Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Wikiposts

Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:49 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are These The Most Loathsome Men In Britain?

Originally Posted by tony_2003
No they were campaigning and winning votes in holes like the Isle Of Dogs. I.E. "Hey you know how we told you that the reason you are on the dole was because of the Blacks and Pa**s? Well those Asylum Seekers are also taking the jobs too!

I always thought it was down to twatcherite policies.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:56 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Sorry elf, but that's utter b*ll*cks.
Perhaps I'm overestimating the intelligence and subtlety of the BNP - but the stuff about the references to cockroaches during the Rwandan genocide is true. And if that word was specifically used to describe people who should be murdered on ethnic grounds then you're best off avoiding the usage of it in any environment where racial tensions are being even tangentially discussed.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:56 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
OK for the sake of your ADD and your fixation with the BNP's non Asylum seekers issues lets say that were saying that everone thats not white idiginous UK natives should be kicked back to where they came from. SO fu cking what????? They should have the freedom to say ANYTHING they feel the populace wants to hear to get their votes aslong as it does NOT promote violence. Just incase you missed it earlier....it's called Freedom of Speech.
Err careful Mr R. They do not have the freedom to say stuff that will incite others to violence, etc. Obviously this is a difficult thing to prove however - just exactly how much 'inciting' will it take before they could be convicted, who knows but the BNP chaps were on fairly shaky ground.
However contrast them to old hook hand and the like - well he and his followers like to use phrases like kill and destroy in the literature quite a lot. Imo this would be a slightly clearer cut case of incitement to racial hatred but yet the BNP twats were the first to get taken to court.
As for old captain hook, as far as i'm aware he was locked up in a 70's belfast internment-style due to his association with known suicide bombers and the like, so he hasn't even been charged with anything yet*

*These facts may be slightly inaccurate but you get the gist
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 2:59 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman
Perhaps I'm overestimating the intelligence and subtlety of the BNP - but the stuff about the references to cockroaches during the Rwandan genocide is true. And if that word was specifically used to describe people who should be murdered on ethnic grounds then you're best off avoiding the usage of it in any environment where racial tensions are being even tangentially discussed.
I disagree again - why let other people blacken the queen's english and take words for themselves. Just check out that website posted earlier to see how ridiculous things could get if every word ever used in a remotely racial context was blacklisted (no pun intended). Beware of the slippery slope you're on that could soon lead to you having to stop singing "White Christmas"
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:02 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

As for old captain hook, as far as i'm aware he was locked up in a 70's belfast internment-style due to his association with known suicide bombers and the like, so he hasn't even been charged with anything yet*

Actually he's currently being tried for 15 various charges:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4671126.stm
Thinking about it

Originally Posted by Thydney
I always thought it was down to twatcherite policies.
Or poverty, lack of education and the decline of manufacturing industry in the UK perhaps ??
You see if something is wrong people will always want to blame someone but themselves, and if a large group of 'different' looking punters suddenly decamps on your doorstep then you have a ready made excuse and focus for your anger.
Add that to the fact that if you are unemployed that you may well lie about on your arse quite a bit - well then you'll need to do something to burn off that excess energy and add a bit of excitement to your life. Its a dangerous combination.
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Another perfectly innocent word the majority aren't going to be allowed to use all because a very small minority used it once for another reference. FFS are you serious. To call someone a cockroach is to imply that they are lowlife. I think its a very good description of some people and will continue to use it along with other disagreeable words such as "Blackboard".

This PC thing is getting old now.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:06 pm
A lion in your lap

To call someone a cockroach is to imply that they are lowlife. I think its a very good description of some people and will continue to use it .......
Do you think it's a very good description of immigrants/asylum seekers? The BNP evidently do.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:06 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Err careful Mr R. They do not have the freedom to say stuff that will incite others to violence, etc. Obviously this is a difficult thing to prove however - just exactly how much 'inciting' will it take before they could be convicted, who knows but the BNP chaps were on fairly shaky ground.
However contrast them to old hook hand and the like - well he and his followers like to use phrases like kill and destroy in the literature quite a lot. Imo this would be a slightly clearer cut case of incitement to racial hatred but yet the BNP twats were the first to get taken to court.

I took that into account I believe Dave and you even quoted it

""they should have the freedom to say ANYTHING they feel the populace wants to hear to get their votes aslong as it does NOT promote violence""
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:08 pm
Thinking about it

Actually he's currently being tried for 15 various charges:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4671126.stm
Fair enough, but i'm pretty sure that initially he was interned or put under house arrest (or maybe that was the other one who did a runner to egypt) and anyway - he's been openly spouting that sh*te in public for years. In public at least the BNP gimps were a bit (only a bit mind) more subtle about things, and like i said earlier in their recent court case they only verbally attacked asylum seekers - i'm not aware that this constitutes a specific ethnic group and therefore it may be difficult to prove any case against them.
They also used the phrase " let's show these ethnics the door in 2004" (catchy or what). Contrast this with "kill the infidel, kill bush, kill blair" for example.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:09 pm
Account Closed

Do you think it's a very good description of immigrants/asylum seekers? The BNP evidently do.
Not if they are genuinly seeking asylum from an oppressive regime in their homeland and not bogus asylum seekers with criminal tendencies set to come to Britain just for the welfare benefits and a chance to rob/steal more whilst facing ridiculously soft penatlies if caught.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:10 pm
A lion in your lap

Fair enough, but i'm pretty sure that initially he was interned or put under house arrest (or maybe that was the other one who did a runner to egypt) and anyway - he's been openly spouting that sh*te in public for years. In public at least the BNP gimps were a bit (only a bit mind) more subtle about things, and like i said earlier in their recent court case they only verbally attacked asylum seekers - i'm not aware that this constitutes a specific ethnic group and therefore it may be difficult to prove any case against them.
They also used the phrase " let's show these ethnics the door in 2004" (catchy or what). Contrast this with "kill the infidel, kill bush, kill blair" for example.
are "infidels" a specific ethnic group?
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:11 pm
Thinking about it

I took that into account I believe Dave and you even quoted it

""they should have the freedom to say ANYTHING they feel the populace wants to hear to get their votes aslong as it does NOT promote violence""
Fair enough.
Now that i think about it i'm not sure what my point was and i couldn't really be arsed trying to remember
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

are "infidels" a specific ethnic group?
You're clutching at straws now.
Old Feb 2nd 2006, 3:14 pm
A lion in your lap

You're clutching at straws now.
Just highlighting some of the inconsistencies when I see them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.