Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Book 'em Danno
Actually you're probably more of a sweeny than a hawaii-5-0 but i can't think of any lines from that off the top of my head.
Which reminds me - i have a few episodes of minder on dvd that i really must watch.
I think more of Officer Goody from the "thin blue line" when I think of AWP as a cop
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:48 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Book 'em Danno
Actually you're probably more of a sweeny than a hawaii-5-0 but i can't think of any lines from that off the top of my head.
Which reminds me - i have a few episodes of minder on dvd that i really must watch.
Nick em Carter.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:49 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Or poverty, lack of education and the decline of manufacturing industry in the UK perhaps ??

Exactly what I said thatcherism
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:51 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Exactly what I said thatcherism
I thought someone might come back with that and i was going to mention it in my post
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:52 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
I think more of Officer Goody from the "thin blue line" when I think of AWP as a cop
As long as you don't think of officer goody at any other times, then that's a good shout
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Nick em Carter.
Quick Guv' some slaaaaaags are doing a blaaaag d'an the airpowt!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Quick Guv' some slaaaaaags are doing a blaaaag d'an the airpowt!!!!
In the granada 2.8 NOW!!!!!

That was when coppering was REAL coppering. None of this pussying around with the human rights act and PC lawyers biting at yer ass all the time. Oh no. back then you could grab em slap em around a bit and then bung em in the cells all weekend to think about what naughty boys they'd been before having a little chat with em on the monday morning, sling em infront of the beak who'd knock em down to brixton...then off darn the pub for a pie and pint with some of the local slags.

Last edited by Angry White Pyjamas; Feb 2nd 2006 at 3:56 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:56 pm
Thinking about it

If you want to I'll change the situation.
Right people, right time; just the wrong location.
I've got a good idea:
Just you keep me near.
I'll be so good for you.

I could be so good for you.
I'm gonna help ya!
Love you like you want me to.
I'll do anything for you...
I'll be so good for you.

I'll do it like you want me to
Love you like you want me to
There ain't nothing I can't go through...
I'll be so good for you.

Sometime when you're feeling like a poor relation,
Call on me and I'll give you more than conversation.
Take 'em. Shakin' hands. A deal.
And move it brother. I'll make you heel.
I'll be so good for you.

I'll be there right by your side.
There ain't nothing you can hide from me.
I'll be so good for you.

Yee-hoo! I'm your man!
Love you like you want me to.
I'll tell you nothing there ain't nothing, nothing, I can not do
I'll be so good for you.

Don't ask me no questions,
I'll tell you no lies.
Use my shoulder to rest on.
I will be right by your side. I will be your ears and eyes.

I'm the one you really need.
I can even help you breathe....
I'll be so good for you.

I could make the good times roll.
Viva roll!
Love you with my heart and soul.
That's right!
I'll be so good for you.

There ain't nothing I can't do.
You help me and I'll help you...
I 'll be so good for you.

I could make the good times roll.
Woo!
Love you with my heart and soul.
I'll be pleased!
I'll be so good for you.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Rula Lenska was his missus. Right tasty bit of skirt too.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

In the granada 2.8 NOW!!!!!

That was when coppering was REAL coppering. None of this pussying around with the human rights act and PC lawyers biting at yer ass all the time. Oh no. back then you could grab em slap em around a bit and then bung em in the cells all weekend to think about what naughty boys they'd been before having a little chat with em on the monday morning, sling em infront of the beak who'd knock em down to brixton...then off darn the pub for a pie and pint with some of the local slags.
only to find out you'd nabbed the wrong villains 'cos you'd been knocking back too much scotch in the policemans club last night and now have to "fit 'em up" so's not to look alike arses.

GEORGE DAVIS IS INNOCENT!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

Rula Lenska was his missus. Right tasty bit of skirt too.
His daughters a fu cking minger though!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:01 pm
Thinking about it

His daughters a fu cking minger though!!
Prob wouldn't stop you though
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

Prob wouldn't stop you though
no "probably" about it mate
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:29 am
Thinking about it

A new candidate for the list.
Can you put the words "bankwagon, c*cksucker, jump, on, don't, why and you" into a sentance...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676524.stm
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:37 am
Account Closed

A new candidate for the list.
Can you put the words "bankwagon, c*cksucker, jump, on, don't, why and you" into a sentance...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4676524.stm
Not without "the"

PS Bandwagon

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.