A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:04 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by eurotramp
I was exactly thinking the same thing..It seems to be ok so slag the uk off..but nobody is allowed to say anything bad about the new chosen country

not true in the US forum.. its very balanced UK v US and as Lisa says not taken too seriously. I have no idea why this is but I think one major difference between the US and Oz is that its so hard to get into the US any other way than by marriage to a USC or by professional sponsorship (by a US company) that we (in the US) are not "running away" or trying to find a "new life" and so seem more open to criticism of our new country. We have less face to lose as our motivation to be here is different (and the weather is of less relevance)
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
Inappropriate? spend a couple of minutes and read the threads and you will see how many insults are posted at me and how many from me, do me a favour

It's amazing In my opinion, and it is my opinion most people post things like, isolated, too warm, well spend five minutes before you go and do some research before you sell everything you have and move to the other side of the world and perhaps you would have found these things out!

It amazes me! I'm bored now, I'll leave you to your dreams of the UK, hey when you all get back, meet your next door neighbors.....

Wildmark mate the jokes on you if the way that family look offends you, wait till you get out here, the family would have bare filthy feet, be 6 stone heavier, aussie rules shirts, 4 kids instead of one and be standing outside centerlink (dole office). If you dont like rough looking people forget australia mate!!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:55 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eskimo
not true in the US forum.. its very balanced UK v US and as Lisa says not taken too seriously. I have no idea why this is but I think one major difference between the US and Oz is that its so hard to get into the US any other way than by marriage to a USC or by professional sponsorship (by a US company) that we (in the US) are not "running away" or trying to find a "new life" and so seem more open to criticism of our new country. We have less face to lose as our motivation to be here is different (and the weather is of less relevance)

Apart from all the Johnnies desperate to move to Florida
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:57 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
is ThatYOU ?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:14 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bob tries to get rid of them by giving them a website devoted to potential Floridians
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

is ThatYOU ?
Hello.

Yes Im here now.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:32 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ladylisa
I think Bob tries to get rid of them by giving them a website devoted to potential Floridians
Forum for the deluded E2'er I think its called.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Hello.

Yes Im here now.
Yes thought it was you...welcome home
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Yes thought it was you...welcome home
Thanks so much. Glad to be back
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:10 pm
Bendy Bully

Eric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond reputeEric Hitchmo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wombat42
The Queen still rules over OZ which makes me a British subject and my ancestors 150 years ago were British expats, although not by choice.
Pretty desperate excuse. You hang around on this forum because you're an Aussie and you can't bear the thought of anyone from the "Mother" country saying anything bad about Aus. You see it in your media all the time. A Holden Monaro gets an average write-up in a UK car mag, or a UK newspaper dares to suggest Aus wine might not be the best in theworld, and it's all reported as news in the Aussie media, complete with accompanying insults. Its seems odd that you take such pride in your insults to us that you give the
practice a name, "pom bashing", yet when you get anything back you all throw your teddies and start crying.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 3:30 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
Pretty desperate excuse. You hang around on this forum because you're an Aussie and you can't bear the thought of anyone from the "Mother" country saying anything bad about Aus. You see it in your media all the time. A Holden Monaro gets an average write-up in a UK car mag, or a UK newspaper dares to suggest Aus wine might not be the best in theworld, and it's all reported as news in the Aussie media, complete with accompanying insults. Its seems odd that you take such pride in your insults to us that you give the
practice a name, "pom bashing", yet when you get anything back you all throw your teddies and start crying.
Kids eh? You bring em into the world and all they do is scream and have tantrums. But bless em they are still a very young and immature country.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 4:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

I think one major difference between the US and Oz is that its so hard to get into the US any other way than by marriage to a USC or by professional sponsorship (by a US company) that we (in the US) are not "running away" or trying to find a "new life" and so seem more open to criticism of our new country. We have less face to lose as our motivation to be here is different (and the weather is of less relevance)
I think that's a really excellent point. I'm always thinking, why does it seem that the expats to oz really want to get out there and then so many of them want to come back again, more so than say the expats to the US. Well yes of course, no one emigrates to the US because they just want to (unless they're filthy rich), as that's not possible. They either come with a US other half, so are more keen to try and make things work, or they come over with the job, so therefore not necessarily desperately wanting to come over here in the first place.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:04 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eric Hitchmo
Eric, Dont feed the C**k sucker..................... mm
Old Oct 1st 2005, 12:25 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
Not a bad beach for Pomland. However at OZ beaches the sky and the water is clear blue not grey and there would be people swimming and surfing. Notice in the picture theres no one in the water, perhaps they don't want to get hypothermia.
Terrible to be beaten at cricket by a team from a freezing rainy land.
Old Oct 1st 2005, 1:09 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Kids eh? You bring em into the world and all they do is scream and have tantrums. But bless em they are still a very young and immature country.

I drink to that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.