Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:06 pm

chatty34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Hi there Sharon, good to see you back on here. Yes, I have read your post and really feel for you but at the same time feel so helpless! I'm not surprised you have lost your appetite.

Anyway, on to a brighter note, how are things going with the house sale, do you have a date to work towards now? You already have your visas, yes?

Keep well, Theresa
Hi Theresa

Yep have our visas. Our buyers have sold to a first time buyer, we have had our survey and all ok but our buyers are still waiting for the survey to be done on their house. Their buyer seems to be a bit slower due to the fact they are using a Key Worker grant which take a bit longer. Just preying that it all goes well and smoothly.
How about you Theresa? what is your position?

Sharon
Old Jun 14th 2005, 8:07 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Dieter's for OZ

I'm oh so sorry girls, I've let the side down.
I've just been to Andrew's mums as it was her 60th today. Feel as sick as a dog as I have eaten so much cake and junk food. I will weigh in tomorrow but don't be cross with me if I have gained. Hopefully the fact that I have been exercising everyday will hold off the cake.
Oh I love going to school just to p**s them off. As you have all said, not much longer and we'll be off and they will be stuck in their sad pathetic lives. I wish them all the luck in the world. NOT!!!!!
Hope you are all well,
Love and hugs
Sarah
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by chattyshazza
Hi Theresa

Yep have our visas. Our buyers have sold to a first time buyer, we have had our survey and all ok but our buyers are still waiting for the survey to be done on their house. Their buyer seems to be a bit slower due to the fact they are using a Key Worker grant which take a bit longer. Just preying that it all goes well and smoothly.
How about you Theresa? what is your position?

Sharon

We are waiting on visa grant, hopefully within next few weeks. Business is up for sale and house goes on the market before the end of the month. Hope to move to Oz in November, just depends on everything selling!!!

Theresa
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon - have read your other post and don't know what to say. My youngest is being bullied, but at a minor level, but there just doesn't seem to be any respect for others and their feelings anymore.

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Well - as for my weight - official weigh in tonight but my scales show that I've broken that 12st barrier - finally am 11 st 13.

Problem is, I'm away with the girls for the weekend - what are the chances of sticking below 12st ?!!
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:56 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

What do we always say?! If you have got a special occasion or you are going away, blow the diet! Heather, congratulations on breaking the 12 stone barrier. You've done it once so you can do it again! Have a lovely weekend!

Binbird (covered in glitter from my toddler session!)
Old Jun 15th 2005, 12:44 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone

Well, today was weigh in and if I say I am not too happy it may be a bit of an understatement! I have re-gained all but 1/2 a lb of what I have lost. 2lb last week and 3lb this week. It is all my own fault, and it will get worse before it gets better.

Just typed about 3 paragraphs, read through it and deleted it cos I was whinging!

Anyway, must go and do some more paperwork for college. The end is in sight!

Hope you all have a good day.

Shirley
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by ohippy
Sharon - have read your other post and don't know what to say. My youngest is being bullied, but at a minor level, but there just doesn't seem to be any respect for others and their feelings anymore.

Well - as for my weight - official weigh in tonight but my scales show that I've broken that 12st barrier - finally am 11 st 13.

Problem is, I'm away with the girls for the weekend - what are the chances of sticking below 12st ?!!

Well done Heather, I agree with Binbird. You have to live aswell. If you have done it once, you CAN do it again!!! Have a good time with the girls.

Theresa
Old Jun 15th 2005, 1:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hello everyone

Well, today was weigh in and if I say I am not too happy it may be a bit of an understatement! I have re-gained all but 1/2 a lb of what I have lost. 2lb last week and 3lb this week. It is all my own fault, and it will get worse before it gets better.

Just typed about 3 paragraphs, read through it and deleted it cos I was whinging!

Shirley

Never mind Shirley, it will sort itself out. Just do the best you can when you can. That's easy for me to say because I get upset with myself aswell. Just wait till Friday when I do my weigh-in, not feeling positive at all.

I have been dipping into naughty nibbles, whatever is around, choc biscuits, Tuc biscuits, chips. Seem to have started eating with everybody else at tea time. Not good, I really need to stick to my mealplan from Ediets. How can I blame them when I'm not really committed? When I am good, I am very, very good, but when I am bad I am terrible. I must be really confusing my body at the moment!!!

I have decided to have a go at another fitness DVD to give me variety. I have the Tae-Bo workout so will alternate with the Nel McAndrew.

Hope everyone is okay today
Theresa
Old Jun 15th 2005, 4:54 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Shirely, Poor you. I know exactly how you feel
I have lost all faith in my scales, I know I was bad yesterday but that can't possibly count for a gain of 3lb. I am as sick as a dog. I have exercised everyday and Andrew and I went on a picnic Saturday and I even took a salad box instead of rolls. I'm gutted.
I will keep up the exercise and good eating hbaits but I don't think I will bother to weigh myself anymore, it depresses me.

Well done Heather on your loss. Hope the rest of you are being good little bunnies.
Lots of love
Sarah
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by hooperhome
We are waiting on visa grant, hopefully within next few weeks. Business is up for sale and house goes on the market before the end of the month. Hope to move to Oz in November, just depends on everything selling!!!

Theresa
Oh blimey, you are playing the waiting game in every direction then. Hope it all runs smoothly for you. I hated that limbo feeling of the waiting for everything to happen.
I have noticed quite a few SOLD boards going up lately so sure that it is moving again.
Good Luck
Sharon
x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:26 pm

Originally Posted by ohippy

Yep the world has gone mad or at least England has.

Congratulations on breaking that 12st barrier, Well done.
Don't think you should worry about the weekend, just go away and have a brilliant time and then get back on it when you come home. Now that you have broken that barrier I am sure you will do it again within the week.
I am weighing 12st 4lb at the moment and diet has gone completely out of the windwo lately. I did lose my appetite for a few days but its now back with a vengance
I will now get back on track and hopefully report that I broke the barrier too by this time next week.

Have a great Weekend!!!
Sharon
x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:36 pm

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Hello everyone

Shirley
Oh Shirley, ooohhhh I know that feeling.
Don't worry about it too much and don't get to despondent. Hope you are not like me and give in and dive for the nearest food at the hint of gain.
The gain could be due to a number of things although I guess that you may know why by your comment "its all my fault" If that is right then great as you know why and can get back on track and back to losing 2-3lb weekly.
Hope you get back on track soon. Just coming back to this thread and reading the posts has inspired me again to get back on to my diet.

sharon
x
Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

OK, I have seen this thread for ages now and, since I am continually on the diet-go-round, didn't bother to peer in as I can never stick to a diet (and with each one I seem even less determined). However, I feel now that enough is enough, so have decided to embark on the proverbial diet from Monday. I have decided to join edietsuk as they just work everything out for you and you can change the plan if you don't like it. I have gone for the vegetarian GI option (have decided to give up meat recently). I suffer from severe anaemia and am on supplements three times a day, so should be okay giving up the meat, but it also means I suffer from fatigue alot which makes me just want to eat eat eat and drink drink drink, that is, not water

Wish me luck girls (and boys if there are any ). This must be my 1000th diet since I turned 18. I have 2 stone to lose.

Sarah
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:06 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Wish me luck girls (and boys if there are any ). This must be my 1000th diet since I turned 18. I have 2 stone to lose.

Sarah[/QUOTE]

Welcome Sarah - we are with you all the way!

My diet today is the see food and eat it one! I just can't stop myself! Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow. . . . .

Binbird
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by binbird

Sarah
Welcome Sarah - we are with you all the way!

My diet today is the see food and eat it one! I just can't stop myself! Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow. . . . .

Binbird[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, I know that diet only too well.....

My diet is starting on monday as we have an annual bbq every year where all our friends and family come around and well, dieting, what's that!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.