Bunbury area

Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury area

COOOOEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! anyone there??
no news yet but just makiing sure you aint forgotten me
Old Sep 21st 2007, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond reputesarah-jayne has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I am still here just, flying in 7 hours.
Daunted keeping my fingers crossed for your house sale hope it goes through soon.
Looking forward meeting up with you all soon.

Sarah
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
Hi I am still here just, flying in 7 hours.
Daunted keeping my fingers crossed for your house sale hope it goes through soon.
Looking forward meeting up with you all soon.

Sarah
Have a safe journey Sarah
Denise x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:46 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Hi everyone!
I am planning on heading to Bunbury area when I get my little orange visa sticker but am worried about making friends.
Are there any meets in this area for me and my cherubs to come along too??
Thanks
Mandy x
Oh well you can always just stick with me when you get bored with the Bunbury lot!! I am not too far away!! An hour maybe two! I still reckon you should come live here!!! Just think of all the trouble we could cause!!
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OzzieNurse
Oh well you can always just stick with me when you get bored with the Bunbury lot!! I am not too far away!! An hour maybe two! I still reckon you should come live here!!! Just think of all the trouble we could cause!!
EXCUSE ME, BUT SHE WONT GET BORED WITH US LOT, WE HAVE LIVENED THIS PLACE UP, WE ARE RIGHT RAVERS DOWN HERE.
NEVER A DULL MOMENT
Denise x
Old Sep 21st 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Smile Re: Bunbury area

Your not forgotten about Mandy we've got another two weeks to go and it's all a bit hectic what with the leaving party and selling the house, sorting the finances etc. Keeping my fingerts crossed for you.

Sarah, have a safe journey and keep in touch

Angie
xx
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

YAY didnt mean to cause a stir Rachie - we will have to have regular girlie weekends so can hit the highlights of your neck of the woods and mine!

Good luck sarah - hope the landing was soft cant wait to be there!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhh I REALLY am beginning to get very excited and impatient now pleaaaaaaaase someone buy my house and DIAC please send me my visa!

GOt prospectus from Australind High School today - looks good - any opinions my wise bunberries??
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

YAY didnt mean to cause a stir Rachie - we will have to have regular girlie weekends so can hit the highlights of your neck of the woods and mine!

Good luck sarah - hope the landing was soft cant wait to be there!

OOOOOOOOOOoohhhhhhh I REALLY am beginning to get very excited and impatient now pleaaaaaaaase someone buy my house and DIAC please send me my visa!

GOt prospectus from Australind High School today - looks good - any opinions my wise bunberries??
A couple of the kids in the home I work in have gone to Australind High in the past, I have always found the staff there to be pretty good.
Will ask around.
Denise
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cranni
A couple of the kids in the home I work in have gone to Australind High in the past, I have always found the staff there to be pretty good.
Will ask around.
Denise

Thanks Cranni Better dash gotta get out of house ready for its viewers! PLEASE let THIS person be THE ONE!!!!!!!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice

Hi all

We're just about organised at this end . Feel like I'm going crossed eyed, I'm on this computer sooooooooooooo much :curse:.

Have been in contact with Ray White Estate Agents in Bunbury and are hopefully going to view a rental property on the 10th of October it's in 50 Douglas Street, East Bunbury, has anyone got any info on the area??? Is it also true that you only need an eye test for the WA Driving Licence (ie. no theory test)????

Mandy - Good luck today with the house

Angie
x
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by webb50
Hi all

We're just about organised at this end . Feel like I'm going crossed eyed, I'm on this computer sooooooooooooo much :curse:.

Have been in contact with Ray White Estate Agents in Bunbury and are hopefully going to view a rental property on the 10th of October it's in 50 Douglas Street, East Bunbury, has anyone got any info on the area??? Is it also true that you only need an eye test for the WA Driving Licence (ie. no theory test)????

Mandy - Good luck today with the house

Angie
x
Driving test, yes you do an eye test, just reading off the card on the wall, at DPI. No Theory.
I think Douglas Street is a nice area.
Where are you staying when you get here.
If you want me to show you round or help in any way, let me know, I can help you sort out Tax file number, medicare ETC.
Denise
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cranni
Driving test, yes you do an eye test, just reading off the card on the wall, at DPI. No Theory.
I think Douglas Street is a nice area.
Where are you staying when you get here.
If you want me to show you round or help in any way, let me know, I can help you sort out Tax file number, medicare ETC.
Denise
Thanks Denise, what would we do without you??? We have rented an apartment on Constitution Road from 9th Oct until 21st Oct, hopefully that will be enough time to find a rental home, if not we will see if we can extend the rental. Jo-ann who owns the apartment has told us that we will have access to the phone, so I'll be able to give you a call and arrange a meet.

Angie
x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bumping for Daniel
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Bumping for Daniel
Who is Daniel?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 7:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Who is Daniel?
he is a newby who was asking for information about Bunbury Least thats what he said!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.