Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Mar 18th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 the past meets have been held in Bolton at the Harvester and have been quite successefull Thanks to Gary and vicky and beasty boy this meet will be our 4th meet and fingers crossed our last here in the u.k
Dates im suggesting are Sat 7th June
Sat 14th June
sat 24th June
Sat 5th July
But if anyone else has other suggestions for venues then come forth
we will go off the most popular dates and the most popular venue

Looking forward to meeting you all
M.C.F Rach
Old Mar 20th 2008, 10:00 am
Just Joined

vickylea will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Hi there M.C.F Sat 14th would be good for us. We are off to France on the 25th June on Holiday, but if other dates are better for the others, don 't worry, could you just keep us posted on when the next one is.
Kind Regards
Vicky
Old Mar 20th 2008, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Might be up for it as we will be living in Cheadle by then with the inlaws. this kids have loved the West yorks meets.
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:00 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

We may be able to make those dates if I can talk Mark into driving up there. his mum is back from Florida then so could perhaps make a weekend of it if she'll have EJ for the night. Havent been to a meet for ages

Joex
Old Mar 20th 2008, 9:48 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

We could possibly do the 21st June or the 5th July, as we are busy on the other dates.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi m.c.f we are quite new to ex pats and would like to come to the meet up,we live in bolton and are off to aus in june,so if meet up is early june you can count us in,would be great to meet up other people who are in the same boat as us. cheers mark & karen.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mark2
hi m.c.f we are quite new to ex pats and would like to come to the meet up,we live in bolton and are off to aus in june,so if meet up is early june you can count us in,would be great to meet up other people who are in the same boat as us. cheers mark & karen.
That would be great what date in june are you off and where are you heading
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point

not sure yet, havent booked our flights, our business to sell end of march. then we can decide. off to adelaide.
Old Mar 24th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

Jamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant futureJamesfam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Lancashire meet part 7 the past meets have been held in Bolton at the Harvester and have been quite successefull Thanks to Gary and vicky and beasty boy this meet will be our 4th meet and fingers crossed our last here in the u.k
Dates im suggesting are Sat 7th June
Sat 14th June
sat 24th June
Sat 5th July
But if anyone else has other suggestions for venues then come forth
we will go off the most popular dates and the most popular venue

Looking forward to meeting you all
M.C.F Rach

Hi Rach,

Thanks for organising the next meet. I'm really glad we went to the last one as we met some great people so to anyone who is wondering about whether to attend or not give it a go, it is well worth it!!

Out of all the dates, the only one we can do is 14th June. As you know my son is into football big time and he has tournaments most weekends in May and June!!!

BTW 24th June is a Tues so do you mean Sat 21st June or 28th? If its the 28th then that date will be ok for us also. Will you be bringing your boys to the next meet?

Clare & Marc
Old Mar 29th 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jamesfam
Hi Rach,

Thanks for organising the next meet. I'm really glad we went to the last one as we met some great people so to anyone who is wondering about whether to attend or not give it a go, it is well worth it!!

Out of all the dates, the only one we can do is 14th June. As you know my son is into football big time and he has tournaments most weekends in May and June!!!

BTW 24th June is a Tues so do you mean Sat 21st June or 28th? If its the 28th then that date will be ok for us also. Will you be bringing your boys to the next meet?

Clare & Marc
Hi Clare thanks for pointing that out to me

sorry guys I made a bit of a boo boo here are the dates again
Venue The Harvester in Bolton unless someone else can come up with another venue

Sat 7th June

SAT 14th June

Sat 21st June

Sat 5th July
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Hi folks, well i've posted on here for a long time now and never had the courage to come to a meet but i am hoping to get the guts to come to the next one. Whichever date you decide is it ok for our daughter to come (she's 9)??
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vickys
Hi folks, well i've posted on here for a long time now and never had the courage to come to a meet but i am hoping to get the guts to come to the next one. Whichever date you decide is it ok for our daughter to come (she's 9)??
wehey vickys,glad to see your name down all kids invited too im bringing mine this time 2 boys age 7 and 9 well hope to you all soon
Old Mar 30th 2008, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

oznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud ofoznoodle has much to be proud of

We should be up for the next meet. Can do any of those dates. Went to the first 3 meets which were great but missed the last 3. Would be good to see some of the old faces and some newbies too. Hoping to move to Aus by the end of the year (if the damn house ever sells!!!).
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

kjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant futurekjc79 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mark2
just wanted to say hi to you two. we are off in june 11th and see that you are going adelaide.

couldnt make the last couple of meets as my job extended my contract passed xmas but will have done my last saturday on the 24th may so would have to be the 7th june for us us or i will have to cu all on the other side after that

kath x
Old Mar 30th 2008, 9:56 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Any room for a little one?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.