Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:28 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by rushman
No. They were talking about ASYLUM SEEKERS not refugees. There is a difference.
And what exactly is that difference?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:32 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Thats true. But she's still a cockroach, albeit a funny one.
"cockroaches" is something of a loaded term when it comes to racial and ethnic divisions. Throughout the Rwandan genocide the Hutus referred to the Tutsis they slaughtered as "cockroaches". The BNP are no doubt aware of that.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:37 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by elfman
"cockroaches" is something of a loaded term when it comes to racial and ethnic divisions. Throughout the Rwandan genocide the Hutus referred to the Tutsis they slaughtered as "cockroaches". The BNP are no doubt aware of that.
No doubt

However if you take a look though this lot
http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html
you'll find in inordinate number of common words and terms that are obscure racial slurs. For instance, refering to Bananas or Antique Farm Equipment or a coal miner could be considered a racial slur. Take your pick. Im sure we could have you on no end of utterances of racial hatred terms.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:45 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Including hook hand Hamza? Perhaps you'd be happier if he wasn't being prosecuted either.
Aslong as he is not advocating violence he can say whatever he likes.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:50 pm
A lion in your lap

Aslong as he is not advocating violence he can say whatever he likes.
Uh-huh.

But really, what is the difference between a refugee and an asylum seeker?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:54 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

However if you take a look though this lot
http://gyral.blackshell.com/names.html
you'll find in inordinate number of common words and terms that are obscure racial slurs. For instance, refering to Bananas or Antique Farm Equipment or a coal miner could be considered a racial slur. Take your pick. Im sure we could have you on no end of utterances of racial hatred terms.
I loved Adolf for Germans, only because of the explanation

Hitler, of course. Generally thought of the worst person ever

what makes him the worst person ever, generally? Most evil, he is up there with Vlad the impaler, Torquemada, pol pot, Rasputin, Ilsa Koch, Caligula, Attila the Hun, Ivan the Terrible but what constitutes the worst person?

worst dressed? Maybe its a typo and they meant to write

Generally thought of the wurst person ever

after his love for big german sausages
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:56 pm
Pagan Sex God

Patrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond reputePatrick has a reputation beyond repute

Beef-Curtains = greeks

Not in my books!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:58 pm
Pagan Sex God

Uh-huh.

What is the difference between a refugee and an asylum seeker?

The term ‘refugee’ is widely used to describe displaced people all over the world. In a legal context in the UK, a person is a refugee only when the Home Office has accepted their asylum claim. While a person is waiting for a decision on their claim, she/he is called an asylum seeker.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

And what exactly is that difference?
Do you think you can be an Asylum seeker in your own country? No. But you can be a refugee. So there's one difference.

As a further point. I have driven along the A16 corridor that runs from Belgium to Calais on so many times that I lost count and seen Asylum seekers walking along the highway. Seen them thrown out of trucks and the truck parking areas in Calais. Seen the TV coverage of the detention centre at San Gat (Misspelled cant remember the correct spelling) and the TV crews filming "asylum seekers" at Dover and Calais. I am sure you've probably seen this coverage aswell but as a "no doubt thick as pig shit" truck driver and owner operator I have seen even more. Now, consider this, why is it that the vast majority of these Asylum seekers are males between the ages of 16 and 45 years. If they are refugees (and there for seeking refuge) then why didnt they bring their wives, mothers and children???

Why??? Because they are NOT seeking "refuge" and therefore NOT "refugess" they are IMO bogus asylum seekers. Why bogus??? Because I am damn sure that if things were so bad in my country that I had to upsticks and run away...I'd take as many of my loved ones with me as possible and sure as shit wouldnt leave my wife and kids behind (no matter how tempting).

Would you leave you wife, kids or mother at home in an oppressive or dangerous situation to seek asylum in another foreign country on your own?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:02 pm
Account Closed

Uh-huh.

See posts 53 and 54 for the legal definition followed by a lay mans definition
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:05 pm
Get em out by Friday

tony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond reputetony_2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes there is and the reason being that the people at the lowest end of the social spectrum are the ones more directly affected by the influx of bogus asylum seekers. The reason they don't campaign in the suburbs of Surrey is because the vast majority of people there are not adversly affected by local councils housing Asylum seekers in the leafy quiet Avenues. No, they are placed on council estates and low rent areas. Are you really that stupid that you need that pointing out to you or did you think the asylum seekers are housed in 3 bedroom semi detached des res's in Richmond Upon Thames?
FFS do you think the BNP's ONLY concern is Asylum Seekers? They are predominantly concerned with Asians and Blacks, the Asylum Seekers are a new thing that they can asociate with their hate agenda. Do you think the BNP has been sitting on their arses for years waiting until the Asylum Seekers (to use your phrase, although a Refugee is one and the same) arrived? No they were campaigning and winning votes in holes like the Isle Of Dogs. I.E. "Hey you know how we told you that the reason you are on the dole was because of the Blacks and Pa**s? Well those Asylum Seekers are also taking the jobs too! Vote for us and we'll send them and the Blacks home!" If They don't go into Richmond it's not primarily because there arent any Asylum Seekers (you can bet they would if there were), it's because everyone votes Tory and (recently) Labour and live in f**king splendour.

That's a coincidence then because every "thick" binman I've met thinks all tony_2003's are condescending pompous wankers with an out dated victorian attitude to the working class.
Oh no!. The forums equivelent to the village idiot thinks I am a wanker...how the f**k will I sleep tonight!

FFS didnt you bother to read any of this thread. The whole issues is regarding their speeches on ASYLUM SEEKERS and NOT repatriation!!!!! I will defend their right to free speech just as I would defend the Anti Nazi Leagues right to the same.
Actually the case was not entirely about Asylum Seekers. It was also about the BNP's speeches about Muslim culture taking over the country and how the British people "need to realise the evil of what these people have done to our country." The oroginal poster never specified that the thread was only about one small aspect of the case. Rather pompous of you to dictate the direction of the thread though isn’t it?

Last edited by tony_2003; Feb 2nd 2006 at 2:08 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:10 pm
Pagan Sex God

I love this web page

Dicksuckinflog

I think I dated her in school
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:26 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by tony_2003
FFS do you think the BNP's ONLY concern is Asylum Seekers? They are predominantly concerned with Asians and Blacks, the Asylum Seekers are a new thing that they can asociate with their hate agenda. Do you think the BNP has been sitting on their arses for years waiting until the Asylum Seekers (to use your phrase, although a Refugee is one and the same) arrived? No they were campaigning and winning votes in holes like the Isle Of Dogs. I.E. "Hey you know how we told you that the reason you are on the dole was because of the Blacks and Pa**s? Well those Asylum Seekers are also taking the jobs too! Vote for us and we'll send them and the Blacks home!" If They don't go into Richmond it's not primarily because there arent any Asylum Seekers (you can bet they would if there were), it's because everyone votes Tory and (recently) Labour and live in f**king splendour.
FFS we are not talking about any past activities of the BNP we are talking about the fu cking speeches that got them into court in the first place you. Do you suffer from ADD or something FFS. The whole basis of this thread is that the BNP have as much freedom of speech as any other political party whether you like it or not. This was raised because they made speeches regarding Asylum seekers.

Oh no!. The forums equivelent to the village idiot thinks I am a wanker...how the f**k will I sleep tonight!
Well he's in good company then because I'm beginning to think the same.

Actually the case was not entirely about Asylum Seekers. It was also about the BNP's speeches about Muslim culture taking over the country and how the British people "need to realise the evil of what these people have done to our country." The oroginal poster never specified that the thread was only about one small aspect of the case. Rather pompous of you to dictate the direction of the thread though isn’t it?
No more pompous than you thinking that every dustman in the UK is as thick as pig shit.

OK for the sake of your ADD and your fixation with the BNP's non Asylum seekers issues lets say that were saying that everone thats not white idiginous UK natives should be kicked back to where they came from. SO fu cking what????? They should have the freedom to say ANYTHING they feel the populace wants to hear to get their votes aslong as it does NOT promote violence. Just incase you missed it earlier....it's called Freedom of Speech.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

If They don't go into Richmond it's not primarily because there arent any Asylum Seekers (you can bet they would if there were), it's because everyone votes Tory and (recently) Labour and live in f**king splendour.
Well think you for unknowingly agreeing with me at least on that point.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:45 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry elf, but that's utter b*ll*cks.
Cockroach can be used as a derogatory term 'cos most people dislike cockroaches and see them as something that should be wiped out - i'm not entirely sure where the racial or ethnic element fits into this. To call all welsh people wankers would also be a racial slur, but it doesn't make the word wanker a loaded term "when it comes to racial or ethnic divisions".

Oh, and one more thing, i'm curious as to where this race, the asylum seeker comes from - are they indigenous to africa, asia or perhaps maybe europe somewhere ??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.