Bunbury area

Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by daunted
he is a newby who was asking for information about Bunbury Least thats what he said!!

Any progress with the house? Sorry am avoiding house sellers thread as was just raising my anxiety levels!
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire

Any progress with the house? Sorry am avoiding house sellers thread as was just raising my anxiety levels!
i know what you mean. i am a bit like that with the LCU thread. My house is now sold SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - would be good to get excited but i cant seen it go wrong for too many people so wont believe it until it happens

Hows things with you??
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

i know what you mean. i am a bit like that with the LCU thread. My house is now sold SUBJECT TO CONTRACT - would be good to get excited but i cant seen it go wrong for too many people so wont believe it until it happens

Hows things with you??
Big step in the right direction though Mandy!
Will keep my fingers crossed but can't promise any other parts of anatomy as gets uncomfortable pretty quickly!
We are still waiting for CO, looking at timelines, ieMay applicants still waiting for CO, we are July, not too excited just yet!
Mind you, I said to OH earlier that this would hopefully be last Christmas here & he really was pessimistic about it all
Long way to go for us I think
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Big step in the right direction though Mandy!
Will keep my fingers crossed but can't promise any other parts of anatomy as gets uncomfortable pretty quickly!
We are still waiting for CO, looking at timelines, ieMay applicants still waiting for CO, we are July, not too excited just yet!
Mind you, I said to OH earlier that this would hopefully be last Christmas here & he really was pessimistic about it all
Long way to go for us I think
we were 4 months to CO so you cant be that far off. BUT having said that some people go straigt to visa if everything is there waiting. You should be pretty safe in this being your last christmas in the UK though. I had hoped to be out there before prices go up on dec 9th but it isnt looking too manageable right now. I think the worse part of it all is just being out of control of your own life!
I seem to have gone down with every bug going over last couple of months and think its cos i finally run out of things to do NOW i jus thave to waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

we were 4 months to CO so you cant be that far off. BUT having said that some people go straigt to visa if everything is there waiting. You should be pretty safe in this being your last christmas in the UK though. I had hoped to be out there before prices go up on dec 9th but it isnt looking too manageable right now. I think the worse part of it all is just being out of control of your own life!
I seem to have gone down with every bug going over last couple of months and think its cos i finally run out of things to do NOW i jus thave to waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttt
Vit C, selenium & zinc supplements!!!!

Just feeling fed up tonight since OH mentioned second Christmas
Think he is just trying to keep me grounded as we do have some concerns re medicals

Just wish we had a decision, this limbo life is awful isn't it
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Morning people
I am now busying my bored, frustrated little brain with constructive issues. Today I am in Bank account mode. NOOOOOOOOOOW from a thread somewhere on this site it looks like HSBC may be a good option. BUT do they have any branches in Western Australia, and more specifically Bunbury area?? Most of my banking is done online anyway but you never know if you may need to go speak to someone in person
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Morning people
I am now busying my bored, frustrated little brain with constructive issues. Today I am in Bank account mode. NOOOOOOOOOOW from a thread somewhere on this site it looks like HSBC may be a good option. BUT do they have any branches in Western Australia, and more specifically Bunbury area?? Most of my banking is done online anyway but you never know if you may need to go speak to someone in person
I dont think there is in Bunbury, a lot of people that come over open an account with West pac.
We are with Bank West.
Have a look on internet it will give you more information.
Denise
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cranni
I dont think there is in Bunbury, a lot of people that come over open an account with West pac.
We are with Bank West.
Have a look on internet it will give you more information.
Denise
Hi Denise - i have just checked out their website, only one branch that is in Perth city oh and one somwhere i never heard off lol
I like the fact that there are no charges for account but its all so confusing. I noticed that most are with Westpac and dont know anything about Bank West so off to do some more googling
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Denise - i have just checked out their website, only one branch that is in Perth city oh and one somwhere i never heard off lol
I like the fact that there are no charges for account but its all so confusing. I noticed that most are with Westpac and dont know anything about Bank West so off to do some more googling
We opened account when we got here, we sent our money to HIFX when we sold our house, got 2.57 to the pound, it was in account here 4 days after we opened account with Bank West.
Our friends that emigrated recently opened account with West Pac before they came over.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

We opened account when we got here, we sent our money to HIFX when we sold our house, got 2.57 to the pound, it was in account here 4 days after we opened account with Bank West.
Our friends that emigrated recently opened account with West Pac before they came over.
that sounds good- exchange rate is naff right now though hope it picks up by the time iactually have some money.
This HIFX thingy confuses me - is it kinda like a 'holding' bank for your money, where presumablyit is safe?? is it best to put all your money into it and then just sit and wait for a good exchange rate??
Old Oct 9th 2007, 9:55 am
BE Forum Addict

that sounds good- exchange rate is naff right now though hope it picks up by the time iactually have some money.
This HIFX thingy confuses me - is it kinda like a 'holding' bank for your money, where presumablyit is safe?? is it best to put all your money into it and then just sit and wait for a good exchange rate??
We sold our house 6 months before we left, got a buyer straight away, did not have visa, anyway long story, stayed with MIL, bad move, not spoken since
So we sent our money to HIFX, we where with Barclays and they did it all for us.
A couple of months before we left , we had a call from our agent from HIFX telling us to change our money, the rate was 2.57, and it was going to drop, we took his advice and changed it. I am so glad we did, as when we left to come over the rate had dropped to 2.23.
When we got here we opened account with Bankwest, they faxed our details to Hifx, and 4 days later money was here, we brought about 11000 dollars cash on us. Glad we did not put it in suitcase that never got here.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

We sold our house 6 months before we left, got a buyer straight away, did not have visa, anyway long story, stayed with MIL, bad move, not spoken since
So we sent our money to HIFX, we where with Barclays and they did it all for us.
A couple of months before we left , we had a call from our agent from HIFX telling us to change our money, the rate was 2.57, and it was going to drop, we took his advice and changed it. I am so glad we did, as when we left to come over the rate had dropped to 2.23.
When we got here we opened account with Bankwest, they faxed our details to Hifx, and 4 days later money was here, we brought about 11000 dollars cash on us. Glad we did not put it in suitcase that never got here.
so where did you put your money once it was changed??? does it say in HIFX?? is OZFX thingy from top of page the same thing?
Old Oct 9th 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

so where did you put your money once it was changed??? does it say in HIFX?? is OZFX thingy from top of page the same thing?
Yes OZFX is probably the same thing. The money stayed in there [HIFX] until we requested it to be transferred.
Denise
Old Oct 9th 2007, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

the greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nicethe greens is just really nice

And does it earn decent rate of interest while in HIFX a/c ?

HiFX and the like confuse me a bit too.
Old Oct 9th 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by the greens
And does it earn decent rate of interest while in HIFX a/c ?

HiFX and the like confuse me a bit too.
Oh dear me, cant remember now, seems so long ago, I will ask OH later.
Off to work now, 12 hour shift today.
Where in Lancashire are you from.
Denise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.