Bunbury area

Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury area

Thanks everyone for the messages and emails etc - mark is a bit happier now he realises he isnt the only 12 year old in Bunbury

Its really happening isnt it? in 17 days we will be on our way!! Things like this dont usually happen to me, they always happen to someone else!! We are all so ready and excited for the challenge that lays ahead! Just hope Australia is ready for US
Old Nov 10th 2007, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Thanks everyone for the messages and emails etc - mark is a bit happier now he realises he isnt the only 12 year old in Bunbury

Its really happening isnt it? in 17 days we will be on our way!! Things like this dont usually happen to me, they always happen to someone else!! We are all so ready and excited for the challenge that lays ahead! Just hope Australia is ready for US
You are all going to have a great time. Make the most of your final weeks in the cold, wet greyness of the UK, 'cos you only have blue skies & sunshine ahead of you!
Old Nov 10th 2007, 5:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
You are all going to have a great time. Make the most of your final weeks in the cold, wet greyness of the UK, 'cos you only have blue skies & sunshine ahead of you!
...........blue skies and sunshine???? awwwwwwwww SHUCKS!!!!!! dunno if i want to go anymore NOT
Old Nov 10th 2007, 6:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

...........blue skies and sunshine???? awwwwwwwww SHUCKS!!!!!! dunno if i want to go anymore NOT
Old Nov 10th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

SO .................... what do i need to know about the real bunbury?? we done all the real estate, schools etc etc so now i just need to know where can i dance?????????????
Old Nov 11th 2007, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

SO .................... what do i need to know about the real bunbury?? we done all the real estate, schools etc etc so now i just need to know where can i dance?????????????
emmmmm my 21 year old daughter can help you there, the nightclub here is open til 6. in the morning
Old Nov 11th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cranni
emmmmm my 21 year old daughter can help you there, the nightclub here is open til 6. in the morning
sounds like just the thing wonder if they will let me in now im 40
Old Nov 16th 2007, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

2-hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to you all of you that replied

We hope to be out there in late Jan or early feb,we are in the throughs of selling the house at the moment it which sould go through befor xmas, fingers crossed.Then its a case of booking flights........any one know where to get cheap ailine tickets the best so far is £476 pounds each.
Hmmmmmmmm another question for all of you who are out in oz allready does the tv work out there.Our's is a digital LCD type.

Can any one recommend a good packing company.

Cheers for now
Dave
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by 2-hunter
Hi to you all of you that replied

We hope to be out there in late Jan or early feb,we are in the throughs of selling the house at the moment it which sould go through befor xmas, fingers crossed.Then its a case of booking flights........any one know where to get cheap ailine tickets the best so far is £476 pounds each.
Hmmmmmmmm another question for all of you who are out in oz allready does the tv work out there.Our's is a digital LCD type.

Can any one recommend a good packing company.

Cheers for now
Dave
Suggest you use the search facility for this info as loads of previous threads on both subjects(TV & movers)
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

2-hunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Suggest you use the search facility for this info as loads of previous threads on both subjects(TV & movers)
Ive just spent the last hour trying to find out if the tv's working over there, but i keep getting side tracked in the search options and reading about other stuff its minefield of info on here. (good reading though).

Is any one out there planing to fly out to perth / bunbury in Jan/Feb.

Cheers
Dave
Old Nov 16th 2007, 5:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ive just spent the last hour trying to find out if the tv's working over there, but i keep getting side tracked in the search options and reading about other stuff its minefield of info on here. (good reading though).

Cheers
Dave
There is a recent thread (last few days, not sure which forum) about Pickfords, you could try searching just for that?
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Dave
Cant help you there, we came with 5 suitcases and 5 t chest, and my case never got here. Bloody heck, 3 years on how have we accumalated so much stuff
Denise
Old Nov 17th 2007, 1:25 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Smile Re: Bunbury area

sounds like just the thing wonder if they will let me in now im 40
Hi Mandy

Me and my OH live in Eaton not too far from Jan, I will PM you with my contact details and you can give me a ring when you arrive, I've a fair few bottle of vino chillin . We're not experts on the area yet but can find our way around (with the help of our SAT NAV of course), it's been a godsend!!

Look forward to meeting you.

Angie
x
Old Nov 17th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by webb50
Hi Mandy

Me and my OH live in Eaton not too far from Jan, I will PM you with my contact details and you can give me a ring when you arrive, I've a fair few bottle of vino chillin . We're not experts on the area yet but can find our way around (with the help of our SAT NAV of course), it's been a godsend!!

Look forward to meeting you.

Angie
x

Thanks Angie I have woken this morning with the biggest elephants jumping round in my stomach Still its good news for the weight loss
SEE YOU SOON
Old Nov 17th 2007, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Angie I have woken this morning with the biggest elephants jumping round in my stomach Still its good news for the weight loss
SEE YOU SOON
Just 10 more sleeps.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.