet up with you in the car park (vicky, mary and MCF) to had over yours!

Caroline

I'm a mucky pup as well.............i'll let Vicky have mine Kangaroo suit that is, the chocolate cake is all mine!!!!!

Just got chatting to a girl on the January thread who lives in Billinge Trying to persuade her to come as well, think she's as scared as us
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
I'm a mucky pup as well.............i'll let Vicky have mine Kangaroo suit that is, the chocolate cake is all mine!!!!!

Just got chatting to a girl on the January thread who lives in Billinge Trying to persuade her to come as well, think she's as scared as us
Look at this way 'what's the worst that can happen?' Nothing, if you don't mingle then just have a drink or meal with your family - there's nothing out of place about that. But you will mingle cos we're all in the same boat. I work on saturdays so am looking forward to have a day off and chilling (with cake and a wine), and if there's good company and some oz chat then that's a bonus.

Caroline
Old Apr 14th 2008, 6:17 pm

Look at this way 'what's the worst that can happen?' Nothing, if you don't mingle then just have a drink or meal with your family - there's nothing out of place about that. But you will mingle cos we're all in the same boat. I work on saturdays so am looking forward to have a day off and chilling (with cake and a wine), and if there's good company and some oz chat then that's a bonus.

Caroline
You've convinced me
Old Apr 14th 2008, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Didn't manage to get on at lunch as the boss was watching and i've been out visiting tonight and trying to sort out my final few bits that my CO has requested. But i'm not, not, not wearing a kangaroo suit, i live too close to the harvester and i might know someone who doesn't quite think on the same wave length as ourselves. Anyway i couldn't possibly take your two suits off you coz that woudn't be fair at all. So anyway if we have all chickened out of the roo suits and the corks around hats aren't a goer, who's taking hte blow up gators??
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:13 am

Didn't manage to get on at lunch as the boss was watching and i've been out visiting tonight and trying to sort out my final few bits that my CO has requested. But i'm not, not, not wearing a kangaroo suit, i live too close to the harvester and i might know someone who doesn't quite think on the same wave length as ourselves. Anyway i couldn't possibly take your two suits off you coz that woudn't be fair at all. So anyway if we have all chickened out of the roo suits and the corks around hats aren't a goer, who's taking hte blow up gators??

YOU
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:25 am
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hi everyone, I can say the food in the Harvister is good the sweets are lovely so make sure you leave some room for them. Every time we had meets there last year we had a great time and met some lovely people.
Just turn up you will love it!!!! and who knows you might meet some great friends who when you get to OZ will make you feel welcome and could be the thing that makes you think, Hey I miss England but love it her and I have some great friends to meet with in Oz.
Gary Vikky and bump
Old Apr 15th 2008, 8:48 am
looking for my marbles

ozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to beholdozzieclare2b is a splendid one to behold

hi guys what dates the meet? This will be our 3rd one but first since we got visa we fly on 30th june I bet most of the people we met on the last meets are gone by now
Old Apr 15th 2008, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b
hi guys what dates the meet? This will be our 3rd one but first since we got visa we fly on 30th june I bet most of the people we met on the last meets are gone by now
Well we're still here and coming to the meet. We met on the first meet with Shezandste. That's nearly a year ago now! We're hoping to go in September but need to sell the damned house first and that's looking unlikely at the moment.
Old Apr 15th 2008, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by ozzieclare2b

14th June at 1 pm i think.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.