Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mary1967
Complain away Vicky, it's what we're here for, sharing good and bad good news, and all the moaning inbetween, especially off me

I've got a new EA coming round at 10 am, still sat here in my nighty

Spent all day yesterday re-arranging the furniture to see if i could give it a fresher appeal - OH walked in last night and said he didn't like it:curse:
Trust the fella's eh chick, how did it go today? Did the EA like it and give you a better vaulation on your house? Do you feel any more positive about this new one??
Old Apr 26th 2008, 9:52 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vickys
Trust the fella's eh chick, how did it go today? Did the EA like it and give you a better vaulation on your house? Do you feel any more positive about this new one??

He said we should drop it by £10,000 and probably be willing to accept lower

Saying that, i had an email off a friend of mine who lives in Perth, she said it's a buyers market over there at the moment, nothing moving, what you lose here you'll gain there.................got me all excited again!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

JoanneG is on a distinguished road

Hi all

Sorry to hear about the trouble selling the house!! I'm new on here and have just been catching up with some of the threads. Would love to join this meet up. Are children coming? Have a daughter who is 10 soon to be 11 or do i mean 22 lol.... I live in St Helens and am patiently waiting for a CO.....

What is the date and time and venue, please...i know its on here but head whizzin so not sure what was decided!!!

Take care
Joanne
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by JoanneG
Hi all

Sorry to hear about the trouble selling the house!! I'm new on here and have just been catching up with some of the threads. Would love to join this meet up. Are children coming? Have a daughter who is 10 soon to be 11 or do i mean 22 lol.... I live in St Helens and am patiently waiting for a CO.....

What is the date and time and venue, please...i know its on here but head whizzin so not sure what was decided!!!

Take care
Joanne

Hi Joanne,

I live in Billinge (St. Helens end) The meet-ups on the 14th June at the Harvester in Bolton at 1 pm.

I've got two girls, one's nearly 16 and the others 12.

When did you apply Joanne?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Hi There

Applied Aug07... Meds done and pc just sent..I live in Nutgrove..Where u headin? This meet up sounds great i have felt so alone doing this and then u join a forum and realise there are so many people close by going through the same...

Joanne
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hi There

Applied Aug07... Meds done and pc just sent..I live in Nutgrove..Where u headin? This meet up sounds great i have felt so alone doing this and then u join a forum and realise there are so many people close by going through the same...

Joanne
Hi Joanne and welcome to B.Es Mad House
Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:28 pm

Hi There

Joanne
Have you joined the August thread? Caroline and Vicky are both August applicants and are both coming on the 14th Sounds like loads of August visa's are coming through, so hopefully yours should be through soon. I'm in December, so i've got a few good months of waiting yet. My main thing at the moment is selling the bloody house, it's become an obsession - had another EA round on Friday to give us a valuation and he said to reduce it by £10,000 and expect to be offered even less..............talk about making me feel good:curse:

I know what you mean about feeling alone.................i've hardly told any friends or people at work (no family to stres over), so i've used BE to find information, vent my frustration and ask daft questions

This will be my first meet-up...................god help the mad city fan

Nearly forgot, we're hoping to go to Perth by October, what about you?
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

He said we should drop it by £10,000 and probably be willing to accept lower

Saying that, i had an email off a friend of mine who lives in Perth, she said it's a buyers market over there at the moment, nothing moving, what you lose here you'll gain there.................got me all excited again!!!
Ouch but then again for every negative there is a positive my dear you keep hold of that excited feeling babe and you'll be fine. The EA doesn't know anything, your house is the best in Billinge and it WILL go for the asking price they'll be fighting over it when they actually take the time to come round and view it. Positive thinking chuck, 10k is about the same as you'll save once you are in Perth by the end of the summer chuck.

Hi all

Take care
Joanne
Welcome Joanne, it's great to have new people, especially Augusteeeees (bit biased i know) oh and the odd consesionary member from December.

In regard to the meet everyone is welcome, it'll be great fun if nothing else. My Daughter is 10 in September and we live near Preston, she's got one of those attitudes too especially when i tell her to go to bed!!!

Have you joined the August thread? Caroline and Vicky are both August applicants and are both coming on the 14th Sounds like loads of August visa's are coming through, so hopefully yours should be through soon. I'm in December, so i've got a few good months of waiting yet. My main thing at the moment is selling the bloody house, it's become an obsession - had another EA round on Friday to give us a valuation and he said to reduce it by £10,000 and expect to be offered even less..............talk about making me feel good:curse:

I know what you mean about feeling alone.................i've hardly told any friends or people at work (no family to stres over), so i've used BE to find information, vent my frustration and ask daft questions

This will be my first meet-up...................god help the mad city fan

Nearly forgot, we're hoping to go to Perth by October, what about you?
Well Mary, glad you have owned up to definately going, i love asking daft questions too and this is such a good forum nobody minds!!! I even log on to here after a couple of vino's knowing full well i'm in excellent company!!!

Anyway seen as it's sunday night and i'm gonna get my visa this week (not that i haven't thought that ever sunday since January but never mind) i've had a fantastic idea.

The last person to say that they are coming to the meet gets to wear the roo suit and that way the rest of us get out of making silly billy's of ourselves

Well i'm starting the excercise again this week, going to actually play netball on thursday evening, spent three hours plus finding new trainers yesterday and they are even suitable for running in too, so i might (emphasis) try running to loose a bit more too. You're more likly to get an upgrade if you look lush at the airport right??

How's everone else this weekend? Mad city fan getting worried about all us loonies coming to the next meet yet??
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by vickys
Ouch but then again for every negative there is a positive my dear you keep hold of that excited feeling babe and you'll be fine. The EA doesn't know anything, your house is the best in Billinge and it WILL go for the asking price they'll be fighting over it when they actually take the time to come round and view it. Positive thinking chuck, 10k is about the same as you'll save once you are in Perth by the end of the summer chuck.

Welcome Joanne, it's great to have new people, especially Augusteeeees (bit biased i know) oh and the odd consesionary member from December.

In regard to the meet everyone is welcome, it'll be great fun if nothing else. My Daughter is 10 in September and we live near Preston, she's got one of those attitudes too especially when i tell her to go to bed!!!

Well Mary, glad you have owned up to definately going, i love asking daft questions too and this is such a good forum nobody minds!!! I even log on to here after a couple of vino's knowing full well i'm in excellent company!!!

Anyway seen as it's sunday night and i'm gonna get my visa this week (not that i haven't thought that ever sunday since January but never mind) i've had a fantastic idea.

The last person to say that they are coming to the meet gets to wear the roo suit and that way the rest of us get out of making silly billy's of ourselves

Well i'm starting the excercise again this week, going to actually play netball on thursday evening, spent three hours plus finding new trainers yesterday and they are even suitable for running in too, so i might (emphasis) try running to loose a bit more too. You're more likly to get an upgrade if you look lush at the airport right??

How's everone else this weekend? Mad city fan getting worried about all us loonies coming to the next meet yet??
Not worried atall looking forward to meeting all the new loonies
Old Apr 28th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hi Joanne and welcome. Vicky is right - the last one to say they're going to the meet has to wear the roo suit!! Also the organiser (yes thats you mad city fan) also has to wear a roo suit (or maybe you'd prefer a united shirt).
Counting the days, Caroline x
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:10 am

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Hi Joanne and welcome. Vicky is right - the last one to say they're going to the meet has to wear the roo suit!! Also the organiser (yes thats you mad city fan) also has to wear a roo suit (or maybe you'd prefer a united shirt).
Counting the days, Caroline x

I think you'll find i said i was going ages ago...............phewwww
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:57 pm
Forum Regular

mark2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Not worried atall looking forward to meeting all the new loonies
Hi, we fly out on 15th junen actually live in bolton. On the fri night we booked hotel on the Reebok till we leave for the airport hotel on the sat Would love to come to the meet before we head off to oz but dont think there would be enough room in the Harvester for all our cases lol
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:54 pm

Originally Posted by mark2
Hi, we fly out on 15th junen actually live in bolton. On the fri night we booked hotel on the Reebok till we leave for the airport hotel on the sat Would love to come to the meet before we head off to oz but dont think there would be enough room in the Harvester for all our cases lol

You lucky things!!!! Have a safe journey and a great life in Oz!!!
Old Apr 29th 2008, 9:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mark2
so where are you heading ? Ya jammie dodgers hears wishing you all the best
Old Apr 30th 2008, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks to all of you for your welcomes......just received my pcc back...fingers crossed 4 co. Wont be able 2 make 14th gutted am away from 17th June, but will defo be at next one, sounds a blast..have fun

Joanne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.