Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Sep 12th 2016, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

jmpowell is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Did you sign up for them to send a receipt via email? You'll receive your case number at this time. You'll need that if you call asking for a status update. You can sign up on the USCIS website also, and it says it notifies you via email and/or phone cut....we didn't receive anything. It still only shows that they received our application on 10 Dec 2014. Our appointment is on the 29th on Sept so I'll post an update of the interview process and questions once we've attended. Good luck with your application, it sounds as though you've explained the situation with your cover letter so hopefully someone who can read receives it
Old Sep 12th 2016, 1:54 am
Just Joined

texpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jmpowell
Did you sign up for them to send a receipt via email?
Yes, I filled a Form G-1145 (one in each child's application folder) with both phone number and email address. The instructions on G-1145 state if you reside overseas, you will only receive an email. However, I do have a domestic US mobile phone number that receives text messages, so I listed it. We'll see if any notification comes. I've already signed up for an account on USCIS website and am just awaiting Case #s to log into the system for me to track.
Old Sep 12th 2016, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

Sounds like you've got it all covered....keep us updated on progress....
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:01 am
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Hi to all,
I sent the 2 applications in one package, by dhl express delivery, and signed the g-1145 e notification form.
The packages were received wendsday morning- but no acknowledgement of receipt yet. Should I be worried?
Will they notify me that they cashed my check?
Thanks to all in advance!
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:15 am
Just Joined

I wouldn't be worried. I bet it takes 3-5 days for them to "process" the receipt before they action the G-1145 and send the notification. I would doubt they notify they cash the check; as I wrote the checks on my own bank, I will be able to see if they are cashed.

Since we have submitted so close to one another, I will be sure to post any updates from my side so you can compare them to what you're seeing and follow-up with them if you think it's needed.
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Vasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond reputeVasileios has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by texpat
I wouldn't be worried. I bet it takes 3-5 days for them to "process" the receipt before they action the G-1145 and send the notification. I would doubt they notify they cash the check; as I wrote the checks on my own bank, I will be able to see if they are cashed.

Since we have submitted so close to one another, I will be sure to post any updates from my side so you can compare them to what you're seeing and follow-up with them if you think it's needed.
Ok, great! Can you please tell me what kind of evidence did you include for the required physical presence of the grandparent? Many thanks!!!
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:37 am
Forum Regular

For us, we had a retired US Air Force retired military ID card, a PA drivers License and a US birth certificate.
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jmpowell
For us, we had a retired US Air Force retired military ID card, a PA drivers License and a US birth certificate.
Οκ, thank you, and good luck- your documentation seems very strong to me.
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

That was our initial thought too.... Took us having to send 2 rebuttals to their denials as they didn't read our documentation. We were very thorough, but someone, in our opinion, rushed through it.
Old Sep 16th 2016, 1:54 am
Just Joined

I'm applying on behalf of the children and using my physical presence. I am using official Social Security Reports of my own to prove this, as this was one of the suggested items in the instructions.
Old Sep 19th 2016, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Monday evening, and still no acknowledgment of receipt from uscis ( they received it wensday morning, according to dhl courier service)....
Old Sep 19th 2016, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

They received ours 30 Nov but no email till 10 Dec.....
Old Sep 19th 2016, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

What a relief! Received notice of receipt from uscis! I hope in a couple of months I will receive in my mailbox an invitation for interview for my two children!
Old Sep 20th 2016, 12:39 am
Forum Regular

Great news! Let's hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you....
Old Sep 20th 2016, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Many thanks! I will keep you informed about the progress of my applications.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.