Wikiposts

Pet Peeves?

Old May 3rd 2012, 7:40 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pet Peeves?

Originally Posted by paranoidandroid
My fondness for Cadbury's didn't go unnoticed when I was last there, either.
That, and M&S deserts. I was secretly very happy to discover that nobody else wanted any of the blackcurrant cheescake that had been bought ...
Old May 3rd 2012, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Uncle Ebenezer
You, madam, are a nutcase.
Thats made my day! Thank you Uncle Eb (eneezer)
Old May 3rd 2012, 8:16 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jemima55
Thats made my day! Thank you Uncle Eb (eneezer)
Old May 3rd 2012, 8:20 am
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, Uncle Ebenezer, for your service to the Expatriate Community ...
Old May 3rd 2012, 8:24 am
Life goes on.

Uncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond reputeUncle Ebenezer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
Thank you, Uncle Ebenezer, for your service to the Expatriate Community ...
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:11 am
Life goes on.

"DS", "DD" and "DH"
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:11 am
I have a comma problem

"DS", "DD" and "DH"
You read my mind. I still don't know what the hell they mean though
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:14 am
Life goes on.

You read my mind. I still don't know what the hell they mean though
Dear/Darling Daughter/Son/Husband, I presume. It pisses me off no end.
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:15 am
I have a comma problem

Dear/Darling Daughter/Son/Husband, I presume. It pisses me off no end.
Ah. It was always the first 'D' that I couldn't work out. Makes no sense, why not just say the bloody words????
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:17 am
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

Me too, I`ve got a husband and sons, but darling is sometimes the last thing that springs to mind!
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Unless its meant sarcastically
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:18 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by jemima55
Me too, I`ve got a husband and sons, but darling is sometimes the last thing that springs to mind!
Oh, it's darling? How unnecessarily gushy. That's as annoying as blokes being referred to as 'hubby'. That one makes me feel ill.
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:19 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

That, and M&S deserts. I was secretly very happy to discover that nobody else wanted any of the blackcurrant cheescake that had been bought ...
I know M&S are constantly introducing new stuff, but what the heck is that??
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:20 am
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by robin1234
I know M&S are constantly introducing new stuff, but what the heck is that??
I'm sure that was meant to say cheesecake
Old May 3rd 2012, 9:21 am
Life goes on.

That, and M&S deserts.
Mojave and sahara?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.