Anyone done N600K recently?

Old Mar 5th 2024, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

leah_aalin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Originally Posted by jpool24
leah_aalinThanl you for your response. Can you please put me through how you applied for all three. I have filled one application for one of my daughters but i could not add a second application on the USCIS account. Do I open a new USCIS account to apply for the sibling. They are both applying for n600k
So this is something I learned the hard way...when we submitted our applications, you couldn't do it online (Sept 2019) so I had to submit paper copies x 3. I then got a code to mailed to me so that I could track the applications online, and tried to link these to my existing USCIS acount. Long story short, I managed one, but couldn't see the other two, and after dozens of calls to USCIS, finally established that each application I submitted needed a separate email address, and therefore a separate account. If you have a US phone number (I got one through Skype) they will call you back if you manage to get through to someone but they're very busy so it can take a while. They might be able to link a second application to your exsisting USCIS account now, as I can't imagine we're the only ones who had this problem!
Old Apr 2nd 2024, 3:50 pm
Just Joined

hapagirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone done N600K recently?

Thank you everyone for your help! We were successful! A little disappointed we didn’t get the little US flags mentioned above but nevertheless very pleased that my daughter is now a US citizen. Don’t leave it as long as me, my daughter is 18 in 3 months 😰. When you come to the US, make sure immigration stamp your child’s passport. They didn’t stamp my daughter’s and while it’s no big deal, they found her entrance in the end, it was a stressful 5 mins when I thought there might be no record of her legal entrance. The whole thing took less than an hour and while I took every bit of paperwork, they only wanted to see our appointment letter and passports. Good luck to everyone else applying!