Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Apr 16th 2008, 4:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by mary1967
14th June at 1 pm i think.
Yep thats correct
Old Apr 19th 2008, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Hey its awfully quiet in here are those kangeroo suits that tight
Old Apr 20th 2008, 6:43 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mad city fan
Hey its awfully quiet in here are those kangeroo suits that tight

I'm still here!!!! Busy on the immigration site to be honest, also having a good moan about my Estate Agent:curse: soon to be ex estate agent!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

I'm also still here. Ditched the roo suite, I'm now going as a didgiaroo!!!

Caroline
Old Apr 21st 2008, 3:47 pm

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
I'm also still here. Ditched the roo suite, I'm now going as a didgiaroo!!!

Caroline

and i was so looking forward to seeing you in your roo suite
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Mary, have you sorted a new EA chick? hope it's going ok, the sun is well and truely shining out there so here's to loads of good news for us Lancashire folk Well Lanc's, Cheshire, Merseyside, Wirral, Greater Manchester and anyone else who is joining our Lanashire meet
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:12 pm

Originally Posted by vickys
Mary, have you sorted a new EA chick? hope it's going ok, the sun is well and truely shining out there so here's to loads of good news for us Lancashire folk Well Lanc's, Cheshire, Merseyside, Wirral, Greater Manchester and anyone else who is joining our Lanashire meet
Got one coming on Friday to give us a valuation etc, can't market it with them until the 5th May, but at least we've got the ball rolling now

Where are you up to?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hope your right vickie, I could do with some good news, visa would be nice (altho still waiting the elusive pccs), house sale would be great - keep reading my stars, somethings gonna happen soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on BE and at least we have our meet up to look forward to.

Caroline
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:19 am

Hope your right vickie, I could do with some good news, visa would be nice (altho still waiting the elusive pccs), house sale would be great - keep reading my stars, somethings gonna happen soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on BE and at least we have our meet up to look forward to.

Caroline

Got my daughters police check through yesterday, took 41 days, when did you send for yours?

Have you had your medicals done yet? I should imagine you'll here something in the next few weeks if you've only got police checks to send..............then the obsession on house selling will really kick in
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Got my daughters police check through yesterday, took 41 days, when did you send for yours?

Have you had your medicals done yet? I should imagine you'll here something in the next few weeks if you've only got police checks to send..............then the obsession on house selling will really kick in
Hi Mary our police checks arrived today, so that's the last thing to be sent. We have scanned them to our agent. 40 days for pccs would have been up sat 26th. Now we wait again!!!!

Caroline
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 8:20 pm

Hi Mary our police checks arrived today, so that's the last thing to be sent. We have scanned them to our agent. 40 days for pccs would have been up sat 26th. Now we wait again!!!!

Caroline

Not long now Caroline, just think, when we meet up in June you'll have your visa.....................
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

beasty boy will become famous soon enough

Good news all we've now booked our flights and container for the 5th sept
still haven't sold the house but what the hell bite the bullet and get out
of here. ps. now the stress starts c u at the next meet ( last one )
Old Apr 24th 2008, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by beasty boy

That'll be us in October if we can't sell................are you gonna rent it out?

Think we'll have lots to talk about in June
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Got one coming on Friday to give us a valuation etc, can't market it with them until the 5th May, but at least we've got the ball rolling now

Where are you up to?
Sorry for the late reply Mary, i'm feeling a little miffed at the moment and don't want to complain and get everyone else feeling as bad as me. We are still at the point were we have sent in all our extra info that was requested and we haven't heard a dot since. We are doing the finishing bits to the house, such as renewing the white painted doors, re staining the windows and french doors and hopefully were going to be getting the garden done this weekend if the weather holds off, not much to do though so when we eventually hear some news we can get our house straight on the market. We are quite lucky in that respect though as ours is a very sought after cul de sac, we've been here 6 years now and there has only ever been two houses sold in that time, both were completed within 6 weeks of being put up for sale so here's hoping.

Not long now Caroline, just think, when we meet up in June you'll have your visa.....................
If we don't i'm fetching my dummy that i'll have well and truely thrown out by then, mind you at least we'll have otheres who are just as peed off as ourselves!!

Originally Posted by beasty boy
AAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh every credit to you,only wish i has the b4lls to do it myself. You'll have sold the house by the next meet i can feel it. Who have you booked your flights with? Were you going from and to (airport wise)??

Good luck for more news everyone
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:26 am

Sorry for the late reply Mary, i'm feeling a little miffed at the moment and don't want to complain and get everyone else feeling as bad as me. We are still at the point were we have sent in all our extra info that was requested and we haven't heard a dot since. We are doing the finishing bits to the house, such as renewing the white painted doors, re staining the windows and french doors and hopefully were going to be getting the garden done this weekend if the weather holds off, not much to do though so when we eventually hear some news we can get our house straight on the market. We are quite lucky in that respect though as ours is a very sought after cul de sac, we've been here 6 years now and there has only ever been two houses sold in that time, both were completed within 6 weeks of being put up for sale so here's hoping.

Good luck for more news everyone

Complain away Vicky, it's what we're here for, sharing good and bad good news, and all the moaning inbetween, especially off me

I've got a new EA coming round at 10 am, still sat here in my nighty

Spent all day yesterday re-arranging the furniture to see if i could give it a fresher appeal - OH walked in last night and said he didn't like it:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.