Bunbury area

Old Feb 20th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by webb50
Helllllloooooooooo and welcome to the mad world of BE. Me and my OH are in Eaton, have been here for nearly 5 months and lovin every minute of it. We're a really friendly bunch here and meet up regularly, soz you missed the Bunbury night out, we had a brill time. I'd be careful of that daunted though, she's one to watch lol , only kiddin Mandy, luv u really xxxxxx

If you wanna meet up just send me PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Angie & Frank
SOME PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by springflower
Hi Evan and Terri

Very short notice but a few of us are meeting tomorrow around 11am at Cassellas (the new wine and tapas bar) hopefully for a coffee though and maybe lunch if the menu is good! If you are free come along, we wont bite honest!
Hopefully if everyone can make it we are trying to make a night out on Friday 7th March at the South West Blues Club, they have a band playing and we keep saying we will give it a try. I hear they dance all night there too

PM me if you need more details
Jan
Southwest Blues night sounds like fun - count me in so long as im not workign the following morning
Old Feb 20th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

springflower will become famous soon enough

Southwest Blues night sounds like fun - count me in so long as im not workign the following morning [/QUOTE]

Would you believe it, Ray comes home tonight with revised working hours so he doesnt have the Saturday off like we thought he had, but he says we are still going, he will just have to drink half of what he usually has! And still get up at 5am so if he can do it so can you
Old Feb 21st 2008, 4:44 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by springflower
Southwest Blues night sounds like fun - count me in so long as im not workign the following morning
Would you believe it, Ray comes home tonight with revised working hours so he doesnt have the Saturday off like we thought he had, but he says we are still going, he will just have to drink half of what he usually has! And still get up at 5am so if he can do it so can you [/quote]

I could come knock on your door on my way to work to make sure he is up and wake you all up in the process too