Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

How did you meet your SO?

How did you meet your SO?

Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:09 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: How did you meet your SO?

Its genetic, even deaf women can do it

Originally posted by Karen D
Hehehe
Isn't it great how women can do that?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:10 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Leslie66
I'm typing a proposal, posting to this NG, and eavesdropping on a conversation between two of my co-workers. LOL.
LOLOL
I'm processing expense reports, answering the phone at work, participating (?) in this NG, and mentally preparing tonight's lesson plan! ***smiley face with tongue sticking out*** (I never learned how to insert the faces!)
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Watching him do what?????

Originally posted by CharlieS
I can't believe you dare to list *watching Big Brother* there.
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe you dare to list *watching Big Brother* there.
I am actually watching a show named "Cuentame como paso" but while the commercials are on my sister (The remot Master lol) wants to watch "Big Brother" . I am sick and tired of it!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:11 pm
Charlie Tuna

CharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of lightCharlieS is a glorious beacon of light

That sounds really interesting, I may have to try reading that....as soon as I've finished with Playboy

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
The book is called "Why men don't listen and women can't read maps"
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:12 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Don't even *go there* (again).

LOL! At least you took the kinder variation there Karen, it could have been worse.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:13 pm
Charlie Tuna

Is there a chapter in your book about this...*Why the woman always blames stuff on someone else*

Originally posted by Hypertweeky
I am actually watching a show named "Cuentame como paso" but while the commercials are on my sister (The remot Master lol) wants to watch "Big Brother" . I am sick and tired of it!!!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

LOL! At least you took the kinder variation there Karen, it could have been worse.
I know! I did have to re-type it a couple of times as it got a bit tricky in places and I didn't want to offend HT!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:14 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds really interesting, I may have to try reading that....as soon as I've finished with Playboy
Hmmm....that quote helps support Leslie's theory of the British Sex Maniac....LOL
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:14 pm
Charlie Tuna

Not just HT, but remember the youngsters among us

I know! I did have to re-type it a couple of times as it got a bit tricky in places and I didn't want to offend HT!
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:15 pm
Charlie Tuna

I know. I realised I was fighting a losing battle there so gave up

Originally posted by Noorah101
Hmmm....that quote helps support Leslie's theory of the British Sex Maniac....LOL
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karen D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud ofKaren D has much to be proud of

Is Playboy your cat?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:16 pm

Originally posted by Noorah101
Oh, but I just realized....duhhhh, you're looking at it for the educational articles!!! ***slaps hand on forehead***
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:16 pm
SUPER CRUNCHY BALCONY COW

Hypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond reputeHypertweeky has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a chapter in your book about this...*Why the woman always blames stuff on someone else*

I reserve my comment on this one.. lol
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:17 pm
Charlie Tuna

Nope, my big brother

Is Playboy your cat?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.