Bunbury area

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 2:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by cranni
[We live in DALYELLUP, IN A FOREST BY THE SEA.
It really depends on your budget, you can buy houses here for under 400,000
Have you looked on www.realestate.com.au.
We have it all here, beautiful parks, etc.
Eaton and Australind are also very nice. And some parts of Bunbury, places to avoid would be Carey Park [Scary park] Usher, and Parts of Withers.
Yes I know Clitheroe, not very well though.
What line of work will you be doing.
We are 5 mins from Hospital, Uni, and Tafe [College]
I have 6 children, ages 9,13,14,21,24,26. 4 still at home.
Denise
WOAH! 6 kids - you must be one very busy mum
I have been having a real good look at realestate website and also email Raywhite in Bunbury. I am a chef but have worked in all aspects of hospitality industry so i am hoping i should find work ok. I will srub toilets if i have too. I have been thinking about retraining as a teacher at Edith Cowan Uni but will have to wait until i get there so i can speak to someone in person.
I am so desperate to get there now, this limbo bit really is THE worst bit of all. I am meeting myself coming back now with all the web searching etc etc
mandy x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

voltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nicevoltsnamps is just really nice

Hi there Mandy (Daunted)

We too are in Dalyellup, Denise (Cranni) has made it so easy for us expats over here. My OH is an electrician and I am a child care worker. We have two girls aged 7 and 10. Once we arrived and drove round Bunbury, we fell in love with Dalyellup, we arrived last November so nearly been here a year now, and i can honestly say we have never looked back.

We are a really friendly bunch and meet up regular.

Look forward to meeting you when you arrive.

Eva
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

webb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nicewebb50 is just really nice
Cool Re: Bunbury area

Originally Posted by sarah-jayne
Well thats good theres a few of us off to Bunbury.

I will have the wine and beer on chill for when you all arrive.

Angie thanks for the link.

Oh i am getting excited now.

Sarah
Hi Sarah

How's things with you, not long to go now!!!! Have you got somewhere to stay yet in Bunbury?? We can't believe how fast the weeks are going only 3wks left for us.

Keep in touch!!

Angie
x
Old Sep 11th 2007, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute

There's lots of info around on Bunbury - have a look at www.mybunbury.com.au and www.southwestlife.com.au. It seems to be growing rapidly (which is probably down to Cranni singing it's praises!!) and house prices are climbing fast.
If you are interested in some jobsearching, you could have a look at the local paper online (www.southwesterntimes.com.au - also good for checking out rentals, etc) or email [email protected] with your CV and he will let you know if anything suitable comes up.
There seems to be a large British community in the Bunbury area so you'll not feel too far from the old country.
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tuxtrip
There's lots of info around on Bunbury - have a look at www.mybunbury.com.au and www.southwestlife.com.au. It seems to be growing rapidly (which is probably down to Cranni singing it's praises!!) and house prices are climbing fast.
If you are interested in some jobsearching, you could have a look at the local paper online (www.southwesterntimes.com.au - also good for checking out rentals, etc) or email [email protected] with your CV and he will let you know if anything suitable comes up.
There seems to be a large British community in the Bunbury area so you'll not feel too far from the old country.
Yes I let the secret out.
Get told off at work for telling everyone about the south west, but its just so beautiful.
We have a lovely expat community here, we are like one big extended family, not in each others pockets, but there for each other.
Eva, what a lovely thing to say, but it helps me too, helping others, as I found it really tough when I came, I new nobody, and hated it.
It was BE that was a life saver for me.
So all of you coming over, you will not be alone, I will arrange a big meet up, and you can meet others, we all get on really well, because we all have the same attitude to life, and we all want the same, a better life for our family.
Denise xx
Old Sep 12th 2007, 7:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cranni
Yes I let the secret out.
Get told off at work for telling everyone about the south west, but its just so beautiful.
We have a lovely expat community here, we are like one big extended family, not in each others pockets, but there for each other.
Eva, what a lovely thing to say, but it helps me too, helping others, as I found it really tough when I came, I new nobody, and hated it.
It was BE that was a life saver for me.
So all of you coming over, you will not be alone, I will arrange a big meet up, and you can meet others, we all get on really well, because we all have the same attitude to life, and we all want the same, a better life for our family.
Denise xx
I'm sure you realise how great & reassuring that is for all of us waiting to make the move. You sound like a lovely person Denise & hope to meet up with you & all the others before too much longer!
Old Sep 12th 2007, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

I am beginning to feel at home already and Im not even there yet I have been having a good ole nosey at accomodation for when we arrive - possibly caravan site for first few weeks
oooooohhhhhhhh I cant wait!! Please Mr DIAC can i have my visa
Old Sep 13th 2007, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
I'm sure you realise how great & reassuring that is for all of us waiting to make the move. You sound like a lovely person Denise & hope to meet up with you & all the others before too much longer!
Really dont worry, I will arrange for you all to meet up, and before the day is out you will have some lovely new friends, And you are all invited to our Citizenship ceremony, at the park in the beautiful Dalyellup where we live.
Denise xxx
Old Sep 13th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cranni i loves ya
Its true - Cranni is a wonderful person - she rang me this morning and I feel like I have a friend in Bunbury already It just makes it all teh more frustratin that I havent got my visa just yet! Wont be long though cos its my turn very soon
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daunted
Cranni i loves ya
Its true - Cranni is a wonderful person - she rang me this morning and I feel like I have a friend in Bunbury already It just makes it all teh more frustratin that I havent got my visa just yet! Wont be long though cos its my turn very soon
Yes, your turn is very soon. How's the house selling?
Old Sep 15th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yes, your turn is very soon. How's the house selling?
House selling?? got a lady coming back tomorrow. she viewed a few weeks back twice in one day and now again tomorrow so please keep everything crossed for me
Old Sep 16th 2007, 1:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

House selling?? got a lady coming back tomorrow. she viewed a few weeks back twice in one day and now again tomorrow so please keep everything crossed for me
All is crossed, really hope it works out this time Bunbury is calling!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

All is crossed, really hope it works out this time Bunbury is calling!
Ok everyone - cross everything you possibly can!!
Old Sep 16th 2007, 9:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Karma sent
Old Sep 16th 2007, 10:54 am
BE Forum Addict

CROSSING EVERYTHING, WELL NEARLY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.