Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old Dec 21st 2011, 3:45 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

When you're about to pull out of a parking spot and do a drive through as the spot in front is empty...and then some arsewad drives into it.

People who drive the wrong way around a one way entrance because it's a quick way to get to the parking at the McD's, rather than driving around the building to get to that side...I've almost had a head on crash twice at that place....muppets.

How soft I've gotten...I actually found it a bit nippy unloading the kids from the car last night up at the folks place, was down to 10F...saying that, it was almost 40 3.5hrs earlier down in Mass.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 6:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Egg and Cress
I worked with a woman who wouldn't let her child have the DPT (diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus) vaccinations as she didn't want him to become autistic!
I can go one better than that. The mother of my best friend at school was a nurse and knew all about the autism study before it went crazy in the media. So she prevented him from getting the MMR because of it. He was 15 at the time.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 8:59 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anian
I can go one better than that. The mother of my best friend at school was a nurse and knew all about the autism study before it went crazy in the media. So she prevented him from getting the MMR because of it. He was 15 at the time.
That's fantastic.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 11:17 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

CRAPPY AMERICAN LIGHT BULBS.

Traditional old-fashioned light bulbs. The actual bulb, the glass bit, just falls out. You are left with the stupid screw in metal bit, how the heck are you supposed to extract it? It's been dark in my bathroom for six weeks now.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 11:32 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234

Traditional old-fashioned light bulbs. The actual bulb, the glass bit, just falls out. You are left with the stupid screw in metal bit, how the heck are you supposed to extract it? It's been dark in my bathroom for six weeks now.
Turn off light and possibly power and use tweezers or grips.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 1:02 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Or a potato.
Old Dec 21st 2011, 1:15 pm
Septic Sprout

tonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond reputetonrob has a reputation beyond repute

Utter bastards who start their posts with the word "So..."

Bastards.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Egg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud ofEgg and Cress has much to be proud of

Now, if the kid comes down with a case of mumps bad enough to sterilize him, that could be the end of that family line. Maybe that particular gene pool needs shrinking? :-/
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 1:32 am
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Lack of critical thinking skills - especially in the 'Millennial Generation'....
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:03 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I'd not switch the power off...would make it more interesting
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:22 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
I'd not switch the power off...would make it more interesting
You do like living on the edge, don't you?
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

joto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond reputejoto has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234

I hope your aim is getting better.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 1:20 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

You do like living on the edge, don't you?
Aye, especially when it's someone else switching the bulb
Old Dec 25th 2011, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

HarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond reputeHarryTheSpider has a reputation beyond repute

Guests for Xmas lunch - who didn't turn up, and didn't phone to let us know they couldn't come... f@ckwit. Not feeling at all Christian about it...

... the main culprit is US born & bred, made a lot about how excited to experience a Brit Xmas day etc - so we went to great lengths... arse biscuit...

Oh - and fridges designed by people who NEVER use fridges - mentalist arse wipes... even worse when the fridge is the size of Wales...
Old Dec 25th 2011, 2:31 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HarryTheSpider

Guests for Xmas lunch - who didn't turn up, and didn't phone to let us know they couldn't come... f@ckwit. Not feeling at all Christian about it...

... the main culprit is US born & bred, made a lot about how excited to experience a Brit Xmas day etc - so we went to great lengths... arse biscuit...
That would infuriate me! Thoughtless wankers

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.