A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:23 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by Grayling
Here's one during a 'Gloomy' Uk winter

G
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Enthusiast

eurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud ofeurotramp has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wildmark
Now your just getting silly, if fact i'm not going to bother responding to this thread.
Who is wearing the tinted glasses know....I'm glad if people like you leaving the UK. We need positive thinking people.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by eurotramp
Who is wearing the tinted glasses know....I'm glad if people like you leaving the UK. We need positive thinking people.
I did not bother replying, not because of what he said, just the length, I don't have the time to waste.

Oh and as for rose tinted glasses, I'm not expecting to find utopia, Oz has many of the problems the UK has, I fully expect it to be bloody hard going, setting up a new life is hard enough, starting up a new company as well will add to the pressures, but one things for sure If thing's don't work out I wont come on here and harp on about how I should not have left and try to convince others planning on moving there, I'll take the punches and roll with them.

Mark
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:06 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

I did not bother replying, not because of what he said, just the length, I don't have the time to waste.

Oh and as for rose tinted glasses, I'm not expecting to find utopia, Oz has many of the problems the UK has, I fully expect it to be bloody hard going, setting up a new life is hard enough, starting up a new company as well will add to the pressures, but one things for sure If thing's don't work out I wont come on here and harp on about how I should not have left and try to convince others planning on moving there, I'll take the punches and roll with them.

Mark

As opposed yout current mission on here which is to simply annoy people by hijacking threads you dont like with your negativity?

Actually I wonder if in fact you are trying more to convince yourself than anyone else that the uk is a shithole. Seems like a classic case of obsessive compulsive disorder to me all these negative postings in response to other peoples positivity. Personally I'd seek professional help for that if I were you.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:30 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Inappropriate? spend a couple of minutes and read the threads and you will see how many insults are posted at me and how many from me, do me a favour

It's amazing In my opinion, and it is my opinion most people post things like, isolated, too warm, well spend five minutes before you go and do some research before you sell everything you have and move to the other side of the world and perhaps you would have found these things out!

It amazes me! I'm bored now, I'll leave you to your dreams of the UK, hey when you all get back, meet your next door neighbors.....
You pretend to be surprised that one of your insulting threads results in several insulting responses. I say "pretend" because no-one could be that stupid they wouldn't realize this is to be expected.

You then go on to harp about people's comments on Australia - again, you pretend to not know the original point of THIS PARTICULAR thread. I say "pretend" because after it's been pointed out to you so many times, no-one could be so stupid that they don't "get it".

So now you add disingenuousness to crassness, just so you can continue with your charade. Congratulations.

p.s. If you read my threads I think you'll find I rarely if ever go out of my way to say something offensive. The fact I am doing so now should tell you something about yourself.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:38 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by dunroving
You pretend to be surprised that one of your insulting threads results in several insulting responses. I say "pretend" because no-one could be that stupid they wouldn't realize this is to be expected.

You then go on to harp about people's comments on Australia - again, you pretend to not know the original point of THIS PARTICULAR thread. I say "pretend" because after it's been pointed out to you so many times, no-one could be so stupid that they don't "get it".

So now you add disingenuousness to crassness, just so you can continue with your charade. Congratulations.

p.s. If you read my threads I think you'll find I rarely if ever go out of my way to say something offensive. The fact I am doing so now should tell you something about yourself.
Nice retort Dunroving. Perhaps now wildmark will live up to his promises and concentrate on other threads from people begging for purile insults, generalisations and posters to go completely off topic with rather nasty jibes at others who simply want to contribute to the threads subject/topic and not engage in childish, pointless and ultimately annoying trading of insults .... but somehow I doubt it, but one can only hope.

And of course...how rude of me, lets not forget wombat42, who still defies my understanding as to why an ozzie living in Australia is a member of a British Expats forum in the first place

Last edited by Tangram; Sep 30th 2005 at 12:44 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by dunroving

Jesus Christ, if you spent as much time trying to make things work in your new country as you do bleating on here about someone who does not share your personal opinion then maybe you would have been happy.

If I were you I would ignore me, simple as that.

I suggest you have a and try to relax
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tangram
Nice retort Dunroving. Perhaps now wildmark will live up to his promises and concentrate on other threads from people begging for purile insults, generalisations and posters to go completely off topic with rather nasty jibes at others who simply want to contribute to the threads subject/topic and not engage in childish, pointless and ultimately annoying trading of insults .... but somehow I doubt it, but one can only hope.

And of course...how rude of me, lets not forget wombat42, who still defies my understanding as to why an ozzie living in Australia is a member of a British Expats forum in the first place

Simple....practice what you preach

Bored, bye.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 12:59 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: A few piccies of UK...

Jesus Christ, if you spent as much time trying to make things work in your new country as you do bleating on here about someone who does not share your personal opinion then maybe you would have been happy.

If I were you I would ignore me, simple as that.

I suggest you have a and try to relax
hate it when I'm proved right all the time
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emzee
Wildmark are you in for one hell of a shock when you get here if you don't think there are people like that here LOL.Why don't you move to somewhere nice in the UK if you don't like where you live now,And if you think like alot of other people on this site that you will be able to afford a better kind of life in oz and a better house in a better part of town well all i can say is good luck.if you cant afford it in the UK you may well never be able to do it herethat is not aimed at you mark but everyone.As a aussie that has lived in the UK and of course Australia other than sun sea and yer there is nice country side there are alot of Hoons and alot of places where the houses are just as expensive as the UK but still in shit areas,so you may well find yourself living next to the same kind of people as in the UK.But no m8 you come here and live the dream but remember that might be all it is a dream.We live in a very nice part of town but we have had 3 burglaries in the last couple of weeks Hoons racing up and down the street teens out front of the house at 2am shouting for about 1 hour,but the last thing you want to do is confront them they will just come back with more of them.So i guess what i am saying it does not matter what part of the world you come from or go to they will be slums Chev's and all sorts.coming to Australia to escape that sort of thing is just stupid.And believe me from Blackpool to Australia you will find it alot more expensive.We have lived in surrey for some years before we came here and find it more expensive here.Anyway i hope it does work out for you what ever has been said to you by me (Emzee husband) and other people on here you can only give it ago,but if it don't work m8 best you don't post it on here because i think you will get the piss taken out of you just a bit anyway all the best to you and your other half with the move to oz and hope it works m8

Reason's why there so many whinging poms

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come on all you Aussie's, the reason why you're country is filled with whinging poms is because you keep lying to us, the two biggest lie's are:

Lovely weather 9 months of the year , i think not,
i haven't been this cold at home since i was a child and i lived in a house with no double glazing or central heating, we have had to buy an electric blanket in July, which i add was the last one in the shop, and some shops had sold out, i can count on one hand the day's we haven't had the gas fire on since May , i am sure Wa has had more rain this year than England will get for the whole year, not to mention 2 tornado's : .
Lower cost of living , i think not,
housing is cheaper, although if you built a British house to the same low standard of that of an Aussie built home, i doubt there would be a big difference in the cost.
You are lucky to find a cheap car that isn't a death trap, partly because of not having MOT's, which i add contribute's greatly to the damage to ozone layer as there is no compulsory emission's testing. Other living expenses are just as high if not higher than the UK.

Hence we arrive with high expectations and lot's of us end up disappointed. Start telling us the truth and you will find a massive decline in Uk immigrants.

P.S-Before any of you tell me to piss off back to the UK, i am next month

I rest my case, do youreslf a favour - stop whinging on the Australia section and you will be left alone in here, common sense really
BE Enthusiast

Lizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to allLizzi is a name known to all

I really hate to wade into this one but if we stop feeding the troll and ignore said troll maybe it will get bored and go and post on the South Africa or Middle East forums, where his opinions will be about as relevant as they are on here.
Just a thought.
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tangram
hate it when I'm proved right all the time
Or perhaps not
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:31 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Or perhaps not
Please refer to my previous post lol, you again proved my point as a Coy Director who seems to have too much time on his hands. Please also refer to the other post regarding your increasing Troll status.

Now, can we get back to the point of the thread and let people post pics for those who are abroad at the moment.

Paul.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:43 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Local park in spring

G
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-picture_0111.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2005, 1:48 pm
Seasoned Maritimer

Originally Posted by Grayling
Local park in spring

G
Nice photo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.