Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

You know you've been in the US too long when...

You know you've been in the US too long when...

Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you've been in the US too long when...

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
Everyone here seems to understand the word retard.. just use that in future.
In true British style, I was apologising for my stupidity.

Originally Posted by Cardienscarf
Good luck with not going to the wrong address.
Thanks Babes.

Originally Posted by Nutek
You have to go to the other one.
That's what I'm thinking now
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:30 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

You have to go to the other one.
Not the other one though
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:35 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Not the other one though
Oh no! I meant the other one.
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:44 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no! I meant the other one.
Right, the one that's not the uncorrected one!
Old Apr 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Right, the one that's not the uncorrected one!
Right!

Lucky we were here to clear that up really, before she got confused and went to the other one.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 1:23 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute

Right!

Lucky we were here to clear that up really, before she got confused and went to the other one.
Shut up now. My head hurts.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 8:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Right!

*bzzt* Neither correct.

The first place sent me to the second place, which didn't have me on their system

They admitted it was their mistake and fitted me in.
Old Apr 18th 2013, 9:29 pm

Cardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond reputeCardienscarf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux
*bzzt* Neither correct.

The first place sent me to the second place, which didn't have me on their system

They admitted it was their mistake and fitted me in.
Did you remember to say sorry?
Old Apr 18th 2013, 9:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Did you remember to say sorry?
I think I did
Old Apr 18th 2013, 9:55 pm

I think I did
Good because otherwise you'd have to go back and that could get really complicated
Old Apr 18th 2013, 9:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Good because otherwise you'd have to go back and that could get really complicated
Do you know me?
Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:08 pm

*bzzt* Neither correct
I'm sorry.

Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:31 pm

Do you know me?
This is your mother speaking
Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:32 pm

I'm sorry.

See? Look how lost you got her!
Old Apr 18th 2013, 10:54 pm

See? Look how lost you got her!
I'm sorry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.