Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hurricaine Rita

Hurricaine Rita

Old Feb 25th 2006, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hurricaine Rita

Originally Posted by dunroving
Oh, come on, surely you remember me from '66? Red Corvette? YOu know the thing with the whatsit and we talked and there was that thing but the wind blew my hat off and i lost electricity an had to go away for 20 years but i'm back on the email and just wanted everyone t know that since i painted the roof green there hasn't been any more wind. But I still can't find my shoes.

Get with the program!!!!!!
Hi, I remember you, but do you remember me? That 20 years really passed by quickly, gosh it seems like only yesterday that you were posting on here. We thought we would start painting the roof today but we dont have too much green paint so do you think if it has streaks of yellow in that it will be ok? Anyway good luck with finding the shoes, I'll keep a look out for them 'cos never do know what I might find under the bed