Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Old Mar 31st 2008, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Lancashire meet part 7 (manchester cheshire wirral )

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Any room for a little one?
of course, the more the merrier
Old Mar 31st 2008, 7:57 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mad city fan
of course, the more the merrier
Cool - if I can make the date I'll be there!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Haven't been to a meet before sounds really good. Checked our busy social diary and yes we are available on ANY of those dates. Thats me, OH (Keith) and kids (Meg 14 Lewis 13 and Billy (girl) 5). CAN'T WAIT, let us know the final date. Do we need to wear a red rose to be identified (or will a large brim hat with corks be ok)

Caroline
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by carolinemaria
Haven't been to a meet before sounds really good. Checked our busy social diary and yes we are available on ANY of those dates. Thats me, OH (Keith) and kids (Meg 14 Lewis 13 and Billy (girl) 5). CAN'T WAIT, let us know the final date. Do we need to wear a red rose to be identified (or will a large brim hat with corks be ok)

Caroline
Hi Caroline you can a red rose and a corked hat if ya wish so where abouts in oz are you heading,
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:33 pm
Karoola!!!!!!

GaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to allGaryVFR8 is a name known to all

Hi Caroline you can a red rose and a corked hat if ya wish so where abouts in oz are you heading,
Hi everyone over in the UK,
Sounds good that the Lancashire meets are going well!!!!
How are you all doing, Things going really well over here for me Vikky and Bump,
Working for the Commonwelath Bank in a call centre in Launceston. Pay is good for what I am doing I'm earning 43k per year.
Bought ourselves a new car and are now getting ready for the birth in mid June. Love to here from you and hope to meet up with some of you when you get out here. Its fantastic. Good luck to you all and have lots of fun at the meets.
Regards
Gary Vikky and Bump
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GaryVFR8
Hi everyone over in the UK,
Sounds good that the Lancashire meets are going well!!!!
How are you all doing, Things going really well over here for me Vikky and Bump,
Working for the Commonwelath Bank in a call centre in Launceston. Pay is good for what I am doing I'm earning 43k per year.
Bought ourselves a new car and are now getting ready for the birth in mid June. Love to here from you and hope to meet up with some of you when you get out here. Its fantastic. Good luck to you all and have lots of fun at the meets.
Regards
Gary Vikky and Bump
Gary Vicky and BUMP
CONGRATUBLOODYATIONS Fab news there Gary give Vicky all our love and wishing you both all the very best
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

me trying to type with more than one finger I meant to say you can WEAR
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

me trying to type with more than one finger I meant to say you can WEAR
So long as you had alcahol in the other hand i think most people on here will let ya off
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vickys
So long as you had alcahol in the other hand i think most people on here will let ya off
I DId but it has all gone now
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

carolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant futurecarolinemaria has a brilliant future

Hoping to go to Perth, still researching other places, but kids say Perth or nothing!! Little dictators! How about u?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hoping to go to Perth, still researching other places, but kids say Perth or nothing!! Little dictators! How about u?
were heading to Brisbane putting the house on the market next week hopefully so as soon as it sells were off
Old Apr 6th 2008, 10:41 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found this thread, was wondering how everyone arranged to meet up

We live near Wigan, so i'd love to pop along to the next one, probably need a few vodka's for dutch courage!!!

Any date suggested should be fine with me.
Old Apr 6th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967

We live near Wigan, so i'd love to pop along to the next one, probably need a few vodka's for dutch courage!!!

Welcome Mary,
We've never been to a meet before and i've known about this since at least July last year, i always think about going and really want to but then chicken out a few days before. Hope this fact helps you to pluck up the courage to attend the next one as i do intend going and i WILL have the b4lls this time

PS has anyone decided on which date we are going for yet?
Old Apr 6th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967

Hi Mary, us pie eaters should stick together (I was born in Wigan but moved to Warrington). I'm only visiting Warrington - it's a stop off on my way to OZ!!

Vicky, you too should go. I've never been to a meet but I bet it'll be a laugh - a bit like a blind date but without the romance!! At least we all have something in common and are in the same state of mine (desperate!)

Caroline x
Old Apr 6th 2008, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mary, us pie eaters should stick together (I was born in Wigan but moved to Warrington). I'm only visiting Warrington - it's a stop off on my way to OZ!!

Vicky, you too should go. I've never been to a meet but I bet it'll be a laugh - a bit like a blind date but without the romance!! At least we all have something in common and are in the same state of mine (desperate!)

Caroline x
Damn, people have clicked onto the real me, that's really worrying you do realise babe. I think i'll go even if my hubby doesn't manage to get the time off, i'm just conscious as i'm a really shy person and i'm cr4p on face to face without a vino or two - a taxi from the rebook could be very expensive Nah i will be there, honest i will

</IMG></IMG>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.