Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

How did you meet your SO?

How did you meet your SO?

Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:45 pm
Overworked and exhausted

Hebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud ofHebapotamus42 has much to be proud of
Default Re: How did you meet your SO?

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
No, It doesn't burn, It is actually alcohol free Otherwise my skin wouldn't tolerate it.. I have a very sensitive skin
GreenTea is actually a very mild pleasantly scented frangrance. I can't stand women who put on too much perfume though (or men and cologne) because it turns my allergy nose into an active volcano. It's one of the reasons I hate riding the subway.

And oh my, this was a "how did you meet your SO" thread until the Tuna turned into a very naughty direction. :scared: No wonder your Sandy has to wear the fruity pear scent. It's to neutralize your fishy smell!

And BTW, I'm 28 and my husband is 31.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:46 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

Theres an estimated 59,206,700 people in the UK
In the USA there is approx. 292,582,905.

So us Brits have nothing on you Yanks

Originally posted by Leslie66
All I know is that ......... You Brits are a bunch of SEX MANIACS!!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:48 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

I'm innocent...you guys just misunderstand me

Originally posted by Hebapotamus42
And oh my, this was a "how did you meet your SO" thread until the Tuna turned into a very naughty direction.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Originally posted by CharlieS
I'm innocent...you guys just misunderstand me
Mmmm... lets look at the evidence Mr Tuna....
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:51 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

It's because of all you horny immigrants procreating all over the place.

Theres an estimated 59,206,700 people in the UK
In the USA there is approx. 292,582,905.

So us Brits have nothing on you Yanks
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:56 pm
Charlie Tuna

Damn, I just read through all of this and it has to be said karen, I'm getting a bad rap because of YOU!!!!!!

Originally posted by Karen D
Mmmm... lets look at the evidence Mr Tuna....
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:58 pm
Charlie Tuna

Funny you should mention the immigrant bit leslie, check out this link. http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/popclock

Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:59 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Lol Leslie you crack me up!!!!
By the way Charlie you are around women.. don't expect to win lol.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Who says you're getting a bad rap?? This is the best press you've ever had.

Damn, I just read through all of this and it has to be said karen, I'm getting a bad rap because of YOU!!!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:00 pm
Charlie Tuna

LOL, I know. Will I never learn????

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
By the way Charlie you are around women.. don't expect to win lol.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:01 pm
WTF?

Wow!! That is really wild stuff.

Funny you should mention the immigrant bit leslie, check out this link. http://www.census.gov/cgi-bin/popclock
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:02 pm
Charlie Tuna

You mean I've had bad press???? :scared:

Who says you're getting a bad rap?? This is the best press you've ever had.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:07 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

Steffi!!!!!!!!!!!

Normally I would flame you for that remark. However, we're having fun and you are sooooooo young, I'm going to let you make it this time.
Thanks, teehee. I guess I'll have to play that youngen card more often.

you've never heard of rug munching???
OK, i'll hush now.
Here I was being innocent and naive, thinking we were still on the mustache topic and then you secretly slip that rug munching in there!

Oh yeah...and I've known it as carpet munching..same difference. So waaaait a minute...what xmas present were YOU implying?! *LOL*
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:08 pm
K1 via London

Steffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond reputeSteffi has a reputation beyond repute

PS Sorry it took me solong to respond - had to take a break from the computer for a while. Of course when I come back we're on to tuna and green tea. Speaking of tea...shit, I forgot I put on the kettle!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:09 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, I know. Will I never learn????
I hope so!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.