Friends

Old May 26th 2007, 4:43 am

Lycanthrop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Friends

Originally Posted by Elvira
Two of them spent a very short time at community college - looooooooooong stories.......... boys, honestly!!! - but basically they all went straight to 'proper' universities.
Time we set up a telethon for you then.........
Old May 26th 2007, 4:44 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
Time we set up a telethon for you then.........
Can I talk dirty to the punters who phone in?
Old May 26th 2007, 4:51 am

You'll bring the phone network to its knees, but yes.........whatever it takes

976-VIRA
Old May 26th 2007, 4:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps you should try that with the college folks who are soliciting donations.
Old May 26th 2007, 4:52 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracym
Perhaps you should try that with the college folks who are soliciting donations.
But they're just innocent college kids trying to earn a bean to fund their books...
Old May 26th 2007, 4:55 am

But they're just innocent college kids trying to earn a bean to fund their books...
........one of the benefits of college........to dispel innocence
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond reputeTracym has a reputation beyond repute

Oh college kids? Well, then no problem - I'm sure they'd enjoy it immensly
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Lycanthrop
........one of the benefits of college........to dispel innocence
What innocence would that be? You must not know many college kids
Old May 26th 2007, 4:56 am
Homebody

Oh college kids? Well, then no problem - I'm sure they'd enjoy it immensly
But what if their parents sue me for corrupting their virgin minds...
Old May 26th 2007, 4:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

There are no private universities in the UK (okay, there may be one or two, but I would imagine 99%+ of British students attend 'normal' state-run universities. In England and Wales the fees are 3000 pounds a year (for 3 years for an UG degree). Scottish universities still do not charge a bean.

HTH!
Up until very recently the cost was 1500 GBP for most courses.
Old May 26th 2007, 4:57 am
Homebody

What innocence would that be? You must not know many college kids
There's innocence.......... and then there's innocence.

Just because they've 'done it' doesn't mean that they have a clue about ........... things that I know.

Which may or may not be worth knowing...
Old May 26th 2007, 4:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

But what if their parents sue me for corrupting their virgin minds...
Hmmm... virgin WHAT? Do they have a virgin anything?

Say they corrupted you (might even be true, with some college kids)
Old May 26th 2007, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

There's innocence.......... and then there's innocence.

Just because they've 'done it' doesn't mean that they have a clue about ........... things that I know.

Which may or may not be worth knowing...
posts crossed.

hehehe that's true... I am the one with the sweet young thing (younger man) - so I approve of that theory...
Old May 26th 2007, 5:00 am
Homebody

Hmmm... virgin WHAT? Do they have a virgin anything?

Say they corrupted you (might even be true, with some college kids)
Corrupt me?

Matt - what do you think - how likely??.........
Old May 26th 2007, 5:07 am

Corrupt me?

Matt - what do you think - how likely??.........
Well, if the average US college kid has a penchant for dungeon antics then you may have to stretch the imagination........

But chances are, they wont come out quite the same.......if they are lucky enough to come out......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.