Wikiposts

Dieter's for OZ

Old May 26th 2005, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by lynnlovessun
Hi

Well I had my first weigh in a Scottish slimmers tonight and I lost 5 1/2 pounds in one week!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop grinning!

Really pleased and it has made me really want to continue and get to my target of 10 stone 7 (i'm now 12 stone 6 so a long way to go yet!)

Lynn x
Well done Lynn - fabulous loss !!
Old May 26th 2005, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi

Well I had my first weigh in a Scottish slimmers tonight and I lost 5 1/2 pounds in one week!!!!!!!!!! Can't stop grinning!

Really pleased and it has made me really want to continue and get to my target of 10 stone 7 (i'm now 12 stone 6 so a long way to go yet!)

Lynn x
Congrats Lynne
Old May 26th 2005, 6:12 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Ab fab Lynn.

Just been up the shed on my machine again, means getting up at 6 but what the heck, if it makes me thinner.

Better get a bath ready for work.
Hugs
Sarah
Old May 26th 2005, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Hi there girls

Rewards are paying off, hubby has given me some money to go buy some new trousers, he's noticed things are hanging on me now.

Of course the weight hasn't come off quite as hoped but inches instead so won't complain, also realised that for 2 of the last 5 weeks couldn't do any exercise because of ankles so results are actually better than originally thought.

It is my wedding anniversary today, 17 years but we are having a quiet night in with a couple of drinks to unwind from our very stressful working life. Am having to deal with disciplinary procedure with somebody at work which makes the atmosphere a little tense at the moment. Need to prepare over the weekend for a meeting on Tuesday to deal with issues. Hopefully it should resolve things whatever the outcome.

Have a good day today all of you
Theresa
Old May 26th 2005, 6:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Ab fab Lynn.

Just been up the shed on my machine again, means getting up at 6 but what the heck, if it makes me thinner.

Better get a bath ready for work.
Hugs
Sarah
Ooh, Sarah have I started a trend with the 6am workouts. I've just finished mine, daughter joined me again.

Does help with the light mornings though.

Theresa
Old May 26th 2005, 8:34 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I have just started a new thread called " you have to be a lady to appreciate".

I was just going to post my morning's experienc on here for you girls but I thought "why not give everyone else a good laugh at my expense."

Anne
Old May 27th 2005, 3:10 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya

Well, apart from a couple of early starters (!) is it just too hot for the rest of you to keep our little thread alive?! I was steering clear coz I have to confess to time of the month chocolate cravings! But I'll be good again as of tomorrow. . . . .

Is the heat responsible for making my three angels (devils) bicker like mad? If so, I think we had better rethink our plans and move to Lapland instead!

Another day over Sarah! Enjoy half term one and all!

Binbird
Old May 27th 2005, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by binbird
Hiya

Well, apart from a couple of early starters (!) is it just too hot for the rest of you to keep our little thread alive?! I was steering clear coz I have to confess to time of the month chocolate cravings! But I'll be good again as of tomorrow. . . . .

Is the heat responsible for making my three angels (devils) bicker like mad? If so, I think we had better rethink our plans and move to Lapland instead!

Another day over Sarah! Enjoy half term one and all!

Binbird
Tis quiet on here today, everybody is outside practising their new outdoors way of life.

We have had an interest in the business, at the moment he just wants more details but it is a start. I will cross everything that it goes further!

Have wine chilling in fridge for later, am going to have a few tonight.

Chow for now, Theresa
Old May 27th 2005, 3:54 am

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Tis quiet on here today, everybody is outside practising their new outdoors way of life.

We have had an interest in the business, at the moment he just wants more details but it is a start. I will cross everything that it goes further!

Have wine chilling in fridge for later, am going to have a few tonight.

Chow for now, Theresa
I've been quite busy today. Sat an exam this morning - passed

Been out for lunch - not overly healthy

Been posting on other threads - a photo of a huntsman spider on "check your trainers" and photos of my kids on "kids pics"

Oh and of course my new exercise routine on "have to be a lady to appreciate" LOL

Anne
Old May 27th 2005, 4:15 am
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Happy Anniversary Theresa, and good luck with the interested party. As you say it's a start.
I always got up at 6am before and went to school by 7ish but have decided I am not doing that anymore. 8am is early enough to be in school.

Hugs
Sarah
Old May 27th 2005, 4:22 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Sounds like most of you got an early start on here. I have been up at the stables most of the day, working my a*** off, I am absolutely shattered. I don't feel like this after a workout at the gym, my red face hasn't gone yet, it's not sunburnt cos I made sure I put sunscreen on before I went. Getting into good habits in readiness for living in oz.

I am now trying to clean my house and not getting very far. Every time I start something, I have to stop and do something else instead. Three times I have tried to clean the bathroom, first time the phone rang. it was the other half wanting some information NOW! Second time, the middle boy decided to tell me he had invited a friend over for a few hours, his dad knows apparently. He certainly will know when I see him! So I had to give the kitchen a quick tidy before someone I don't know comes to drop off a child I have never met! Third time lucky you would think, no not in my house, oldest decided he needed to go somewhere and could I give him a lift. So I am now off to get the cat's paw prints out of my new bath for the fourth time of trying.

Like the tale about the eye stuff Anne, it made me laugh. But seriously, is it ok now? If not, do get it checked out. Well done on passing the exam, what was it for?

Better go now, otherwise I will still be cleaning at midnight!

See you all later.

Shirley
Old May 27th 2005, 4:26 am

Like the tale about the eye stuff Anne, it made me laugh. But seriously, is it ok now? If not, do get it checked out. Well done on passing the exam, what was it for?

Better go now, otherwise I will still be cleaning at midnight!

See you all later.

Shirley [/QUOTE]

The eye is fine now thank you. The exam was maths!! :scared:
Old May 28th 2005, 5:21 am
Loving it in Bundy

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Sorry just wanted to let off steam!
Andrew and I are driving each other mad. I guess it's because we both so desperately want out of here but still have no idea when. The survey still hasn't been done but the estate agent has been on to the buyers who assure him they are still going ahead and have even paid all the solicitors fees. We wouldn't be so worried had we not been through this 4 times on the other house. The slightest delay has us thinking oh no what now.
The result is that we have spent the last few days arguing over the most silly things. Today's beaut was over him not being able to decide what he was having for dinner. This is nothing new but it p***** me off and I walked out of supermarket.
Oh it would be lovely just to have a proposed completion date. Sorry to have a moan, I'm just really cross with myself and with Andrew at the moment. I'm just really worried that once we complete I will only have 4 weeks to organise everything as we want to be on that plane asap.
Anyway I hope you are all having a good weekend, weather not looking too brill though.
Hugs
Sarah
Old May 28th 2005, 6:02 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teach
AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH! Sorry just wanted to let off steam!
Andrew and I are driving each other mad. I guess it's because we both so desperately want out of here but still have no idea when. The survey still hasn't been done but the estate agent has been on to the buyers who assure him they are still going ahead and have even paid all the solicitors fees. We wouldn't be so worried had we not been through this 4 times on the other house. The slightest delay has us thinking oh no what now.
The result is that we have spent the last few days arguing over the most silly things. Today's beaut was over him not being able to decide what he was having for dinner. This is nothing new but it p***** me off and I walked out of supermarket.
Oh it would be lovely just to have a proposed completion date. Sorry to have a moan, I'm just really cross with myself and with Andrew at the moment. I'm just really worried that once we complete I will only have 4 weeks to organise everything as we want to be on that plane asap.
Anyway I hope you are all having a good weekend, weather not looking too brill though.
Hugs
Sarah
Hi Sarah - if its any consoliation me and my hubbie are the same just now - although our house is legally sold the stress we are under just now with the planning is taking its toll - we had a huge bust up earlier too with some silly nasty things said - we have apologised to each other but its still a horrible atmosphere after an argument like that - I reckon when we are in Oz the initial part will be stressful too - is this ever all going to end!!?
Weather horrible here today which dosen't help - wind AND rain

Lynn x :scared:
Old May 28th 2005, 6:12 am
Loving it in Bundy

Hi Sarah - if its any consoliation me and my hubbie are the same just now - although our house is legally sold the stress we are under just now with the planning is taking its toll - we had a huge bust up earlier too with some silly nasty things said - we have apologised to each other but its still a horrible atmosphere after an argument like that - I reckon when we are in Oz the initial part will be stressful too - is this ever all going to end!!?
Weather horrible here today which dosen't help - wind AND rain

Lynn x :scared:
Hi Lynn,
Don't get me wrong when I say I'm glad it's not only us.
Sarah

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.