Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:14 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by elfman
are "infidels" a specific ethnic group?
OK, though it is specific in the sense that it refers to any non-muslem, but 'kill' is a fairly specific action, and messers bush and blair are fairly specific targets.
Kindly define asylum seeker in a racial/ethnic sense in less than a sentance...please.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:15 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

are "infidels" a specific ethnic group?
Yes...

Ethnic: Of or relating to people grouped according to a common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin.

Infidel: a person who does not believe in your particular religion, denomination or religious tradition.

Ergo infidel is an ethnic group
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:16 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Not if they are genuinly seeking asylum from an oppressive regime in their homeland and not bogus asylum seekers with criminal tendencies set to come to Britain just for the welfare benefits and a chance to rob/steal more whilst facing ridiculously soft penatlies if caught.
Don't you ever wonder if all these punters are so eager to escape oppressive regimes in their homelands why so many of them chose to traipse all the way across europe, passing through many countries ruled by non-oppressive regimes and head for the UK ???
Surely the'd just be happy to get out
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:18 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Yes...

Ethnic: Of or relating to people grouped according to a common racial, national, tribal, religious, linguistic, or cultural origin.

Infidel: a person who does not believe in your particular religion, denomination or religious tradition.

Just like i said, but with proof which is unusual for an ex-copper
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:22 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Yes...

So you're saying that "infidel" is a specific ethnic group which can contain white people, black people, chinese people, pakistani people, jewish people, middle eastern people and, ooh, hawaiian islanders?

Thanks for clearing that up.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:24 pm
Thinking about it

So you're saying that "infidel" is a specific ethnic group which can contain white people, black people, chinese people, pakistani people, jewish people, middle eastern people and, ooh, hawaiian islanders?

Thanks for clearing that up.
Its a good deal more specific than the term 'assylum seekers' and so back to my original point, how can they ever be charged with inciting racial hatred when using that term ???
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Don't you ever wonder if all these punters are so eager to escape oppressive regimes in their homelands why so many of them chose to traipse all the way across europe, passing through many countries ruled by non-oppressive regimes and head for the UK ???
Surely the'd just be happy to get out

Would I be cynical to suggest it might have something to do with being far better off financially in the UK than in say Germany or France?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:27 pm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by rushman
Would I be cynical to suggest it might have something to do with being far better off financially in the UK than in say Germany or France?
Racist
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:28 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Racist
I better not suggest that then
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:29 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Its a good deal more specific than the term 'assylum seekers' and so back to my original point, how can they ever be charged with inciting racial hatred when using that term ???
"Asylum seekers" is indeed far too generic a term - thanks to the likes of the BNP it has come to mean any kind of immigrant, whether they are genuine refugees, hard workers, lazy spongers, or knife wielding Albanian pimps. A lot of people reflexively use "Asylum seekers" as a perjorative term. There are examples on this thread.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:33 pm
Account Closed

"Asylum seekers" is indeed far too generic a term - thanks to the likes of the BNP it has come to mean any kind of immigrant, whether they are genuine refugees, hard workers, lazy spongers, or knife wielding Albanian pimps. A lot of people reflexively use "Asylum seekers" as a perjorative term. There are examples on this thread.
Says who? You? give at least some people the credit to recognise the difference.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:34 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Just like i said, but with proof which is unusual for an ex-copper
Cheeky barsteward.. Get some more donuts down yer.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:37 pm
Thinking about it

Unfortunately genuine assylum seekers are/have had their cause blackened by the various low-lives who have abused the system. Now, who's fault is that i wonder ???
However i take issue with the fact that all immigrants to the uk are now termed asylum seekers - this is blatant pish. I care not what the BNP thinks, I'm only concerned with getting those that abuse the system out of the country of my birth - the UK has enough vermin of its own without having to pay for the pleasure of importing more.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:40 pm
Thinking about it

Cheeky barsteward.. Get some more donuts down yer.
Book 'em Danno
Actually you're probably more of a sweeny than a hawaii-5-0 but i can't think of any lines from that off the top of my head.
Which reminds me - i have a few episodes of minder on dvd that i really must watch.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Unfortunately genuine assylum seekers are/have had their cause blackened by the various low-lives who have abused the system. Now, who's fault is that i wonder ???
However i take issue with the fact that all immigrants to the uk are now termed asylum seekers - this is blatant pish. I care not what the BNP thinks, I'm only concerned with getting those that abuse the system out of the country of my birth - the UK has enough vermin of its own without having to pay for the pleasure of importing more.
Totally agree with you and well put i thought.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.