Dieter's for OZ

Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:03 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Dieter's for OZ

Hi Theresa

earlier this year I was really good and did over 2 hours a week of my exercise video. I felt fitter, I actually fitted into a brand new size 12 skirt that I couldnt get up my thighs when I bought it in the Jan sales (but loved it!) but I didnt lose any actual weight at all.

Must admit I found it a bit disheartening and fell off the exercise wagon (or should that be bike!) but trying to get into it again now, work permitting.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by bridiej
Hi Theresa

earlier this year I was really good and did over 2 hours a week of my exercise video. I felt fitter, I actually fitted into a brand new size 12 skirt that I couldnt get up my thighs when I bought it in the Jan sales (but loved it!) but I didnt lose any actual weight at all.

Must admit I found it a bit disheartening and fell off the exercise wagon (or should that be bike!) but trying to get into it again now, work permitting.

It can be a little disheartening I agree. I am pleased with the inch loss but when I am also being good with food, I suppose I expect better results.

Theresa
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:52 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

GOT TRA ACCEPTANCE EMAIL JUST NOW

Bang goes losiing weight from worry, I'll be eating for joy and guess what.....

I dont' care

Anne
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 6:55 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Coingrats Anne, told you it would be any day!!!
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Anne weldone now the real work starts lol
luv Lace
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 8:48 am
forever hopeful

louise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond reputelouise4 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys. have stayed away for the last couple of weeks, just cuopldn't seem to be motivated for more than four hours . got on m y own nerves being on the diet for one day off the next. well have now (i think) got my head together and have been good for a few days and still feel pretty posotive so who knows. been in the garage and done my exercises today. that always seems to give a boost. no point in doing the dreaded exercise and then blowing it. hope everyone is ok and well.

louise
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:00 am
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

I dont' care

Anne

Congratulations Anne - hopefully you'll be well on target to get that visa application sent in before the hubby's 45th! Good luck with the next stage. . . .

Binbird
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:02 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Morning all,

Congrats to Anne, what a weight lifted eh?

Well done Louise for getting that exercise out of the way so early.

I read Anne's news and went and checked our status at the ACS, and the application has now moved to "with assessor", that should mean we hear within the week. I have got butterflies, tried to get hold of hubby to tell him, but he must be in a meeting, they have that many I am not sure how they get any work done! God knows what I will be putting in my trolley when I go shopping in a bit. I will try and keep it healthy. What am I going to be like when this is the main application?

Oh well, better go and have a shower and go to the supermarket.

Take care all

Shirley
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 11:16 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Have sent you an email so that you can ping back to me. Thanks for that.

I have heard back from Ediets, not as helpful as I would have liked. Basically they said it can be frustrating but it can be seen in other ways like feeling fitter, clothes feeling looser or having more energy.

There are apparently 4 factors that can lead to lack of weight loss: medication, long-term dieting which slows metabolism, not following the plan or pregnancy.

They recommend exercise which I have obviously tackled with a vengeance recently.

My plan provides about 1200 cals per day and they do not recommend reducing my calorie intake. It would have negative impact on metabolic rate.

Based on the above, I am definitely not pregnant, not on medication and so it could be a combination of either confusing my body over the last couple of years.........one minute on a diet and the next am not, or am I not following the plan strict enough?

Will tackle my mealplans by-the-book from tomorrow and will continue exercise plan 3 times per week.

Theresa
Good luck. I so admire your determination. You are surely an inspiration to us all

Anne
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 12:00 pm

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

I dont' care

Anne
CONGRATULATIONS ANNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats excellent news - get that visa application in fast now - have you got things organised yet for the visa application? When will you be submitting it - is it a skilled independent visa you will be applying for?

Lynn x
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:05 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Fab news Anne, you can get your main application in well before hubbies birthday, have a few and a nice meal to celebrate.

Hi Louise, I'm banished to the shed to do my exercises but have found a new way of making it sort of fun... got my personal cd player out and am working my way through all my cd's. Some I haven't listened to for years and am really enjoying the trip down memory lane. If you haven't got a personal player find a way of extending your speakers. It is great fun and that is coming from someone who hates exercise.

Hi Theresa,
It is so horrible when you know you are doing everything right but the weight is not moving. I know where you are coming from on this one. I look thinner but am no lighter so once a week I go through my wardrobe and try on things that I haven't been able to get into for a while. This really helps. I have a lovely pair of shorts (that fitted me beautifully when I met Andrew) that I try on every week. I am nearly there with those now so am really pleased.
Also I didn't find e-diets that helpful either when I chatted to them, in fact I am going to cancel my membership before next payment comes out. I have written everything down that I found useful anyway. Keep at it,

Love and hugs to you all,
Sarah
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Theresa,
I have a lovely pair of shorts (that fitted me beautifully when I met Andrew) that I try on every week. I am nearly there with those now so am really pleased.

Sarah
Well, I was 7 1/2 stone when I met Steve and don't really have any intention of getting back into my school uniform, well not in public anyway!

Theresa
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by teach
Hi Theresa,
Also I didn't find e-diets that helpful either when I chatted to them, in fact I am going to cancel my membership before next payment comes out. I have written everything down that I found useful anyway. Keep at it,
Sarah
I have annual membership with Ediets which expires around Oct/Nov time. I did join their Recipe Club recently but actually haven't used it yet. I should have a good look around in there because there are thousands of meals that are better for the whole family.

Theresa
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:21 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hooperhome
Well, I was 7 1/2 stone when I met Steve and don't really have any intention of getting back into my school uniform, well not in public anyway!

Theresa
Ooo'er missus!!

I'm hanging my head in shame as started my supposed diet some weeks ago now.....and am exactly the same weight as when I started! Guess I'm at the 'plateau' stage....or should that be 'gateau' stage!!!

Meds booked for August so must get a grip and start a proper diet!

Nicky
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Ooo'er missus!!

I'm hanging my head in shame as started my supposed diet some weeks ago now.....and am exactly the same weight as when I started! Guess I'm at the 'plateau' stage....or should that be 'gateau' stage!!!

Meds booked for August so must get a grip and start a proper diet!

Nicky
Don't worry Nicky, all of us on here are up and down with our diets, but overall we have each other to bounce against when we are having our 'bad' moments. You'll get there.

Theresa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.