Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

How did you meet your SO?

How did you meet your SO?

Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:18 am
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How did you meet your SO?

I'm guessing the comment is based on the use of 2 words tho'

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I reserve my comment on this one.. lol
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:18 am
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Karen D
I know! I did have to re-type it a couple of times as it got a bit tricky in places and I didn't want to offend HT!
Lol Karen you never offend me you are a dear!!, Are you up for a new variation?
Noorah : p (Without the space)
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Are you up for a new variation?
????????????????????????????
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:20 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Cheeky swine!!!!!!!!!

(As the Brits would say)

Originally posted by CharlieS
That sounds really interesting, I may have to try reading that....as soon as I've finished with Playboy
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:21 am

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing the comment is based on the use of 2 words tho'
Nah I am much nicer and sweet than that.. I was gonna say: Charlie I quit blaming others for my mistakes when I started dealing with USCIS

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Noorah : p (Without the space)
Thanks Hyper! Where is the list of all of them with the typing instructions?
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to sit back and watch this with some interest

Lol Karen you never offend me you are a dear!!, Are you up for a new variation
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:23 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Variation of what???

I'm going to sit back and watch this with some interest
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:23 am
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Not just HT, but remember the youngsters among us
Heeeeeey!

This youngen actually wrote part of her dissertation on Playboy, so yeah...*starts humming Britney Spears' ~~I'm not so innocent~~*
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of
Default Ready, Aim, Fire!

Changing the subject a bit - It's a known fact that men can generally throw a ball better than a woman. However...

...Why are they often such a bad shot in the bathroom!

Click this link and check out your aiming skills (no it's not rude )
http://game.panlogic.net/

It might take a while to load, then click past the first couple of screens. It's great for when you are bored and have nothing better to do!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:24 am

????????????????????????????
LOL! At least you took the kinder variation there Karen, it could have been worse.

Originally posted by Karen:
I know! I did have to re-type it a couple of times as it got a bit tricky in places and I didn't want to offend HT!

Do you understand why I meant by.. are you up for a new variation?? lol
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:25 am
WTF?

Everytime you post a reply...... Scroll down on your screen and look for "smilies are on" and click on it.

Leslie

Originally posted by Noorah101
Thanks Hyper! Where is the list of all of them with the typing instructions?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

LOL! At least you took the kinder variation there Karen, it could have been worse.

Originally posted by Karen:

Do you understand why I meant by.. are you up for a new variation?? lol
Nooooooooooooooo??? And I don't think I was alone either!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:30 am
WTF?

You are a very bad boy.

Nope, my big brother
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:32 am
Charlie Tuna

Ohhhhh, that kind of variation

Nooooooooooooooo??? And I don't think I was alone either!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.