Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Hurricane Rita

Hurricane Rita

Old Feb 24th 2006, 7:39 pm
Just Joined

teddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant future
Default Hurricane Rita

Hey guys, I'm back again. I was gone for a while. One reason was because of hurricane Rita and the other was because I was pregnant and having complications with it. It's good to be back again. Was anyone in here affected by the hurricane? We got hit bad and had alot of damage. I'm worried about this up and coming hurricane season. We barely have a roof from Rita, I don't think we could stand another hurricane.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:10 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hurricane Rita

Originally Posted by teddybear707
Hey guys, I'm back again. I was gone for a while. One reason was because of hurricane Rita and the other was because I was pregnant and having complications with it. .....
That's a lot of stuff to happen in 16 minutes.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dunroving
That's a lot of stuff to happen in 16 minutes.

explain pls...
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:22 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
explain pls...
Posts = 2; Post # 1 was posted 16 minutes before post # 2.

Or, in other words, who is this person and why are they talking to us as if we should know them?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:22 pm
Just Joined

teddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant futureteddybear707 has a brilliant future

Hey guys, I'm back again. I was gone for a while. One reason was because of hurricane Rita and the other was because I was pregnant and having complications with it. It's good to be back again. Was anyone in here affected by the hurricane? We got hit bad and had alot of damage. I'm worried about this up and coming hurricane season. We barely have a roof from Rita, I don't think we could stand another hurricane.

what do you mean 16 mins? Can you explain?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:24 pm
Ping-ponger

See above.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:24 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Posts = 2; Post # 1 was posted 16 minutes before post # 2.

Or, in other words, who is this person?
oh ok i was in the middle of replying to the OP when you posted...i hadn't picked up on the first post
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:29 pm
Just Joined

I would be happy to explain. My name is Ally and yes, a few people know me here. My last post was last summer before I found out I had placenta previa. I had a very rough pregnancy and to top things off, we had to evacuate for Hurricane Rita. I hadnt posted in a while mainly because I couldnt find the link to this forum. I posted earlier after I did a hurricane Rita search on Google and found it by chance. I meant to put my message on a new message but I saw to where a few people had been talking about the hurricane, so I replied. I was just wondering if anyone in the forum was affected by it.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:31 pm
Ping-ponger

I would be happy to explain. My name is Ally and yes, a few people know me here. My last post was last summer before I found out I had placenta previa. I had a very rough pregnancy and to top things off, we had to evacuate for Hurricane Rita. I hadnt posted in a while mainly because I couldnt find the link to this forum. I posted earlier after I did a hurricane Rita search on Google and found it by chance. I meant to put my message on a new message but I saw to where a few people had been talking about the hurricane, so I replied. I was just wondering if anyone in the forum was affected by it.
OK, maybe I'm being obtuse, but why don't you use your old user name so people will know who you are (or at least include it in your "first" post)?

Or are you really some troll who's taking the p*ss? (would be about the 3rd troll today - or maybe the same one ...)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

OK, maybe I'm being obtuse, but why don't you use your old user name so people will know who you are (or at least include it in your "first" post)?

Or are you really some troll who's taking the p*ss? (would be about the 3rd troll today - or maybe the same one ...)

Whats your deal? I didnt sign my name, like thats a big deal. Like I said before, I couldnt find the link and I didnt use the same email when I had posted last summer. Can you be alittle nicer? Why would I make up things like that? People are so rude!!!!!! Here I am being nice and concerned about other people. seeing how alot of people were effeced in my area. I helped with Katrina running the REd Cross during that hurricane and then you want to start your mouth on me.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:37 pm
Just Joined

Whats your deal? I didnt sign my name, like thats a big deal. Like I said before, I couldnt find the link and I didnt use the same email when I had posted last summer. Can you be alittle nicer? Why would I make up things like that? People are so rude!!!!!! Here I am being nice and concerned about other people. seeing how alot of people were effeced in my area. I helped with Katrina running the REd Cross during that hurricane and then you want to start your mouth on me.

Oh and I forgot

Sincerely

Ally
Old Feb 24th 2006, 9:52 pm
Ping-ponger

Oh and I forgot

Sincerely

Ally
I think you need to get over yourself. My original enquiry was perfectly reasonable - what do you expect if you look like a completely new person on the board, pretending to be someone we all know?

Oh, BTW, the most recent post on the hurricane was 5 months ago, and I still suspect you are pulling my chain.
Old Feb 24th 2006, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

I think you need to get over yourself. My original enquiry was perfectly reasonable - what do you expect if you look like a completely new person on the board, pretending to be someone we all know?

Oh, BTW, the most recent post on the hurricane was 5 months ago, and I still suspect you are pulling my chain.

But calling me a troll was not a nice thing to do, and BTW why would I come in a immigration forum that I use to go to along time ago and talk about a hurricane. I'm over myself but your the one who started off being rude to me. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean others dont' Why dont you look back and do a search on me and you will see where I posted. My husband told me to find another forum to go to and stay away from people who are mean spirited. The only reason i even came back to this was because I though people could help us through the immigration process. Why would I go on to talk about my husband and a hurricane and me being pregnant? Don't worry about me posting anymore. If this is how it's going to be,( I guess you have to be rude to be part of this click in here) then I don't want any part of it. And for your info, I know it was 5 months ago and if you will re read what I said, I said I wasn't living at home( my house was unlivable because of the damages I got from the hurricane) Your just a smart*** and I have nothing more to say to you. Get off of your high horse and quit thinking your above others. This isn;t an imkmigration forum, this is a place to come and dog others. Good day!!
Old Feb 25th 2006, 12:29 am
Payed up premium member

evoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond reputeevoal2003 has a reputation beyond repute

But calling me a troll was not a nice thing to do, and BTW why would I come in a immigration forum that I use to go to along time ago and talk about a hurricane. I'm over myself but your the one who started off being rude to me. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean others dont' Why dont you look back and do a search on me and you will see where I posted. My husband told me to find another forum to go to and stay away from people who are mean spirited. The only reason i even came back to this was because I though people could help us through the immigration process. Why would I go on to talk about my husband and a hurricane and me being pregnant? Don't worry about me posting anymore. If this is how it's going to be,( I guess you have to be rude to be part of this click in here) then I don't want any part of it. And for your info, I know it was 5 months ago and if you will re read what I said, I said I wasn't living at home( my house was unlivable because of the damages I got from the hurricane) Your just a smart*** and I have nothing more to say to you. Get off of your high horse and quit thinking your above others. This isn;t an imkmigration forum, this is a place to come and dog others. Good day!!
Dunroving my guess your off the christmas card list.....
Old Feb 25th 2006, 1:13 am
BE Forum Addict

tony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond reputetony126 has a reputation beyond repute

Can you be alittle nicer?
Certainly no harm in asking. Does not mean you are going to get it.

People are so rude!!!!!

Yep.

I helped with Katrina running the REd Cross during that hurricane

Well done and I mean that sincerely but the rest of us were too busy telling everyone how this could have been avoided.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.