A few piccies of UK...

Old Sep 30th 2005, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all
Default Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by dunroving
Mark, it's not about freedom of speech, or being "bothered" by people with different viewpoints. It certainly doesn't bother me that you have a different viewpoint than me. It just irritates the heck out of me that you choose to express your opinion in inappropriate threads and in an inappropriate manner. Maybe that's exactly what you want, Maybe you get your jollies out of feeling that you've touched the lives of people thousands of miles away in a negative way.

It's about common decency, and recognizing when and where certain behaviors are just, well, antisocial. I can't stand modern jazz, but (a) I can appreciate that other people do like it and feel happy for them, and (b) I don't go to jazz concerts just to shout "BOOOOO!!!! CRAP!!!!" when the audience is applauding and obviously having fun. You just seem to get so much joy out of deliberately pissing people off. It's just so immature.

Inappropriate? spend a couple of minutes and read the threads and you will see how many insults are posted at me and how many from me, do me a favour

It's amazing In my opinion, and it is my opinion most people post things like, isolated, too warm, well spend five minutes before you go and do some research before you sell everything you have and move to the other side of the world and perhaps you would have found these things out!

It amazes me! I'm bored now, I'll leave you to your dreams of the UK, hey when you all get back, meet your next door neighbors.....
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-day_out_chavs1.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:01 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wildmark
It amazes me! I'm bored now, I'll leave you to your dreams of the UK, hey when you all get back, meet your next door neighbors.....
They are not my neighbours...but then I have made a success of my life in the UK.

Why can't you seem to succeed anywhere?

G
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:29 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: A few piccies of UK...

Originally Posted by Grayling
They are not my neighbours...but then I have made a success of my life in the UK.

G
Well it seems at least one success is the Kudos points wildmark has accumulated.....how he did I have no ideas with the tone of his posts ( maybe he has another id and posts the points to himself )

Anyway, must admit its those posts that keep me away from here for time to time as they just tire me.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

G

Oh boy don't you take everything so seriously .

I have been back in the UK for 5 years, 3.5 years ago I set up my own company which is currently being bought out to fund my move to Australia (business owner catagory), when the deal goes thru I'll post a link to the new companies website with the buyout announcement.... somehow I dont think you would call me a failure

If you happy then fine, I would not dream of calling you a failure though, but hey that's just me.

Mark
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tangram
Well it seems at least one success is the Kudos points wildmark has accumulated.....how he did I have no ideas with the tone of his posts ( maybe he has another id and posts the points to himself )

Anyway, must admit its those posts that keep me away from here for time to time as they just tire me.

Never thought of that

But you deserve some kudos!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:40 am
Seasoned Maritimer

Tangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond reputeTangram has a reputation beyond repute

Never thought of that

But you deserve some kudos!
Cheers....I thought you had left and I quote "It amazes me! I'm bored now, I'll leave you to your dreams of the UK, hey when you all get back, meet your next door neighbors" I guess thats my IT mind at work
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:41 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy don't you take everything so seriously .

I have been back in the UK for 5 years, 3.5 years ago I set up my own company which is currently being bought out to fund my move to Australia (business owner catagory), when the deal goes thru I'll post a link to the new companies website with the buyout announcement.... somehow I dont think you would call me a failure

If you happy then fine, I would not dream of calling you a failure though, but hey that's just me.

Mark
Well you may have succeeded financially but you don't seem able to have a settled life.

Is it your anxiety about it not working out in Australia as well that brings you onto this forum?

Are you trying to reassure yourself? Attacking other people will not do that.

G
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:42 am
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Wildmark are you in for one hell of a shock when you get here if you don't think there are people like that here LOL.Why don't you move to somewhere nice in the UK if you don't like where you live now,And if you think like alot of other people on this site that you will be able to afford a better kind of life in oz and a better house in a better part of town well all i can say is good luck.if you cant afford it in the UK you may well never be able to do it herethat is not aimed at you mark but everyone.As a aussie that has lived in the UK and of course Australia other than sun sea and yer there is nice country side there are alot of Hoons and alot of places where the houses are just as expensive as the UK but still in shit areas,so you may well find yourself living next to the same kind of people as in the UK.But no m8 you come here and live the dream but remember that might be all it is a dream.We live in a very nice part of town but we have had 3 burglaries in the last couple of weeks Hoons racing up and down the street teens out front of the house at 2am shouting for about 1 hour,but the last thing you want to do is confront them they will just come back with more of them.So i guess what i am saying it does not matter what part of the world you come from or go to they will be slums Chev's and all sorts.coming to Australia to escape that sort of thing is just stupid.And believe me from Blackpool to Australia you will find it alot more expensive.We have lived in surrey for some years before we came here and find it more expensive here.Anyway i hope it does work out for you what ever has been said to you by me (Emzee husband) and other people on here you can only give it ago,but if it don't work m8 best you don't post it on here because i think you will get the piss taken out of you just a bit anyway all the best to you and your other half with the move to oz and hope it works m8

Last edited by Emzee; Sep 30th 2005 at 9:45 am.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Well you may have succeeded financially but you don't seem able to have a settled life.

Is it your anxiety about it not working out in Australia as well that brings you onto this forum?

Are you trying to reassure yourself? Attacking other people will not do that.

G

Where do you get off by saying I'm attacking people, you're the one who's turned into a internet warrior!
Old Sep 30th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emzee
Wildmark are you in for one hell of a shock when you get here if you don't think there are people like that here LOL.Why don't you move to somewhere nice in the UK if you don't like where you live now,And if you think like alot of other people on this site that you will be able to afford a better kind of life in oz and a better house in a better part of town well all i can say is good luck.if you cant afford it in the UK you may well never be able to do it herethat is not aimed at you mark but everyone.As a aussie that has lived in the UK and of course Australia other than sun sea and yer there is nice country side there are alot of Hoons and alot of places where the houses are just as expensive as the UK but still in shit areas,so you may well find yourself living next to the same kind of people as in the UK.But no m8 you come here and live the dream but remember that might be all it is a dream.We live in a very nice part of town but we have had 3 burglaries in the last couple of weeks Hoons racing up and down the street teens out front of the house at 2am shouting for about 1 hour,but the last thing you want to do is confront them they will just come back with more of them.So i guess what i am saying it does not matter what part of the world you come from or go to they will be slums Chev's and all sorts.coming to Australia to escape that sort of thing is just stupid.And believe me from Blackpool to Australia you will find it alot more expensive.We have lived in surrey for some years before we came here and find it more expensive here.Anyway i hope it does work out for you what ever has been said to you by me (Emzee husband) and other people on here you can only give it ago,but if it don't work m8 best you don't post it on here because i think you will get the piss taken out of you just a bit anyway all the best to you and your other half with the move to oz and hope it works m8

Now your just getting silly, if fact i'm not going to bother responding to this thread.
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:28 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Hi P
You are right... the UK is a beautiful place. My part of it is anyway

I am so surprised that so many people blame the country they grew up in for their own inadequacies.

"don't it always seem to go ...that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone".

G
Your post , seems sad "G" , you are stuck between Your love of your home , and Allegiance to your son ??. When you get here i will show this place , on the bottom of Yorke Peninsular , this coast claimed many new immigrants and seamen in the late 1800,s, a wild but wonderful place , and great fishing...... mm
Attached Thumbnails A few piccies of UK...-fishing-aug-2005-yorke-peninsula-005.jpg  
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:35 am
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Now your just getting silly, if fact i'm not going to bother responding to this thread.
WOW you are back you said about 4 post ago you were going to leave us to our dream sorry i took that as if you were not going to bother putting up anymore post on this thread silly me i was wrong.And to be honest i thing you are the one that is dreaming,do you even have you visa yet ???lets hope so or god forbid you did not get it what would you do then stay in the country you seem to hate so much LOL. Never mind if you do get it as they say one more winging Pom in oz
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:42 am
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by mr mover
Your post , seems sad "G" , you are stuck between Your love of your home , and Allegiance to your son ??. When you get here i will show this place , on the bottom of Yorke Peninsular , this coast claimed many new immigrants and seamen in the late 1800,s, a wild but wonderful place , and great fishing...... mm
You are right mm.

I am a bit torn. I was never planning to leave the Uk because I dislike it. I have a nice life here and will be sorry to change it.

However I also see the attractions of Australia now I am getting Older.

I will also look forward to 'discovering' new fishing grounds. No doubt you can help me

I will be over for a look in a few weeks.

G
Old Sep 30th 2005, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emzee
WOW you are back you said about 4 post ago you were going to leave us to our dream sorry i took that as if you were not going to bother putting up anymore post on this thread silly me i was wrong.And to be honest i thing you are the one that is dreaming,do you even have you visa yet ???lets hope so or god forbid you did not get it what would you do then stay in the country you seem to hate so much LOL. Never mind if you do get it as they say one more winging Pom in oz

Just on a side note where were you educated?
Old Sep 30th 2005, 11:11 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

You are right mm.

I am a bit torn. I was never planning to leave the Uk because I dislike it. I have a nice life here and will be sorry to change it.

However I also see the attractions of Australia now I am getting Older.

I will also look forward to 'discovering' new fishing grounds. No doubt you can help me

I will be over for a look in a few weeks.

G

"G" People who leave or give something up, because of Hate , rarely fulfill their expectations. After 23 years of moving people in and out of Aust, the ones who survive here are the ones , with open minds........... mm

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.