Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Nov 14th 2016, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

It's the local office who will review the paperwork. When our congresswoman got involved, it was the local office in MN that she dealt with. Hope that helps. More than likely you wont hear anything now until you receive the interview. Lets hope they know what they're doing
Old Nov 14th 2016, 1:12 pm
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks jmpowell! Please tell me something: Since i am a US citizen but did not vote in the presedential election 2016, is it likely that the massachusetts cogressman will help me, or he will simply ignore me, since i did not vote?
Old Nov 14th 2016, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

This election was the first one I ever voted and our congresswoman helped us. I don't believe it makes a difference, its not something that is tracked.
Old Nov 14th 2016, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

ok, thanks!
Old Nov 20th 2016, 1:16 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vasileios
Many thanks jmpowell! Please tell me something: Since i am a US citizen but did not vote in the presedential election 2016, is it likely that the massachusetts cogressman will help me, or he will simply ignore me, since i did not vote?
If you are one of his constituents--i.e. a US citizen resident in his congressional district--he can choose to attempt to help you in matters like this.

In my state, people often write to their congressmen/women, I'm told. Voting has nothing to do with this, beyond the assumption that you will probably cast a vote for a politician who works on a problem of yours, or at least for his political party....
Old Nov 21st 2016, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by WEBlue
If you are one of his constituents--i.e. a US citizen resident in his congressional district--he can choose to attempt to help you in matters like this.

In my state, people often write to their congressmen/women, I'm told. Voting has nothing to do with this, beyond the assumption that you will probably cast a vote for a politician who works on a problem of yours, or at least for his political party....
Many thanks! I guess I will contact the congressman of my state in case 6 months pass and I have no news from uscis.
Old Dec 12th 2016, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

For information purposes only ... my last update was that the Local Field Office had received my paperwork on 25 October 2016. I've not heard anything since, even though I requested/listed an Interview Date of late December (which was more than 90 days after I submitted the applications, as per instructions).

I listed an interview date when I knew I'd already be in America, near the Field Office, so fingers crossed we get invited and it's all sorted on this first "attempt."

I will keep the forum informed of any news, I simply wanted to say I had no news since that might be helpful to know, particularly to Vasileios.
Old Dec 12th 2016, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the update....wishing luck...it's only been a little over a month so there's still time!
Old Dec 12th 2016, 3:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi text pat,
I wish to you the best of luck with your application! I was informed through the site of uscis that my application was received in the boston field office in the 20th October, but no news since then... I asked for my two children an interview during the Christmas holidays. I think though that the requested interview date does not affect the order and the time frame by which they process the applications...
I hope we all get, sooner or later, invitations for an interview!
Best wishes for Christmas and for a happy new year!!!
Vasileios, Greece.
Old Dec 12th 2016, 4:17 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by texpat
I listed an interview date when I knew I'd already be in America, near the Field Office, so fingers crossed we get invited and it's all sorted on this first "attempt."
Your child will be with you during that trip, right?

Ian
Old Dec 14th 2016, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

gad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond reputegad33 has a reputation beyond repute

My experience is that they will completely ignore the date you request and give you the first available date they have.

You may want to start looking online for an info pass appointment for the dates you are there - these can be hard to get - and the office may be able to let you know where in the process they are.

I say may because as with anything it can depend on how helpful/informed etc the person you are dealing with is.

The misinformation line will just tell you that it is being processed by the local office or tell you complete rubbish.
Old Dec 31st 2016, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Happy new year to all!!!
No news yet from uscis about my applications. I hope they are working on them and have the right (experienced) person/s reviewing them.
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, just checking in here to say still no news on my cases, though this is what I expect. Currently, the Dallas Field Office is processing applications as of July 3, 2016 at the end of November (curiously the Boston Field Office is identical so I think the case of Vasileios will be similarly replied to as my own, given our similar submission dates). This means, if throughput remains the same, my cases should have some activity end of this month or in February 2017.

You can check processing times for any field office at:
USCIS Processing Time Information
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 12:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all, just checking in here to say still no news on my cases, though this is what I expect. Currently, the Dallas Field Office is processing applications as of July 3, 2016 at the end of November (curiously the Boston Field Office is identical so I think the case of Vasileios will be similarly replied to as my own, given our similar submission dates). This means, if throughput remains the same, my cases should have some activity end of this month or in February 2017.

Thank you textpat! I hope the cases will be examined in february and they will be given the proper attention.keep in touch, in case you have any news- good luck!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2017, 3:58 pm
Under blue skies

WEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond reputeWEBlue has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting! Hope your calculations are correct, Texpat, & that your & Vaselios' applications will be processed soon....👍

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.