Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:10 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hiya everyone,
Well scales say that I have gained 1lb this week but I am not too bothered about it as I have been exercising everyday (my thighs are rock 'ard, lol) and my period is due in a few days.

Lace, I know that DIMIA worked right up until Chrimbo eve last year as they e-mailed our agent to say that the bond was requested and I know that they also have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off, other than that I'm no help at all chick. Hope you find what you need.

Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:15 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Ooops tell a lie, have just been on e-diets to do my weigh in and it says I've gained 2lb. No worries mate, I can handle it.

Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Teach,
the reason I asked is that I am cutting it fine if I apply before christmas, I am ok but I am cutting it fine and I just didn't want it sat on someones desk.
thanks teach
luv Lace x Hey 2 lbs eh! We should call this thread the 'weight putter-on-ers'
lol
lace (I have put on about half a stone I will get it off again, have to wait for the degree in finish)
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:04 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Well, I have been for my weekly weigh in, and considering I feel like crap because I have my period and I feel like I have put weight on because I feel so bloated, I have apparently lost another 1lb.

To say I am a bit shocked but very, very pleased is putting it mildly. I promise I will not push my luck next week and will work hard at it, I may even get some exercise in. Mind you I probably lost half a stone in sweat last friday and have just gained some back, lol.

It's the hen night thing this weekend, we are off to Ardencote Spa, for a very relaxing time and a couple of treatments! I can't wait, and I imagine that the food will be fairly healthy as it is a Spa, so add to that the gym facilities and I may just do ok.

Going to go and have a bucketful of painkillers now (I wish) and a cup of tea to go with it.

See you all later, hope you have a really good day.

Shirley
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:12 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I said stress was a wonderful thing. I have lost 3lb this week and that includes starting my period today So if TRA keep us waiting a bit longer I will be a nervous wreck, but a SKINNY nervous wreck

Ok Ok so 12 stone is not exactly skinny but I can dream

Anne
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:17 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I said stress was a wonderful thing. I have lost 3lb this week and that includes starting my period today So if TRA keep us waiting a bit longer I will be a nervous wreck, but a SKINNY nervous wreck

Anne
Well done Anne, Maybe that's how come I lost one also. I check the ACS status every day, and, even though I know that the time difference means they won't be at work, I sometimes check before I go to bed too. Sad or what? I am just so worried that it is going to go wrong because we have done it ourselves, it took a long time to put together and I can't see Steve wanting to do it all agian if it does go pear shaped!

Please somebody up there, give us the results soon.

Shirley
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Jesus --- i havent posted on this thread for ages!!!

Anyway, back on track. Have been to weight watchers for the last 3 weeks (im a lifetime member now) and have lost 1.9kg the 1st week, 0.0 the 2nd week (i guess cause of the monster 1st week loss!)

I have another 3 kg to go!!! hopefully in a month it will be fine!

Good luck to you all, i see some steady progress from your posts!

fabie
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:45 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

Anne
Us girls are going to have to stop meeting like this - we seem to have the old dormitory syndrome of synchronised periods! It's a good job we are not all in the same room at the same time as there would probably be a horrid aura in the air! Not to mention a few short tempers. I don't usually get too grumpy at this time of the month but maybe it's coz it's half term and I am subconsciously nervous about our big move ahead of us and my 10k - only 4 days away now! :scared: I should be doing my last 5 mile training run this evening so please everyone persuade this rain to stop. . . . .

Right - got to trail round the supermarket now with my three girls in tow as I haven't been since before the weekend. Wish me luck!

Binbird

(By the way, the profiteroles sentence was going to end something like "at least they had 3 days to work their way out of my system as I was a day late with my weigh in")
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:50 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad everyone is doing well, well done Binbird on the exchange!!

I'm synchronised too so havent weighed myself for last 2 weeks as always tend to be heavier the week before and during, so will weigh in next Monday and hope for the best. Should be able to get a couple more exercise hours in before then!

Just over 3 weeks to the meds so better get my skates on...... :scared:
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

I have been doing some thinking..............I am not making the progress that I would had hoped for. The weight loss is far slower than I had imagined. Overall I think it is half a stone over 2 months. Am going to apply a bit of pressure on myself from today.

I do however think that when stress kicks in for whatever reason I become less strict with myself. Maybe I need to concentrate on some stress management!!!

Theresa
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:21 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Nobody said healthy eating/ dieting was easy did they! I'm dreading my weigh in tomorrow - have a feeling that despite sticking to daily checks allowance (except for 1 drunken night out ) I might not lose anything - not sure - every time I step on the scales it says something different!!!

Was thinking though that if I lost 1.5 pounds this week that would be half a stone lost in only 2 weeks! Please let me lose 1.5 pounds - i'd be so happy with that - big weigh in at Scottish Slimmers is 5.30pm tomorrow !

You are all doing so well - I think everyones weight loss is up and down but do you think we are all improving generally?

Scottish slimmers is working for me - i'm getting used to more fruit and smaller portions - I have made a big pot of free check soup and am eating that before meals to make me fuller - and its working!

Lynn x
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:29 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Stress, what's that? lol. I wish it made me lose weight, it has the opposite effect..... I eat everything and anything i can get my hands on and my jaws around, pmsl.
Sad but true I have been buying the Sun newspaper. Not to read, but to check out their version of GI Diet. It actually looks like a diet for real people.
Have now come off The Mayo diet because when I actually looked at what I was eating, I was only getting about 800-900 calories a day. Not enough for a decent weight loss and when you take into consideration that I was exercising everyday, definitely not enough to lose anything. My body has been in starvation mode, no wonder I felt drained and sick on a daily basis.
The Sun, GI here I come, lol.

Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2005, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Stress, what's that? lol. I wish it made me lose weight, it has the opposite effect..... I eat everything and anything i can get my hands on and my jaws around, pmsl.
Sad but true I have been buying the Sun newspaper. Not to read, but to check out their version of GI Diet. It actually looks like a diet for real people.
Have now come off The Mayo diet because when I actually looked at what I was eating, I was only getting about 800-900 calories a day. Not enough for a decent weight loss and when you take into consideration that I was exercising everyday, definitely not enough to lose anything. My body has been in starvation mode, no wonder I felt drained and sick on a daily basis.
The Sun, GI here I come, lol.

Love and hugs
Sarah

It looks like we are following each other around on the forum at the moment.

I think stress makes my weight go up aswell. Have just spoken on-line to one of the Ediets support people. They are going to analyse my diet and see if a different diet would be better for me. Someone should contact me later today. I think my body might need a bit of a shake-up...does that make sense. I think I am eating too much of the same.

Theresa
Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:00 pm
Loving it in Bundy

Originally Posted by hooperhome
It looks like we are following each other around on the forum at the moment.

I think stress makes my weight go up aswell. Have just spoken on-line to one of the Ediets support people. They are going to analyse my diet and see if a different diet would be better for me. Someone should contact me later today. I think my body might need a bit of a shake-up...does that make sense. I think I am eating too much of the same.

Theresa
Hi Theresa,
I have that info for your friends if you want me to e-mail it to you. Send me an e-mail and I can then ping it back to you.
I think maybe I should contact them aswell. There are so many discrepancies (is that how you spell it) in the GI diet it's untrue. A lot of their meals are repeated but with different quantities, if I wanted to be a piggy, I would go for the bigger options each time.
Hope they can help you out.
Sarah
Old Jun 1st 2005, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Theresa,
I have that info for your friends if you want me to e-mail it to you. Send me an e-mail and I can then ping it back to you.
I think maybe I should contact them aswell. There are so many discrepancies (is that how you spell it) in the GI diet it's untrue. A lot of their meals are repeated but with different quantities, if I wanted to be a piggy, I would go for the bigger options each time.
Hope they can help you out.
Sarah

Have sent you an email so that you can ping back to me. Thanks for that.

I have heard back from Ediets, not as helpful as I would have liked. Basically they said it can be frustrating but it can be seen in other ways like feeling fitter, clothes feeling looser or having more energy.

There are apparently 4 factors that can lead to lack of weight loss: medication, long-term dieting which slows metabolism, not following the plan or pregnancy.

They recommend exercise which I have obviously tackled with a vengeance recently.

My plan provides about 1200 cals per day and they do not recommend reducing my calorie intake. It would have negative impact on metabolic rate.

Based on the above, I am definitely not pregnant, not on medication and so it could be a combination of either confusing my body over the last couple of years.........one minute on a diet and the next am not, or am I not following the plan strict enough?

Will tackle my mealplans by-the-book from tomorrow and will continue exercise plan 3 times per week.

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.